Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
072E3F79-2DC4-4F4F-80EB-C7DB75766EFC.jpeg
How does that feed a family of 4! It isn’t as if she bulks it out with vegetables is it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Well.... she had me at not peeling the Carrots for her casserole. 🤢 just lazy.

She basically gave us 3 casseroles 🤣 adding gravy granules to everything.
My dogs have a better diet then that, Where's the extra veg? They shared 5 Carrots between them for 4 meals 🤢

The best thing in that video was it ending! Oh
and seeing She finally has a lid for her slow cooker. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1761166How does that feed a family of 4! It isn’t as if she bulks it out with vegetables is it.
I was thinking that I use that size packet and there is only 2 of us & also put more then just 3 Carrots in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have I really just watched someone add gravy granules, sour cream and pasta to the same meal? Just when you think she can’t get any worse 🤯 I’m two meals in at the minute and so far neither of them resemble what in her head she thinks she’s making 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Steve has put a picture up at home for the first time in ages. He’s deffo been working away and home for the weekend, why doesn’t Beggy just say that instead of acting like super mum for doing the school run …

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221126-083349.png

I just do not understand the obsession with these trainers AT ALL. They look like the kind of trainers my mum got me from the supermarket and I got teased for wearing as a kid! Seriously, what is the appeal? They are absolutely disgusting.
Omg just looked at the price of them too. £76!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I can't believe she's not even frying anything off before she bungs it in, absolutely rancid. The thought of wet soggy un-fried mushrooms and onions floating around in that brown water makes me want to vom. She needs to take the lid off for the last hour or so and let some of the moisture evaporate because she's just making meaty water every single time!!

And where's the veg?! There are few meals that a nice bit of tenderstem broccoli won't go with. We have broccoli and cauliflower most nights with most dinners, plus whatever is in the actual meal. No wonder the boys look gaunt and undernourished. They rarely see sunlight and they share a weekly carrot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe the video is only 8 minutes 🤣 part time are you begs? What a tit show life.

‘Sprinkle some gravy granules’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Smug witch looking in the mirror really thinking she’s something special when in reality she’s a dirty overweight chavvy skank. Nobody is envious of you beggy bogtrotter with your vile overfilled lips, greasy botoxed face, receding hairline, dirty rundown house & racist cheating boyfriend.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1761250

I just do not understand the obsession with these trainers AT ALL. They look like the kind of trainers my mum got me from the supermarket and I got teased for wearing as a kid! Seriously, what is the appeal? They are absolutely disgusting.
They look like a cheap pair of trainers from Shoe Zone to me! 😅

Omg, she spelt affiliate correctly! 😳 Sometimes she gets it right and sometimes she doesn’t 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really annoys me that she gets gifted so much stuff that costs a fair bit of money. That baby gift set and she probably won’t use it again after doing the video since Roma always has dry skin? Why when she does nothing all day can she not rub a bit of moisturiser in during nappy changes? I know a mum like it in person who gets given the loveliest gifts by friends/family for baby and doesn’t use any of them so they’re just left with dry flakey skin and go days without a bath 😑😑😑

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has has got gravy granules stuck in her arse crack in that latest boomerang/AD/affiliate post?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1761250

There like trainers from ShoeZone a 74 year old man would wear

Her feet look fat as duck in them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those fake Birkenstocks look so bad. Look how creased and baggy they are.

buy cheap buy twice honey pot xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They're a middle aged dad trainer who wears them with baggy joggers and a faded rugby polo shirt and some NHS framed glasses circa 1995 to wash his car on a Saturday afternoon before big break came on the TV.

Honestly New Balance's marketing team should win an award for how they've managed to sell them to the influencers - I bet they're laughing their heads off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They're a middle aged dad trainer who wears them with baggy joggers and a faded rugby polo shirt and some NHS framed glasses circa 1995 to wash his car on a Saturday afternoon before big break came on the TV.

Honestly New Balance's marketing team should win an award for how they've managed to sell them to the influencers - I bet they're laughing their heads off 🤣
When I was younger, New Balance trainers were the cheap trainers that the “popular” kids would make fun of…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.