Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely would have used the cats death for content why does she constantly lie 😡 just say if you have given her up rather than have everyone think she died 10 weeks ago when she clearly didn’t

Reactions: 24
Another Katie Price
USELESS
CANT look after kids or animals
Im fuming.....

Reactions: 23
Interesting that it was 10 weeks ago….. isn’t Anne around 10/11 weeks now? Let’s call a spade a spade shall we, Tiger was kicked out as soon as big Anne arrived 😡
Completely agree!!!! Cats are really protective of babies - I can imagine Beggy hated it and kicked the cat out on its arse. It wasn’t an old cat, it didn’t just die 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Actually can’t believe what I’ve just seen regarding the cat 🤯🤯🤯 Has used the word ‘lost’ but implies she has died. How? Where? Why post now 10 weeks later? They have 100% dumped her. Big Beggeh got her real life baby girl, so Tiger was dumped 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She died.. by her insta story “sleep tight” she was still very young wasn’t she..

Reactions: 9
She posed with a fish and chip box in memory of her gran for likes yet fails to mention they lost a cat. Ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The woman is a bleeping monster.

Probably ran her over or left her outside at the mercy of foxes overnight. Same with the chickens. They’re probably ‘lost’ too. 🙄

I now despise this bleep more than ever.

Reactions: 20
She posed with a fish and chip box in memory of her gran for likes yet fails to mention they lost a cat. Ok then 🙄
Empty fish & chip box 😂

The woman is a bleeping monster.

Probably ran her over or left her outside at the mercy of foxes overnight. Same with the chickens. They’re probably ‘lost’ too. 🙄

I now despise this bleep more than ever.
I think the chickens went a long time ago. I really feel for those boys having to deal with their pets constantly disappearing, it must be horrible for them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She definitely put a picture of Tiger on the gram just after MA birth. I remember that the cat was curled up asleep on a chair.

The whole thing stinks. Either the cat has been sent elsewhere or if she did die, it was not from natural causes.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Absolute bullshit story about the cat. I actually laughed out loud when I first saw it because I thought “well at least she’s addressing our questions about the cat now” … but it’s not funny, it’s another example of how awful her and Steve are. They have absolutely abandoned her. If I was brazen enough to flaunt my nipples on Instagram I’d absolutely post that my cat had died the day/day after. I’d be distraught I wouldn’t be able to continue posting day in day out without mentioning it. She died 10 weeks ago?? Bullshit. More like they got rid of her 10 weeks ago. duck off Rebecca we can all see through you, you insane, compulsive liar!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You absolute witch!!!!!!!
Honestly my heart breaks for that poor cat. You don’t deserve kids or animals Rebecca. You useless piece of tit, you and beaver.
10 weeks to post because you were so heartbroken, you lying bleep. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She definitely put a picture of Tiger on the gram just after MA birth. I remember that the cat was curled up asleep on a chair.

The whole thing stinks. Either the cat has been sent elsewhere or if she did die, it was not from natural causes.
She did post a pic I’m sure of it. I remember being surprised she was still around

I’m off with covid so might use my time to trawl local cat rescue places. Lost and found posts etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seem to recall Bogtrotter having a midday bath and posting a pic of the cat sitting on a nearby window ledge, I could swear that was after Rurmahhhs arrival.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that it was 10 weeks ago….. isn’t Anne around 10/11 weeks now? Let’s call a spade a spade shall we, Tiger was kicked out as soon as big Anne arrived 😡
100%!! Like duck is she heartbroken! She's fucked that cat out because she didn't have any need for it now she's got her baby girl. And she's only posted that because we've been speculating about the cat for ages. She is a horrible nasty bleep. That cat was not found by a bleeping stream. It was acquired by her for content! witch shouldn't be allowed animals or kids. I'm so bleeping angry, that poor cat. She also doesn't make clear what she means by lost her. Is she wanting people to think the cats dead so she doesn't have to admit she got rid of her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t take 10 weeks to tell people your cat died..if she is going to lie about it she could’ve just stuck it in her let’s catch up fake questions thing she does twice a week. Even if she came out and said look we’ve got rid of her I’d have still thought she was a prick but at least she was honest.

Reactions: 16
She did post a pic I’m sure of it. I remember being surprised she was still around

I’m off with covid so might use my time to trawl local cat rescue places. Lost and found posts etc
She’s probably been rehomed for a little while now hence waiting ages, made sure the deed was done 🙄

Reactions: 11
Was she not too young to be having kittens? Could that have done it. I don’t know a lot about cats but I just remember reading about how young she was on here. I know I’ve not heard of a cat dying so young unless it’s been killed 🥲

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.