Rebecca Lamb #134 Steveโ€™s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up what the duck is this outfit ๐Ÿ˜‚ its like she woke up and decided to dress like a scruff then changed her mind mid morning and thought AAHAAAH i have just the thing to dress this up and threw on the (wrong colour, wrong style and far too small to go over a hoody) blazer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
P.s Beggy it is blatantly obvious that you are nowhere near a size SmAlL in this photo stop trying to dress like the thin and fashionable influencers you are neither and that is ok!
305E7858-26BD-4FA3-ACC0-15F1739D97DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just catching up what the duck is this outfit ๐Ÿ˜‚ its like she woke up and decided to dress like a scruff then changed her mind mid morning and thought AAHAAAH i have just the thing to dress this up and threw on the (wrong colour, wrong style and far too small to go over a hoody) blazer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
P.s Beggy it is blatantly obvious that you are nowhere near a size SmAlL in this photo stop trying to dress like the thin and fashionable influencers you are neither and that is ok!View attachment 1768862
Funny story about this pic ๐Ÿคฃ from another tattle thread I was directed to an IG account belonging to someone called Dan Bilzerian who seems like his trying to style himself as a modern day Hugh Hefner....harem of size 6 gf's with bolt on tits, constantly travelling, private jets, mansions etc. And guess who's liked every single pic? That's right , Mr Beavie Stevie himself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Fantasising about that kinda life like an 18 year old boy when he goes back to a damp dungeon every night with his tubby plain jane psycho gf, and goes to Tenerife on Jet 2 once a year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So I follow a girl local to me, sheโ€™s not much of a influencer has 20k ish followers & launched her own business while working PT. She then must have realised she could make even easier money so joined an MLM (travel) and let the other things fizzle out. Her group of friends all have open accounts with a decent amount of followers, I would imagine theyโ€™re all sent stuff for free and given the opportunity to promote these smaller businesses (that beggy has chosen to promote) however she did a few ranting stories a few weeks back about how these small brands are literally either expecting it for being sent the product or a very very small fee weโ€™re talking ยฃ50 per post and maybe ยฃ25 per story, sheโ€™s outright refused to do anymore cause she said sheโ€™s not interested. Beggy on the other hand is clearly cashing in ๐Ÿค”
Rachael Casey? She's awful for not declaring ads

Reactions: 2
Funny story about this pic ๐Ÿคฃ from another tattle thread I was directed to an IG account belonging to someone called Dan Bilzerian who seems like his trying to style himself as a modern day Hugh Hefner....harem of size 6 gf's with bolt on tits, constantly travelling, private jets, mansions etc. And guess who's liked every single pic? That's right , Mr Beavie Stevie himself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Fantasising about that kinda life like an 18 year old boy when he goes back to a damp dungeon every night with his tubby plain jane psycho gf, and goes to Tenerife on Jet 2 once a year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tragic!
Tubby plain jane psycho has finished me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its funny because its true

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dan Bilzerian is a massive bellend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™s such a fraud. Thereโ€™s loads of videos on YouTube about him. I can imagine Steve being the type to admire Andrew Tate too ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Keeping her life more private but has pictures of her kids in bed, her daughter naked in the bath and breastfeeding in the last 24 hours. Deluded af. At least the baby looks like sheโ€™s got some kind of snow suit on even if sheโ€™s lashed in the car seat yet again.

Reactions: 21
Her cooking reminds me of
Kays Good Cooking on YouTube

View attachment 1761250

I just do not understand the obsession with these trainers AT ALL. They look like the kind of trainers my mum got me from the supermarket and I got teased for wearing as a kid! Seriously, what is the appeal? They are absolutely disgusting.
Omg just looked at the price of them too. ยฃ76!!
I think they look like Ebay trainers

Reactions: 6
P.s Beggy it is blatantly obvious that you are nowhere near a size SmAlL in this photo stop trying to dress like the thin and fashionable influencers you are neither and that is ok!View attachment 1768862
I see MA is stuck in the car seat again.๐Ÿ™„

If they couldnโ€™t afford a carrycot at least buy the bleeping seat attachment or buy a cheap stroller that lays flat! Thereโ€™s no bleeping excuse for her failing that baby, the skint twit.

Reactions: 15
Imagine your life being so mundane and dull that all you can do is post your childโ€™s sleep schedule ๐Ÿฅฑ

Rebecca - no one cares about your child. We donโ€™t care about the tit outfits you buy her and her basic looking bedroom. We donโ€™t care that she can roll over and we sure as hell couldnโ€™t give a tit about you breastfeeding her or how long she sleep. You ainโ€™t the first person to birth a baby gurrrllllโ€ฆ
Please go away.

Reactions: 26
Poor little thing. Must be so cold, especially as our R is posting that the school run is -1.
Is she trying to prove a point that her house isn't freezing? I mean, it's -1 outside...it's gonna be pretty cold...be sensible, don't have your little person in a strappy vest and if you are getting her dressed for the day then just do that...

View attachment 1768749
View attachment 1768751
Is that the only vest that child owns? Ffs it's winter and that knob has her in a sleeveless vest! Why is she so clueless!!

Reactions: 14
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's a bloody woman! Not an ounce of style of her own which is why she always looks like a bleeping head.

Reactions: 9
More seedy posts that Steve has liked. If my partner was liking stuff like this on instagram, Iโ€™d be so embarrassed and bleeping fuming
I just find it hilarious that this is the type of life Steve clearly dreams of but through his own stupidity he was trapped and is now stuck in the most mundane existence imaginable with breast milk beggy ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just find it hilarious that this is the type of life Steve clearly dreams of but through his own stupidity he was trapped and is now stuck in the most mundane existence imaginable with breast milk beggy ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Breast milk beggy ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest even if he wasnโ€™t with her his life wouldnโ€™t be anything like that.. look at him, he looks like a dopey dribbly old dog & has the personality of a trout ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I dunno,I reckon he could have made more of his money if he wasn't paying beggy to be a stay at home girlfriend from the word go.

Reactions: 13
More seedy posts that Steve has liked. If my partner was liking stuff like this on instagram, Iโ€™d be so embarrassed and bleeping fuming
He's clearly turned on with that type yet landed with stumpy tree trunk legged Dingle, FS poor beaver lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.