Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had Invisalign gifted to her years ago & didn’t wear them properly. I remember reading about it in some of the old threads. She’d better not be trying to bag it for free again!
Didn’t she mess the dentist around aswell and kept missing her appointments? She really took the piss out of them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Usually I just roll my eyes when people send her free tit but I'm actually gutted for the first time that Elvie have gifted her that pump. Really disappointed in them.
they gifted her one with Woody too, they gift them to everyone

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Alfie looks fed up with her in that video with his ice cream. Poor kid , they’ve messed him up so badly

Reactions: 12
Her lips look look horrendous today. Is it the filter? Surely she's not had them done again.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I had my suspicions a few weeks ago that she has messed with her lips again. It looks like she has done something to the bottom one to try and balance it with the top one and instead looks like she has been kicked in the mouth by a horse.

Her lips give me the bleeping ick especially when she licks them mid-sentence. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I replied and said how unprofessional it was that they’d sent such a patronising reply!
Ask why they still have all her information on their website if they aren’t representing her!!!! Why hasn’t it been taken down?

Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping CHRIST that bottom lip. Honestly she's looking more and more like Leslie Ash as the days go on. How can people not see how bleeping awful lip fillers are! I've NEVER seen anyone with lip fillers and thought they look good. They look tragic. Hers are amongst the worst I have ever seen though. I genuinely think she does it to be like "i don't care what tattle trolls say" because there's no way in hell she thinks they look good.

Reactions: 17
The company that gifted her that breast pump have sent one to Lucy Mecklenburgh and the ad she did is just worlds apart from beggy, why gift this woman when they have superior influencers advertising their brands! Also beggy basically regurgitated what Lucy said, but as usual with her minimal vocabulary it’s a pile of tit, if you’re going to continue to copy and rip off other influencers at least try and do a good job, lazy bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The company that gifted her that breast pump have sent one to Lucy Mecklenburgh and the ad she did is just worlds apart from beggy, why gift this woman when they have superior influencers advertising their brands! Also beggy basically regurgitated what Lucy said m, but as usual with her minimal vocabulary it’s a pile of tit, if you’re going to continue to copy and rip off other influencers at least try and do a good job, lazy bleep.
They sound like they need to see her perverted pictures

Reactions: 7
Every brand that sends her something we all need to contact them. Slowly but surely she'll run out of brands who will go near her

Reactions: 17
Just watching her day in the life video where she puts the trainers in the wash. Also doesn't store her laundry tablets in a child proof container either 😡😡😡 shes an absolute knobhead. Ugly cretin. Think she's restricted my access to her youtube as I can no longer see comments

Reactions: 9
The company that gifted her that breast pump have sent one to Lucy Mecklenburgh and the ad she did is just worlds apart from beggy, why gift this woman when they have superior influencers advertising their brands! Also beggy basically regurgitated what Lucy said, but as usual with her minimal vocabulary it’s a pile of tit, if you’re going to continue to copy and rip off other influencers at least try and do a good job, lazy bleep.
I was going to buy an Elvie for my next baby but I won’t be now. I’ve complained to brands before and nothing ever happens. Even though the PR agency behind Snuz seemed genuinely upset, Rebecca still has the product. Just like if I complained to Elvie, she still gets to keep it. Why am I going to give my money to a company who will just give me lip service when I complain?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.