Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that's happened lots of times and is common place in their house which is why she hasn't batted an eye lid at it and thought it suitable for social media

Or

It was the first time woody had done anything like it (unlikely from her reaction) and she didn't think about the consequences of a parent laughing and approving of that behaviour which is a total parent fail too.

If it was the first time he had done it she needed to unglue that bastard phone from hand, separate woody and the dog and speak to him about the importance of never hitting an animal or person again & then make him apologise to the dog so it reinforced in his mind it was wrong - this would be a normal reaction in my mind.

Its not the fact it happened (if it was the first time) that's so wrong, kids are unpredictable (my son once hit our cat) what makes it so wrong is that she laughed, filmed it and put it on the Internet without any hint that she thought it was wrong or that Woody had been dealt with to ensure it didn't happen again.

It definitely was not an occasion for laughing, it absolutely was not an occasion to upload to social media.

The dog shouldn't have been allowed to chew the game, the dog should have been removed and set boundaries ... It was an advert for duck sake, why she thought the company wanted people to see her dog slobbering all over the game they'd just given her to advertise I'll never know.

Anyway if that's the behaviour that is allowed to go on between the kids and the dogs and she leaves them alone with the dogs, it's an absolute recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 30
I’m going to turn attention to this because the dog smacking turns my stomach…
Have this company shared data with Beggy because how would she know that her followers have had £50k returned to them? I mean, obviously it’s another scam. Hope none of her followers are naïve enough to believe this rubbish 😡 it’s clearly just some random number that’s been thrown out to try and entice idiots to use the company 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her friend/troll Bethany has put ‘little content babe’ on Beggy’s latest post. Oh yes - she is a content baby but not in the way it was meant…or was it? 😂😂😂 ‘Appy Gorgeous Monday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Such a busy day …
She’s on a walk? 🙃
She thinks this makes her busy because it's not a normal activity for her to do. She probably had to put it on her to-do list like she does with eating breakfast and drinking water 🥴 for most people with a dog (or even some without) a morning and evening walk is just routine but to her, it feels supah buseh. She's got no idea what busy is, she just muddles along in life and when she does things she's not used to (anything other than laying in her stinking pit), she feels busy.

• Haha
Her friend/troll Bethany has put ‘little content babe’ on Beggy’s latest post. Oh yes - she is a content baby but not in the way it was meant…or was it? 😂😂😂 ‘Appy Gorgeous Monday!
Her so called mates know why Rebecca had Roma,they aldo know how she managed to get pregnant. The other Lumie hags are as crap as her,but I think they are slightly more switched on and recognise her for the illiterate attention seeking slapper she is,they know she tries to give the impression shes wealthy,but they see what we see and much more. Rebecca is their token charity case,they keep around to make fun of and feel better about themselves. The baby shower was prime example of how they mock her,referencing the canckles,fugly shoes she wore and the magic mirror. She was sat with them and left her mum at the other end of the table alone. Personally Id have had family next to me,then close friends and then work and acquaintances

• Heart
I know it’s been said before but she could really use where she lives to her advantage. It’s evidently a beautiful place but all she’s bothered about is getting her tits out 🤮

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Adam Whittington or know anything about him? I just saw this & it honestly sent chills down my spine & reminded me of Rebecca.
The amount she has shown nearly nude of her children (a lot of other celebs as well tbh) do they not worry?
If anyone wanted to they could be hiding in nearby bushes by their house (since she’s told everyone her address) and shown multiple access doors to her property, doesn’t that scare her?
I never show my whole front house / whole back garden because it’s so easy to identify if someone knows the rough area in which you live. I’m really surprised I never hear of more attempted kidnappings since the rise of showing your entire life & kids world on social media

