Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to her “busy day” or did she just mean Steve was busy decorating while she fannies about like usual?
I wonder what room they’re butchering now or illegally taken walls out of…probably why she’s said she’s not going to show so much of her house now…! I don’t believe that though - she likes to brag so 🤷🏻‍♀️ duck safeguarding!

Reactions: 14
The dingles haven’t been burgled cos they’ve got nothing worth nicking. Half a sofa .. a coseh vase, I mean glass. An Easter bunneh table cloth. The bed shelf. Nah thanks not worth a wank

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The dingles haven’t been burgled cos they’ve got nothing worth nicking. Half a sofa .. a coseh vase, I mean glass. An Easter bunneh table cloth. The bed shelf. Nah thanks not worth a wank
If they wanted to nick a telly, they’d have to take the bed too. They’ve got nothing of value. Anyone attempting to burgle their house would probably put stuff in there out of pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Just catching up but have seen Woodehh hitting Mabel, absolutely atrocious behaviour by him and his mother, Imagine sitting filming it and uploading instead of immediately reprimanding him. Wouldn't be so funny if she reacted (quite within her rights) to defend herself.

That's one bleeping revolting looking dog by the way and I'm quite the dog lover.

Reactions: 15
Just catching up but have seen Woodehh hitting Mabel, absolutely atrocious behaviour by him and his mother, Imagine sitting filming it and uploading instead of immediately reprimanding him. Wouldn't be so funny if she reacted (quite within her rights) to defend herself.

That's one bleeping revolting looking dog by the way and I'm quite the dog lover.
Poor pups got a face only a mother could love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ££ of fuel to get there the burglars would be out of pocket !

Plus that house is like the Bermuda Triangle things just disappear!! cats , porches, woodys motor bike , slow cooker lids , Beaver !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

I’m going to have to show myself out or hide in a corner as I love Mabel!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow another influencer who used to film herself walking to the gym every morning, talking into her phone to share on her stories. Walking past the same shops and landmarks every day at the same time, basically publicising the route she takes and when she's going to be rambling into her phone with her guard down. Guess what? She got mugged.

But as others have said, the reason Rebecca is safe is because nobody's going to drive all that way to rob half a sofa, a telly nailed to the bed and a load of designer rip-offs from AliExpress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to have to show myself out or hide in a corner as I love Mabel!!!!!
She's a beautiful example of her breed, just rather unfortunate looking otherwise but as far as bulldogs go...

Cat-gate is going to be one of the worlds great mysteries if she keeps this up. Maybe she decided to go live back on the moors. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ she’s so desperate isn’t she! Ad after ad for all these crappy companies. And I don’t know how anyone can approve the shite she sends them. She’s bleeping woeful!!

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ she’s so desperate isn’t she! Ad after ad for all these crappy companies. And I don’t know how anyone can approve the shite she sends them. She’s bleeping woeful!!
All small companies mainly now. I’d never heard of the game she fake played with the boys, or this latest one - and I wouldn’t buy into them either because she has done the ads! She’s mainly hawking scams now! I can’t imagine she’s making much at all 🤞🏻

Reactions: 19
How pathetic does she look and totally desperate, it’s obvious Steve’s said you’d better start bringing some money into this house I’m not doing it on my own while you prat about on your phone day after day…
The difference in Rebecca 5 years ago to Rebecca now is very telling. She’s aged badly and her career path has gone down the toilet, all her own doing of course!

Reactions: 22
How pathetic does she look and totally desperate, it’s obvious Steve’s said you’d better start bringing some money into this house I’m not doing it on my own while you prat about on your phone day after day…
The difference in Rebecca 5 years ago to Rebecca now is very telling. She’s aged badly and her career path has gone down the toilet, all her own doing of course!
I don’t blame Steve if he has said this to her. She’s a lazy bleep who’d rather spend her money on herself instead of the kids, just to make it look like she’s loaded. I think the fact she hasn’t been doing any baby clothing hauls at all is very telling too. When she announced it was a girl I was anticipating at least one a week 😂 It’s clear she hasn’t got the money to, if she did you just know she’d be buying all sorts of tacky girl clothes. She hasn’t even done a primark haul in ages either. Shes definitely going down, and it couldn’t happen to a better twit!

Reactions: 24
I follow another influencer who used to film herself walking to the gym every morning, talking into her phone to share on her stories. Walking past the same shops and landmarks every day at the same time, basically publicising the route she takes and when she's going to be rambling into her phone with her guard down. Guess what? She got mugged.

But as others have said, the reason Rebecca is safe is because nobody's going to drive all that way to rob half a sofa, a telly nailed to the bed and a load of designer rip-offs from AliExpress.
Alice liveing by any chance?? The times in the morning she would film as well she was absolutely crazy!

Reactions: 3
So I follow a girl local to me, she’s not much of a influencer has 20k ish followers & launched her own business while working PT. She then must have realised she could make even easier money so joined an MLM (travel) and let the other things fizzle out. Her group of friends all have open accounts with a decent amount of followers, I would imagine they’re all sent stuff for free and given the opportunity to promote these smaller businesses (that beggy has chosen to promote) however she did a few ranting stories a few weeks back about how these small brands are literally either expecting it for being sent the product or a very very small fee we’re talking £50 per post and maybe £25 per story, she’s outright refused to do anymore cause she said she’s not interested. Beggy on the other hand is clearly cashing in 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.