Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slop with mash
Slop with pasta
Slop with *airfryer* chips
Slop with wraps

they are not bleeping recipes! You are throwing meat into a slow cooker with an onion and some other random tit you’ve got in and putting some graaaavy granules in at the end cos you love it think

oh my god!! When she says at the start “some people brown the meat and add flour and all that but I don’t bother, what’s the point?” And then puts gravy granules in to thicken it?! Why buydiced chicken that’smore expensive tocook it on high for 5 hours?! Why does she do everything on high? Why is a full day 4/5 hours?!
There’s so much to unpack here!
Why has she put a chicken stock cube on top of a gammon joint?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve got terrible morning (all day!) sickness at the moment and her slow cooker slop recipes have just pushed me over the edge 🤢 cheers Begga!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I use my slow cooker alot
Hers is just chuck it in & slop it about
VILE!!!!!
I love my slow cooker buts she’s just taking the piss now, these people must eat like Victorian orphans if they think she’s inspirational!

Reactions: 15
For each “recipe” she says “the boys love it too” then proceeds to dish up two adult portions 🤣🤣🤣 where’s the kids food Becky??? I’m guessing nuggets and chips??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can’t with the slow cooker slip 😂😂😂
bleeping hell - her salt intake is on par with her sugar with the amount of gravy granules 😳
Coat the seven bits of beef in flour!! Raw pasta? Frozen veg slung in, boiling water - which I was led to believe was a no due to the temp fluctuations it causes in the cooker, fajitas in a slow cooker with sauce? Sauce would make the fajitas very messy to eat - which is why it’s normally a dry rub? Fajitas take no time at all to do and don’t need a slow cooker! Someone called the pasta in the comments - blocked by morning, no doubt! Also - I wholeheartedly recommend watching the video with the transcript on 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Again it’s physically impossible to gain muscle like Steves, without chemical help , on the tit food she serves up ! He’s probably got a shrunken dick and an enlarged heart

I’m surprised the kids haven't got rickets's or scurvy !

Buy a cook book , watch some you tube videos or some tv cooking programmes like Jamie Oliver , for once in your life learn something !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also. NO bleeping SPICE, bar a fajita packet mix. Send that video to the company that’s using her to shill their goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my God - that video. The stroganoff. One of the key ingredients is paprika. Not flipping gravy granules!

The chicken stock pot that sat all day on top of the gammon joint?! Why? So that cooked in totally unseasoned water. With frozen carrots (more water?!)?! None of the fat that came off that joint looked like it had been skimmed off so that was what the “gravy” was made of along with MORE (beef) gravy granules?!

They all eat minute portions of protein if that is shred between 4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my God - that video. The stroganoff. One of the key ingredients is paprika. Not flipping gravy granules!

The chicken stock pot that sat all day on top of the gammon joint?! Why? So that cooked in totally unseasoned water. With frozen carrots (more water?!)?! None of the fat that came off that joint looked like it had been skimmed off so that was what the “gravy” was made of along with MORE (beef) gravy granules?!

They all eat minute portions of protein if that is shred between 4
She did not put gravy granules in a stroganoff did she??!! 😱🤢 she is bleeping useless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell - her salt intake is on par with her sugar with the amount of gravy granules 😳
Coat the seven bits of beef in flour!! Raw pasta? Frozen veg slung in, boiling water - which I was led to believe was a no due to the temp fluctuations it causes in the cooker, fajitas in a slow cooker with sauce? Sauce would make the fajitas very messy to eat - which is why it’s normally a dry rub? Fajitas take no time at all to do and don’t need a slow cooker! Someone called the pasta in the comments - blocked by morning, no doubt! Also - I wholeheartedly recommend watching the video with the transcript on 😂😂😂
It’s so runny ewww 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This just turned my already nauseous pregnant self into a full on gag 🤮🤢 what the hell is that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
" a don't use measurements, I jus wingg it hehe, I'm just a norrhmall gurlll makin famileh mealsss"

So normal people don't follow recipes or measure out ingredients then Rebecca? YOU bleeping MORON ,NOTHING YOU SAY MAKES SENSE !!!!!!!

• Haha
BCCADC3F-D460-4321-845F-317831E65F9B.jpeg

Quick glimpse of beavers tadger there 🤢🤢 I hated watching that. How the duck can she make fajitas look vile!! 😂
ETA the little carrot btw 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nah, you lot have been going on about the sniffing for ages and I'd notice it every now and again but bleeping hell, once you realise it's the end of every sentence it drives you insane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.