Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a 40k per month boss babe and not stretching to a couple of new Christmas books for your children. I’m sure even a 5 yo will remember that they’re from last year 🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I dunno,I reckon he could have made more of his money if he wasn't paying beggy to be a stay at home girlfriend from the word go.
Spot on,if he was with someone with aspirations to achieve something through hard work, rather than spreading their legs,he probably would have cash to renovate the dungeon legally

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it really sad that Steve is liking those types of pics when he knows people watch his Instagram account and make comments about him being trapped by Rebecca. It just seems disloyal.

Especially when she is so desperate to be a happy family. Yes, she goes about it completely arseways because she's never had a role model(s) but I do find myself feeling sorry for her.

Reactions: 17
Aren’t The Works doing 10 books for a tenner? Ideal for the boys (given what we’ve seen from A’s homework) tight witch - just buy them some new books!

Reactions: 15
Imagine being a 40k per month boss babe and not stretching to a couple of new Christmas books for your children. I’m sure even a 5 yo will remember that they’re from last year 🧐
Plus they’re babyish books too. At their ages they should be advancing in their reading, so last year’s books just won’t be good enough!

Reactions: 18
I find it really sad that Steve is liking those types of pics when he knows people watch his Instagram account and make comments about him being trapped by Rebecca. It just seems disloyal.

Especially when she is so desperate to be a happy family. Yes, she goes about it completely arseways because she's never had a role model(s) but I do find myself feeling sorry for her.
He will never change,he was engaged to someone else then little miss yoyo knickers came along. Sadly it happens,but shes always known being in a relationship means nothing to him, marriage probably has exactly the same meaning, so if she thinks marrying him will change things or stop him looking elsewhere,she really is as thick as she looks

Reactions: 21
The kids won’t know the books from last year cos she wouldn’t have read it to them then and doubt she will this year either. I’m by no means a beaver fan but here for him liking other girls pics. Same disrespect she showed him by getting preg on purpose

Reactions: 12
Hi Rebecca hun just wanted to let you know that in order to say you’re baking, you need a recipes that actually requires an oven. You know, to bake it in. What you have done is melt chocolate in the microwave and throw it on some rice crispies. Hope your gallbladder and Alfie’s teeth are ok with your ‘bakes’ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this is a beggy thread, but has anyone heard of Paul breach? He’s all over tik tok, I dunno what for but by duck he’s as annoying as Cher wannabe

Beggy knows what Steve is like. She'd rather stay with him though to play happy families for insta and drive around in daddy hobsons free cars. She's a bleep and deserves all she gets. Trapping him with big Anne was disgusting, especially as he was due to have the snip. I'm not surprised beaver is looking elsewhere. That little stunt she pulled is bound to have made him resent her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.