Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph's shared a screenshot of the lumi huns joking they're a 'cubic zirconia' level now. Deffo reads here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My little girl had a touch of cradle cap recently, we bought some shampoo for it and a little silicone massager thing to help lift it. Didn't use it every night on her head as we figured that might dry it out or make it overly sensitive, used it every other night. Within a week or so it was gone! There is absolutely no excuse for just leaving it. She can't have a content baby with a crusty head.

Reactions: 16
A nearly 9 year old sleeps with a 🐑 every night 🤣.. did he take it to his sleep-over a few weeks back 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with waiting 10 weeks to announce what’s happened to the cat? We know the ins and outs of this cunts hole I don’t get it

Reactions: 36
Interesting that it was 10 weeks ago….. isn’t Anne around 10/11 weeks now? Let’s call a spade a spade shall we, Tiger was kicked out as soon as big Anne arrived 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Has beaver drove the cat about 50 mile away and abandoned it to go wild ? I honestly wouldn't be surprised

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The poor cat prob starved / froze in dingle death trap. They’re absolutely bleeping useless human beings and shouldn’t be allowed animals or children

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's putting lost incase anyone finds out the truth. They've got rid of her haven't they. The bleeping scumbags.
Roma in, tiger out.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Strange that she waited ten weeks to announce it. When the dog died she posted about it straight away.

Reactions: 32
WTAF what happened to her😡
She was young?
She HASNT ONCE shown any upset about her.....
Hand on heart I honestly think she's been driven a long way away with a full belly and put out the car to fend for herself..she managed it before in the wild so they will think she can do it again... remember dingle started showing her less and less the nearer she got to birth it's obviously been planned out, they clearly didn't want her near big MA because cats can scratch ect baby's

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hand on heart I honestly think she's been driven a long way away with a full belly and put out the car to fend for herself..she managed it before in the wild so they will think she can do it again... remember dingle started showing her less and less the nearer she got to birth it's obviously been planned out, they clearly didn't want her near big MA because cats can scratch ect baby's
I wouldnt put anything past Beggy & Beaver
Pairof EVILS

RAN OUT OF all the boring ADs
Oh lets use TIGER for content
CHRIST I DESPISE HER.....😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If she had really gone missing surely she would've been posting like crazy about it so all her flowers could keep an eye out? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.