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow Adam Whittington or know anything about him? I just saw this & it honestly sent chills down my spine & reminded me of Rebecca.
The amount she has shown nearly nude of her children (a lot of other celebs as well tbh) do they not worry?
If anyone wanted to they could be hiding in nearby bushes by their house (since she’s told everyone her address) and shown multiple access doors to her property, doesn’t that scare her?
I never show my whole front house / whole back garden because it’s so easy to identify if someone knows the rough area in which you live. I’m really surprised I never hear of more attempted kidnappings since the rise of showing your entire life & kids world on social media
I live about 3-4 hours away from Rebecca and if I wanted to I could get in my car right now, drive up to Yorkshire and actually find her house and knock on the door to say hello. Now THAT is a scary thought 😳 luckily I’m not a bleeping weirdo, and I’ve only got 30 miles in my car to last until pay day 😜 but seriously, does she not think about these things?? She hasn’t even got neighbours to look out for them/their property? Honestly it sends chills down my spine it really does.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I live about 3-4 hours away from Rebecca and if I wanted to I could get in my car right now, drive up to Yorkshire and actually find her house and knock on the door to say hello. Now THAT is a scary thought 😳 luckily I’m not a bleeping weirdo, and I’ve only got 30 miles in my car to last until pay day 😜 but seriously, does she not think about these things?? She hasn’t even got neighbours to look out for them/their property? Honestly it sends chills down my spine it really does.
That’s the main thing with lack of neighbours! No one looking out for the kids in the garden whilst she’s up in her bedroom flogging stuff on insta like she always shows in the summer. Posting videos of them in the garden from an upstairs window - blows my mind!

Reactions: 19
That’s the main thing with lack of neighbours! No one looking out for the kids in the garden whilst she’s up in her bedroom flogging stuff on insta like she always shows in the summer. Posting videos of them in the garden from an upstairs window - blows my mind!
She always makes it known when they’re going away and when their secluded house is going to be empty for an extended period of time too. I can’t imagine their doors are very secure especially the one leading to Alfie’s room. It’s horrifying to think what could happen.

Reactions: 17
She always makes it known when they’re going away and when their secluded house is going to be empty for an extended period of time too. I can’t imagine their doors are very secure especially the one leading to Alfie’s room. It’s horrifying to think what could happen.
I used to follow someone who posted so much info about her house and where it was. Their cars etc. They ended up being burgled for their car keys. Quite a few followers did say she needed to be more careful what she shared. She vanished from Instagram a couple of years ago. I hope nothing else happened but she put herself and her family at such risk

Reactions: 8
Especially since she’s very vocal about this ‘wedding’ next year & assuming all her & Steve’s family members will be attending the house will be empty (what do they do with the animals???) I worry enough as it is when away on holiday about my home let alone if thousands of people knew where I lived as well 😂

Reactions: 9
I used to follow someone who posted so much info about her house and where it was. Their cars etc. They ended up being burgled for their car keys. Quite a few followers did say she needed to be more careful what she shared. She vanished from Instagram a couple of years ago. I hope nothing else happened but she put herself and her family at such risk
Blimey that’s awful. It’s what happens though when you’re that irresponsible about your privacy. To be honest I’m surprised nobody’s tried it yet with their place although it looking like a glorified shed probably puts people off 🤣

Especially since she’s very vocal about this ‘wedding’ next year & assuming all her & Steve’s family members will be attending the house will be empty (what do they do with the animals???) I worry enough as it is when away on holiday about my home let alone if thousands of people knew where I lived as well 😂
Exactly. I live in a rural area and there’s always farm equipment being stolen and garages being broken into. Ours hasn’t been (it’s empty anyway 😂) but our neighbours was and they had thousands of pounds of tools and work equipment taken. Maybe Rebecca thinks crime doesn’t happen in rural areas but it really does, where we live has its own rural police force 😂

Reactions: 11
What’s happened to her “busy day” or did she just mean Steve was busy decorating while she fannies about like usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beggys definition of a supah buseh day…taking pictures of fields!!!!
duck off and get in the bin you moron!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.