Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will never change,he was engaged to someone else then little miss yoyo knickers came along. Sadly it happens,but shes always known being in a relationship means nothing to him, marriage probably has exactly the same meaning, so if she thinks marrying him will change things or stop him looking elsewhere,she really is as thick as she looks
YOYO Knickers😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beavers sister apparently had a "hell of a habit" is she on about a crystal meth habit? The teeth would make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren’t The Works doing 10 books for a tenner? Ideal for the boys (given what we’ve seen from A’s homework) tight witch - just buy them some new books!
I’m sure she bought some for MA when she was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Beavers sister apparently had a "hell of a habit" is she on about a crystal meth habit? The teeth would make sense.
His sister doesn't half talk some ballix. Just reading her posts make me want to vomit 🤢.
Her new house looks really lovely, I wonder is beggy jealous that she lives in a shack and sleeps in her and her husbands old bed 🤮

• Haha
His sister doesn't half talk some ballix. Just reading her posts make me want to vomit 🤢.
Her new house looks really lovely, I wonder is beggy jealous that she lives in a shack and sleeps in her and her husbands old bed 🤮
What’s her Ig name?

Reactions: 2
Beggy does realise baby’s don’t make an emotional attachment to a soft toy or comforter until they are 8 months old? No amount of pushing it on her now will force it.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over the fact they sleep in his sisters old bed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wish she'd sort Romas cradle cap. 😭 it's so easy to remove with a bit of oil and a baby brush.
I know it isn't dangerous, but hers is really building up now to the point it looks like a thick layer on her scalp.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I just find her behaviour so bizzare. She is so desperate for big Anne to be what she imagined having a girl would be. Why tell strangers you want your baby to become attached to a toy because it is cute....it is just bleeping weird.

Reactions: 26
Beggy asking on her stories about where to buy clothes, yet she continually dresses Roma in the same clothes! After some freebies are we?
Bloody hell, I know I dont shave my legs as much when its cold,but I really hope they are Beaver's legs in that picture and not yoyo knicker's

• Haha
Every bleeping morning I wake up put insta stories on and the first thing I see is big Anne looking back at do we really need to a video of her gurning every day it’s getting boring bring back the smoothie in vase!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I was reading her post. In all fairness to her she has been very honest. Of the 2,I do prefer her to Steve,apart from her crappy attitude towards education,she is definitely a far better parent than her brother, she will take time away from social media to be with her family. Before they sold their businesses, she and her hubby did work long hours 5/6 days a week in their cleaning and ironing businesses

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.