Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't over pack but shows a shitload of stuff for herself....

What has her being naked got to do with the vlog? The thumb nail is directed towards the perverts yet again

She took her black dress off to make the thumb nail (still wearing the cream top) then put it back on for the vlog? She's an absolute skank 🤢
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly
She's the most tasteless, creepy witch on instagram. I have never meant it more when I say she needs reporting. If she wants to do sex work, whatever. But she should separate her "mummy" 😏 accounts from all the naked flap exposing. She's one sick witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
It's really bloomin sad reading you Mums saying about lack of nappies, paracetamol etc - how lucky we are to have our NHS, especially over these times but this is nothing like how things were when I had our DS. How times have changed - not always for the better either ☹

Silly cow talking about her hospital bag - why does she even need to talk about that on Baby no3 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hate how she just refers to her daughter as ‘baby girl’. Just say the baby or better yet say her name. ‘Influencers’ only keep their childrens’ names a secret for content reasons so their followers can gush about how lovely the name is.

I definitely with other posts, she’ll say the wedding has been postponed because she wants ‘baby girl’ to remember it like A & W will.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t even bear to watch her vlog. Just the sight of her ugly fat lips and the sound of her thick bleeping voice angers me. She’s a stupid fake duck pretending to live the high life yet buying her unborn baby cheap shite to wear from shein. And don’t even get me started on her disgusting pictures for the pervs. She’s attracting all kinds of sickos and she doesn’t give a duck, and she’s handing her kids to them on a plate. Sort your bleeping life out beggy, you’re a disgusting mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Good on ya gal! I fed my youngest until he was 2 and a half and if I’m honest he only stopped as I really stuck out stopping. I didn’t imsgine feeding for that long but the woman’s comments above are cray. Why give milk dedicated to a baby cow to a baby? When our milk is made specifically for our baby
A 2 year old isn’t a baby. A 2 year old doesn’t need breast milk. A 2 year old child has a mouth full of teeth to eat solid food with.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Nice followers you have beggy
What the hell kind of weirdos is she attracting. I actually think it's Steve who's posted her pictures on the fetish and pregnancy pages, firstly as revenge for a pregnancy he never wanted and secondly, she's only a sex object to him so other men letching over her probably gives him a thrill. She has so little self respect she thinks it's a compliment for men to objectify her

Who wears white when they’ve just had a baby?!!!

I never wear white at that time of the month let alone after pushing a mini human out my bits!!!! 🙄

I’ve not watched it, she’s packed only 8 sanitary towels 😳🤷‍♀️
She really is odd, why not a pack of maternity pads and a pack of nappies, everything is penny pinching while trying to look wealthy, absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A 2 year old isn’t a baby. A 2 year old doesn’t need breast milk. A 2 year old child has a mouth full of teeth to eat solid food with.
Taken from the NHS website

The World Health Organization recommends that all babies are exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months of their life, and from 6 months babies should start eating solid foods as well as being breastfed for up to 2 years or longer.

• Heart
  • Haha
can we stop arguing about breast feeding, im sick to the back teeth of hearing about it this much when we've got months of bogtrotters veiny udders flopped out everywhere to look forward to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Back to the dress from Shein - one of my pet hates is babies in net/slippery dresses like that, especially in warm weather, a nice cotton dress would be so much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God, I hate the BF/FF argument. Fed is best.

Back on the subject of fat veiny tits Beggy, my most pressing question is whether baybeh gurrrrl will also wear a pair of socks from the Primarni three-pack along with her brothers? If so, will Beggy finally have to buy her own socks or will the whole bleeping family take turns and share? 🙄

Will she get Woody’s handmedown oversized, greying, stretched tops to wear?

And most importantly, will she share a sippy cup with her 8 year old brother? 🫤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She’s bought 6-9 months even though the baby will be 9 months old when they go, so what happens if baby girl is bigger than average size for that age? My youngest was a chubby little thing so always in a size up when she was a baby. She should have bought 9-12 months, that would make more sense. But then I suppose she’s used to putting her children in clothes that don’t fit properly 😡
My little boy has just turned 10 months and wears 18-24, he has never fit in the size that matches his age.. which is exactly why I never bought anything so far in advance. She’s an actual bleeping idiot. You’d wonder if she’d had kids before

Reactions: 16
Considering the fat bleep shovels illegal amounts of sugar In her gob, that baby will be massive. Paired with the fact that she obviously has GD, the poor thing will be born with a sugar withdrawal. That cheap Chinese tit is well known to come up small, she can probably use that dress as a coming home outfit it’ll be so small.

Who remembers when she was weaning woody onto solids, she said in a video that he quite likes vegetables but her, Steve and Alfie don’t so she doesn’t buy/cook them. That was the moment I know she was mentally unwell. I hate spinach but my daughter loves it so it’s always in the fridge and in a lot of the meals I cook because, are you ready for this Rebecca, MY KIDS COME FIRST (gasp 😱🤯)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it just me that wouldn’t dare wear light coloured knickers after birth? Even if she is wearing them over the always pants she’s bloody brave (no pun intended 😂)

Also, just had a thought…why will she be wearing 2 pairs of pants?? 🙈

Reactions: 16
God, I hate the BF/FF argument. Fed is best.

Back on the subject of fat veiny tits Beggy, my most pressing question is whether baybeh gurrrrl will also wear a pair of socks from the Primarni three-pack along with her brothers? If so, will Beggy finally have to buy her own socks or will the whole bleeping family take turns and share? 🙄

Will she get Woody’s handmedown oversized, greying, stretched tops to wear?

And most importantly, will she share a sippy cup with her 8 year old brother? 🫤
Rurmehhhh will be in an immaculate new outfit every 5 minutes until she's about 1, that seems to be the age Beggy decides she cba with her babies 😂 after that she'll go round like a scruffy little ragamuffin who gets mistaken for a boy.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that wouldn’t dare wear light coloured knickers after birth? Even if she is wearing them over the always pants she’s bloody brave (no pun intended 😂)

Also, just had a thought…why will she be wearing 2 pairs of pants?? 🙈
She's probably planning on selling her blood stained pants to some perverts 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Everything!!!! about the VLOG makes me itch
Nothing seems fresh or clean just YUK!!!

SHE TALKS IN RIDDLES - makes my head hurt....

I DONT give a 2 hoots what she calls beybe Gurl as long as she looks after her
I think she thinks it is a DOLL
It doesn’t look clean
I mean one scoop of powder in the machine, dunno about anyone else but I put softener in and certainly don’t mix my colours or put crappy trainers in with my clothes 🤢 🤷‍♀️

Maybe Remy? Or has that been mentioned here? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think Remmy is Steph boss babe little girls name, who knows with her though!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.