Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice liveing by any chance?? The times in the morning she would film as well she was absolutely crazy!
That's the one. She obviously hasn't learned because she still does it. She was on stories walking around London the othe today visibly emotional and crying into her phone! Making herself an absolute target.

Reactions: 3
Her constant sleep posts piss me off so much she’s such a selfish bleep there’s probably hundreds of women with young babies who don’t sleep watching her stories thinking what are they doing wrong because their baby is waking more than once a night. I hope when the 4 month sleep regression hits big Anne starts waking up every hour all night 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reactions: 22
When Mandy Anne isn’t a ‘good girl’ for sleeping so much why don’t we get a story saying ‘what a little bastard this tit was last night’

Biased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The kids probably fed up of her smelly tit getting shoved in her face, probably be glad of the time away from the crazy bleep. My 1 year old was up 5 times from 8pm-5am last night & has never slept through.. obviously my mamas milk isn’t as magic as Becky’s 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1767761
Beggy in a few years. Bet beavers wishing he could turn back time
bleeping hell uncanny!😂😂😂 Cher looks younger ffs

Aye that's me

He was booked in and Beggy fell pregnant 2 weeks before ✂
She is a slimy witch! Clearly that's what prompted her to quickly get pregnant! At least she can't accidently fall pregnant again then. Jesus I actually can't believe how obvious it is that she planned this whole pregnancy behind his back. She has no shame. I honestly don't know how Steve managed to stay there, he's bound to have known what she did. I couldn't come back from that sort of betrayal.

Reactions: 19
Poor little thing. Must be so cold, especially as our R is posting that the school run is -1.
Is she trying to prove a point that her house isn't freezing? I mean, it's -1 outside...it's gonna be pretty cold...be sensible, don't have your little person in a strappy vest and if you are getting her dressed for the day then just do that...

Screenshot_20221129-104530.png

Screenshot_20221129-104534.png

• Sad
  • Wow
I live in a new build with central heating and double glazed windows and my 8 month old is still in a long sleeved vest, big Anne must be freezing poor sod

I just randomly saw the guidelines for what babies should wear to bed for different temps - I remember using the guidelines when mine were babies but that was years ago. Anyway... If the house is below 17 degrees, the baby should wear a long-sleeved vest, babygrow, socks and a 2 tog sleeping bag. I imagine the dungeon is always around 17 degrees max... Always looks freezing! She needs to dress that baby better! She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 22
I don’t get how she wouldn’t have thought ahead to think of what vests she would need. I’d only put a baby in that type of vest if it was summer heat of 20+ with an outfit on over the top.
I know she’ll probably have a baby grow or something on top but can’t she ever do anything correctly?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.