Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up whilst breastfeeding my 9 month old 🫣… I swear you would have got more backlash if you was anyone else 😂😂

Good on ya gal! I fed my youngest until he was 2 and a half and if I’m honest he only stopped as I really stuck out stopping. I didn’t imsgine feeding for that long but the woman’s comments above are cray. Why give milk dedicated to a baby cow to a baby? When our milk is made specifically for our baby

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just catching up whilst breastfeeding my 9 month old 🫣… I swear you would have got more backlash if you was anyone else 😂😂
Agreed, the comment about not feeding BM over 6 months is a bit bizarre 😂 FF mama here, but they don’t miraculously stop wanting to feed at 6 months and definitely don’t want to change their method of feeding at that point 😂 each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice to see she's packed herself 8 nappies and only 10 for the baby 😅 why not just take a new pack? Then you don't need to worry 🙄

Please wear that white nighty for given birth 😅😅 *sniff *sniff
Everything in my suitcase was black, 🤣 black knickers, black nighties, black towel.

Better to have it and not need it 🤷🏼‍♀️ then you don't need to worry and can relax. Hardly takes up much space 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who wears white when they’ve just had a baby?!!!

I never wear white at that time of the month let alone after pushing a mini human out my bits!!!! 🙄

Nice to see she's packed herself 8 nappies and only 10 for the baby 😅 why not just take a new pack? Then you don't need to worry 🙄

Please wear that white nighty for given birth 😅😅 *sniff *sniff
Everything in my suitcase was black, 🤣 black knickers, black nighties, black towel.

Better to have it and not need it 🤷🏼‍♀️ then you don't need to worry and can relax. Hardly takes up much space 🙄🙄
I’ve not watched it, she’s packed only 8 sanitary towels 😳🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That SHEIN dress just reeeeeks of someone wanting to buy something for a wedding but not being able to afford anything else.
I do the same sometimes as we're renovating our home and when we're saving for furniture/floors etc il buy a candle or some other tit ready for the finished room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her comment about its a maternity ward if she runs out then surely they should have spare. No they shouldn't have spare the NHS is struggling as it is without having to give you nappies because you didn't pack enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does it feel like she’s looking down her nose at people who over pack😂 I packed more than 10 nappies in my hospital bag but thank god I did as my baby had to stay in hospital on a sepsis pathway until his blood cultures came back. I’ll know to think more positively about my birth though next time to avoid that🥰 Maybe if I manifest extra hard I won’t need another C section either and can have a “worrrtuh berth” sounds coseh and stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine how dusty those open nappies are that she put in the nursery about 6 months ago? She’s a bleeping loony. I wish she’d stop calling her ‘baby girl’ - makes me cringe every time. She’s like a child with a new toy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Good on ya gal! I fed my youngest until he was 2 and a half and if I’m honest he only stopped as I really stuck out stopping. I didn’t imsgine feeding for that long but the woman’s comments above are cray. Why give milk dedicated to a baby cow to a baby? When our milk is made specifically for our baby
I did 22 months with my first (stopped due to pregnancy) and would love to do the same or longer with my second, sat here feeding her now. The WHO recommends going for two years and there are still benefits beyond that (nutritive, immune and just plain comfort) so anyone calling it disgusting can a) get an education and b) go suck a fat one 😂 I didn't think it was worth the bite but glad to see more people feel the same.

ANYWAY...

That Shein dress is such a giveaway that there is no wedding. Never in my LIFE would my child be wearing a piece of flammable £8 tat on my wedding day. And definitely not if I was earning £5k a month!

Whoever said she's going to 'call it off' because she wants the baby to be able to remember the day is absolutely spot on.

I sort of wish she was getting married so we could see what she picked for the dress. Maybe she'd splash out and spend £20 on it in the Shein sale!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her comment about its a maternity ward if she runs out then surely they should have spare. No they shouldn't have spare the NHS is struggling as it is without having to give you nappies because you didn't pack enough!
Exactly! I had all three of my babies at Harrogate, with my eldest I was in for 4 days waiting for his blood cultures to come back (didn’t think positiveleh enuf). I ran out of nappies in the middle of the night and asked if they could provide me with one until my husband arrived first thing in the morning and they were really not happy about it. They had to actually go and look for a nappy as they don’t just have them readily available. Deluded cow will get a shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if it’s been said, but I really think the babies name is Rose? Rosie? Rosa?
Roseh… Alfeh… Woodeh…. Yeah probs.

She’s such a waste of space as a person isn’t she?
How anyone could “aspire” to look/parent/be like her beggars belief!!!

I have a daughter her age who’s smart, got a high flying career, and is in the process of building a lovely house with her partner. But most of all she’s decent, honest, and has tons of self- respect. Something Rebecca can only dream of.
Bev must have been a really poor role model with the morals of an alley cat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything!!!! about the VLOG makes me itch
Nothing seems fresh or clean just YUK!!!

SHE TALKS IN RIDDLES - makes my head hurt....

I DONT give a 2 hoots what she calls beybe Gurl as long as she looks after her
I think she thinks it is a DOLL

Reactions: 12
Need to catch up properly as we have been on holiday, just watched the video and my god she is bleeping useless. Her descriptions of things are a bleeping joke.
I got a hair bobble to put my hair up if I want to put my hair up, so I packed a hair bobble 😫

Sniff sniff sniff

Don’t want cream towels but I will pack cream shorts and jogging bottoms to go home in.
She is so dense it must hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just as well she’s not having her baby up here then. My maternity didn’t even have a paracetamol to give me 🙄 You got milk and that was it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't over pack but shows a shitload of stuff for herself....

What has her being naked got to do with the vlog? The thumb nail is directed towards the perverts yet again

She took her black dress off to make the thumb nail (still wearing the cream top) then put it back on for the vlog? She's an absolute skank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Who wears white when they’ve just had a baby?!!!

I never wear white at that time of the month let alone after pushing a mini human out my bits!!!! 🙄

I’ve not watched it, she’s packed only 8 sanitary towels 😳🤷‍♀️
That's what I was thinking FS I don't leave the house in white bottoms ever just incase and 8 pads 😯 FS i could go through that in 4 hours

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.