Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally all revolting meat in brown water. Most people these days are cutting down their meat intake.
Most people are but not these ignorant fuckers 😂 we’re by no means vegetarians but we have 2x non meat dinners a week and then fish once a week too, and never have meat for lunches anymore. But nope, not this pair, they’re still eating grey meat in boggy water every night 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The slow cooker slop is back 😬👏

Wow she's DEFFO had fillers/botox! Her face can hardly move! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's one bogging bastard. How the duck can she eat that shite let alone expect the kids to eat it. Once big Anne's off the tit she has beggys slop to look forward to as well. Poor kid.
Steve, what the duck are you thinking marrying that dick. She can't cook, can't parent, can't think for herself, she looks a bloke, shes as thick as pig tit, I mean what the duck is the attraction!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those carrots were absolutely stinking. She didn’t peel them or wash them and they were covered in dirt. She’s a clatty cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She literally has no clue how to cook. Zero. Zip. Zilch. How she has the audacity to put that on YouTube I have no idea 🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope Steves Ex Fiance watches Rebecca attempts at cooking and laughs so hard she pisses her pants !!

You had one lucky escape lady !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's one bogging bastard. How the duck can she eat that shite let alone expect the kids to eat it. Once big Anne's off the tit she has beggys slop to look forward to as well. Poor kid.
Steve, what the duck are you thinking marrying that dick. She can't cook, can't parent, can't think for herself, she looks a bloke, shes as thick as pig tit, I mean what the duck is the attraction!?
Bogging Bastard🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swimming costume. 🤢

I bet that rancid bikini she wore for four days whilst on holiday with her friend has cultured it’s own strain of bio-chem weaponry in its gusset by now.

Those carrots were absolutely stinking. She didn’t peel them or wash them and they were covered in dirt. She’s a clatty cow.
Does she not know that veg is covered in tit and pesticides to help it grow?

No wonder Beaver is growing tits.

Enjoy your cholera casserole Dingles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Someone commented on the slow cooker slop video
You look so....glam😂
Get to Specsavers ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She literally has no clue how to cook. Zero. Zip. Zilch. How she has the audacity to put that on YouTube I have no idea 🤣🤣🤣😳
Holy Shitballs! That Slow Cooker Slop........I have no words!!!!!
Browning the meat first, and the onions would create "flavour" - The carrots are cooked to death - The stroganoff is grey, and why Pasta?
No authentic herbs/spices/stock used in any of it........everything is boiled to death!!!!
Where are the "greens" on the side?????
Who the duck makes Fajitas in a slow cooker????
That's not the worst food I have ever seen, but it sure is "up there"
Steve must be a lot dumber than we thought to put up with shite like that.
Jesus Christ, she's never off the bloody internet, It's never been easier to learn new cooking skills!!!!!
Comes down to the same old thing every time with Rebecca TOO LAZY!!!!!! And she actually believes her own hype....... 😱

Reactions: 21
How has she got to nearly 30, had three children and is at home all day and yet is so dreadful at feeding her family? She lacks even the most basic skill of peeling vegetables!!! What the duck did she wean the boys on? It's no wonder the kids are pale and listless.
When you look at some of the other instatwats like Meldrum or BrummyMummyof2, they're just as bad. Home all day, kids older and yet unable or unwilling to cook or educate themselves to feed their families. Yet the internet offers so many opportunities to educate yourself! They're all just lazy witches.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.