Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20221125_210016.jpg

Did she have to dangle that wrapper like that? 🤢 Bet it reminded her of her performances with Beaver. Mind you if I was to guess what they look like unclothed, it would be much like that gammon tbf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Could she not find the gammon stock cubes so used chicken instead? Remember when she did a sausage casserole and said she couldn't find any sausage stock cubes 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Stroganoff made with English mustard and served with Italian garlic bread.

I swear that family have no tastebuds at all. 😩

I’m only half way through the video but her recipes are basically cooking meat in stock for hours before adding Bisto. The first recipe wasn’t even a casserole, it was boiled beef and carrots! Where’s the other root veg?

Absolute peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve got terrible morning (all day!) sickness at the moment and her slow cooker slop recipes have just pushed me over the edge 🤢 cheers Begga!
Omg, I’m suffering with the same at the minute so think I might give the video a miss for now 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
WHY and I stress WHY did she do "fajitas" in the slow cooker?
They're quicker to just fry... she hurts my bleeping head, and somehow managed to make FAJITAS look like shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is she not bleeping embarrassed sharing that, I’m embarrassed for her 🫣😂
I was just going to say the same thing. She cannot cook. She literally has no idea what she’s doing. It’s embarrassing! How can she think that crap she ends up with is edible or that it’s meant to look or taste like it does? She is SO THICK.

Reactions: 24
Are you blind? You can SEE the shadows. Then you can see the damp. Never seen you post in here before, alright Beaver? Is that where you've been,shooting foul for pies? Makes sense
funny this beaver toothed member comments on a lot of womens threads with fake boobs… get back into your shack you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m serving with these Garlic and parsley breads … cos she can’t pronounce ciabatta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nah, you lot have been going on about the sniffing for ages and I'd notice it every now and again but bleeping hell, once you realise it's the end of every sentence it drives you insane!!!
Watch out for her stopping dead mid sentence to take a massive loud gulp 🤢 revolting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
OH MY. GOD. HOW can anyone make such tit meals and think they look good enough to put in a video?! The fajitas looked like cat sick.
She really is a complete moron isn’t she? Utterly brainless. Seriously that food is awful. I mean ok if that’s what you want to eat go ahead but don’t make out like you know what you doing and are trying to be all “look at me cooking wholesome (!!!)meals for my family! “
Oh my god she is absolutely hopeless at everything she does HOPELESS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OH MY. GOD. HOW can anyone make such tit meals and think they look good enough to put in a video?! The fajitas looked like cat sick.
She really is a complete moron isn’t she? Utterly brainless. Seriously that food is awful. I mean ok if that’s what you want to eat go ahead but don’t make out like you know what you doing and are trying to be all “look at me cooking wholesome (!!!)meals for my family! “
Oh my god she is absolutely hopeless at everything she does HOPELESS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s what gets me, like cook your tit meals but keep it to your bleeping self!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The sniffing.

In the MIDDLE of a sentence when no sniff is needed! Omg.

She has zero vocabulary. Really nice, so so good, love it, really good... Santa needs to bring her a thesaurus or a synonyms book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know what’s worse… the fact she actually posted that video and named it ‘meal ideas’. Or the fact that people in the comments are actually inspired and think they look appetising 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s literally all revolting meat in brown water. Most people these days are cutting down their meat intake.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.