Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she’s a mother (cough) to 2 children already her hospital bag is woefully inadequate???
Light coloured underwear, shirts, nighties, joggers!!!!
Not enough nappies, inappropriate nursing bras, the list is endless. How thick is she?
Can’t wait for the tit show to begin….. watch Beaver spend extraordinary amounts of time at the “gym”
Careful what you wished for hunnipot.

Reactions: 24
We all feel down from time to time but I wonder if her guilt is finally starting to fruition that she’s enabled dirty men to perv over her unborn baby?
Who am I kidding, of course not.

Reactions: 15
I think she just assuming she's going to be in and out. Not even thinking something could happen and could result her staying in there.
I was there a full week, I took a whole pack of nappies, 8 baby grows & vests, clothes for myself and still needed more. Like a said better to have it and not need it. She clearly cba spending money on another fresh pack of nappies but has bought a bloody flower girl dress for baby that isnt even here. 🤣 amount of times she repeated herself about not over packing.

Also her video today, moaning & addressing her doing duck all with the kids. Tell me you don't read here 🙄🤣
I took a relatively lightweight bag in with me both times with just the essentials for an "overnight" stay but also had a suitcase in the car with plenty more of EVERYTHING. I was lucky to be in and out in 12h both times. How can a mother on her 3rd child be so clueless?! It just sums her up, though, doesn't it? She's in Rebecca land where there is no common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying it's harder when you had more than one pregnancies. She always saying the 3rd is the hardest. I have had 4 and my 4th was the best pregnancy out of them all. Maybe if she ate a better diet and didn't just drink and eat sugar she would feel alot better.

Why does she keep saying it's harder when you had more than one pregnancies. She always saying the 3rd is the hardest. I have had 4 and my 4th was the best pregnancy out of them all. Maybe if she ate a better diet and didn't just drink and eat sugar she would feel alot better.
Shes just clueless, all pregnancies are different doesn't matter how many you've had. My friend is having her 2nd and is hating life she is really struggling, my sister in law is had 3 home births and the 4th one was horrendous.

I feel like even if she has a horrible birth she won't admit it, alot of people are to bothered to paint this perfect picture of the perfect birth.
You don't get a medal at end of it ffs. Along as baby is here safe and mum is well it doesn't matter how they got here.

Reactions: 13
I found my third pregnancy to be the most tiring but I had two very active six year olds (no sitting them in front of the telly for hours on end) a husband who worked all hours god sent and was often out before the boys were up and not back til they had gone to bed and I worked four days a week in a job which required me to be all over the county, home visiting some very challenging clients and then back in the office each day to write reports. I also walked the dog for an hour every day, regularly had my kids friends round to play, cooked from scratch every night and kept a clean and reasonably tidy home with freshly washed and ironed clothes every day for us all. And I was nearly 40. Her lifestyle and at her age with a virtually non working partner would have been a piece of cake.

• Heart
All those light clothes in her hospital bag.. yet she’s done this twice before? Myself, friends and family who have had babies all make the joke that labour is when all the dark colours come out! Those first few days after labour with blood loss are well.. fun to say the least 🫠 it’s all for content though isn’t it, when she snaps that photo coming from the hospital she needs to be fitting the influencer scene of beige and grey 😴 we know if she has a weird leg pose, she’s had the dreaded leak. Absolutely insane honestly, I’ve only ever found that after each baby the postpartum bleeding was heavier and my third well! That was interesting 😂

Reactions: 10
Considering she’s a mother (cough) to 2 children already her hospital bag is woefully inadequate???
Light coloured underwear, shirts, nighties, joggers!!!!
Not enough nappies, inappropriate nursing bras, the list is endless. How thick is she?
Can’t wait for the tit show to begin….. watch Beaver spend extraordinary amounts of time at the “gym”
Careful what you wished for hunnipot.
Remember her huffing and puffing weightlifting her mop

• Haha
I wonder if anyone has spoken to her about after pains? In my experience they were worse with each pregnancy and by the time I had my third they were excruciating, worse even than my labour pains had been, especially when trying to breast feed. We all know what a wimp she is so it wouldn’t surprise me if the after pains put her off.

All those light clothes in her hospital bag.. yet she’s done this twice before? Myself, friends and family who have had babies all make the joke that labour is when all the dark colours come out! Those first few days after labour with blood loss are well.. fun to say the least 🫠 it’s all for content though isn’t it, when she snaps that photo coming from the hospital she needs to be fitting the influencer scene of beige and grey 😴 we know if she has a weird leg pose, she’s had the dreaded leak. Absolutely insane honestly, I’ve only ever found that after each baby the postpartum bleeding was heavier and my third well! That was interesting 😂
Especially if she is breastfeeding. I remember everytime I breastfed after birth I would leak with the amount of blood lost

Reactions: 5
Having a wee RANT are we BEGGY🥱
Lies all catching up with her it must be....
Su Su Drainen🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got the same crappy reply from her agency 😂
That reply doesn’t tally with them not representing her. If they didn’t represent her they wouldn’t be defending her and basically saying mind you own business 😂

Reactions: 20
'Sick of wearing the same clothes' she's been buying Shein tat every week for the whole pregnancy and aff linking a load from H&M!

She feels guilty not doing things with the kids because she's pregnant. Don't make me laugh, her activity levels now are the same they've always been!

Reactions: 21
I clicked on her follower list and so many are just blank profiles with no posts... Desperate times Beggy?

Reactions: 16
She’s wont be the only fucker excited about her double breast pump that’s for sure 🤮 wholesome content for the pervs

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s only off to the dentist cause it’s free when your pregnant!

Never heard of her ever going before!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.