Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is baby Sinclair covered in so so many scratches on her head? And still in the same summer vest at the back end of November

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s painful listening to her attempt to string a sentence together *sniff 🙈 almost as bad as the cosy meals she serving up

Reactions: 6
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF bleeping GOD REBECCA BUY ANNE A LONG SLEEVE VEST!!!!!!!!!! I’ve just put my 9 month old down to bed in a long sleeve vest, long sleeve sleepsuit and a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. I live in a semi with new double glazed windows and new central heating, I dread to think how cold that shack is!

Why is baby Sinclair covered in so so many scratches on her head? And still in the same summer vest at the back end of November
She needs to cut her nails 🙈🙈🙈 poor little mite all scratched up.

Hahahaha sorry for the back to back comments but I’ve just started the sloooor cooker vlog and the beef stew?! There’s about 5 pieces of beef in there no way is that enough for four people - even if two of them are children!

Reactions: 22
So Steve's out and about with her, but no sign at home all week. Wonder if she's claiming universal credit on the sly and claiming he doesn't support her or live there

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike
Peops have requested Air Fryer Recipes from our BEGGY🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slop with mash
Slop with pasta
Slop with *airfryer* chips
Slop with wraps

they are not bleeping recipes! You are throwing meat into a slow cooker with an onion and some other random tit you’ve got in and putting some graaaavy granules in at the end cos you love it think

oh my god!! When she says at the start “some people brown the meat and add flour and all that but I don’t bother, what’s the point?” And then puts gravy granules in to thicken it?! Why buydiced chicken that’smore expensive tocook it on high for 5 hours?! Why does she do everything on high? Why is a full day 4/5 hours?!
There’s so much to unpack here!
When I had my third I carried her everywhere in the pouch, cooking etc, but my husband was out at work, my elder two were busy wanting things and I was working from home a bit too. You can bet if my husband had been unemployed and at home I wouldn’t have been carrying her around constantly.

That videos given me the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her lips look ready to burst in thst latest video. Her whole face looks wrecked now.

Reactions: 7
C925E51F-7066-4E1F-925F-9F9EA60021E5.png

Oh my bleeping god 🤢

the pasta
the repeating the same 3 adjectives
the sniffing
the overuse of graveh
the way she shouted MEAT
the way every meal is 40% carbs 40% graveh 9% meat and 1% veg

Rebecca you are an absolute abomination to cooking 🤢 and influencing GIVE IT UP

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So Steve's out and about with her, but no sign at home all week. Wonder if she's claiming universal credit on the sly and claiming he doesn't support her or live there
Slop with mash
Slop with pasta
Slop with *airfryer* chips
Slop with wraps

they are not bleeping recipes! You are throwing meat into a slow cooker with an onion and some other random tit you’ve got in and putting some graaaavy granules in at the end cos you love it think

oh my god!! When she says at the start “some people brown the meat and add flour and all that but I don’t bother, what’s the point?” And then puts gravy granules in to thicken it?! Why buydiced chicken that’smore expensive tocook it on high for 5 hours?! Why does she do everything on high? Why is a full day 4/5 hours?!
There’s so much to unpack here!
When I had my third I carried her everywhere in the pouch, cooking etc, but my husband was out at work, my elder two were busy wanting things and I was working from home a bit too. You can bet if my husband had been unemployed and at home I wouldn’t have been carrying her around constantly.

That videos given me the rage
I use my slow cooker alot
Hers is just chuck it in & slop it about
VILE!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.