Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can’t wait to fit in my jeans” - Good luck shifting the lard which you have gluttonously packed on during this pregnancy. I don’t think she’s going to find it easy this time round. She’s older, 3rd baby, lazy and she’s ginormous! Aye all the best with that Slim (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't wait to get back into your jeans Beggy? What happened to the maternity jeans that you bought? Didn't fit did you say? Shame! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Can’t wait to fit in my jeans” - Good luck shifting the lard which you have gluttonously packed on during this pregnancy. I don’t think she’s going to find it easy this time round. She’s older, 3rd baby, lazy and she’s ginormous! Aye all the best with that Slim (y)
She didn't really lose it after woodeh, she put on a couple of stone after she stopped breast feeding. She's deffo in for a massive shock. Those jeans were clinging on for dear life at least a year before the immaculate conception! Lest we forget begs and her fat chin stood next to Carly (who is actually a size 8/10)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if her sister in laws rant yesterday was aimed at Rebecca hence her feeling down today? 🤔

Reactions: 2
It’s gone now there is only this one left, basically the rant was because she had broke down abroad and the aa were being useless, she asked her followers friends & family to share a post to get the aa attention, I saw Steve shared it but Rebecca definitely didn’t unless I missed it?? So she posted a rant about how she is shocked that her own friends and family couldn’t even help her by sharing the post and that a lot of people have stopped speaking to her since she has gone travelling

Attachments

Reactions: 12
You know I posted about my friend discovering videos of her little girl been used on other instagram accounts, she has found another today which the caption about her being ugly (she has a birth mark which is where the comments are aimed) well, anyway she’s decided to turn her page private and monitor and remove any of these accounts.. but obviously who knows how far these videos have already gone as you can’t delete them from peoples phones.. it makes me feel sick to my stomach that this awful mother exposes her children daily, so much so that strangers know everything about them and she couldn’t care less because it’s for a bit of money. If these kids don’t have mental health issues when they grow up and see that their childhood was publicly posted for the world to see then I’ll be extremely surprised. She makes me sick. I can’t stop thinking about her allowing Alfie to be in a room with an external door, I don’t even like leaving my sons window open and no one knows where we live!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she just assuming she's going to be in and out. Not even thinking something could happen and could result her staying in there.
I was there a full week, I took a whole pack of nappies, 8 baby grows & vests, clothes for myself and still needed more. Like a said better to have it and not need it. She clearly cba spending money on another fresh pack of nappies but has bought a bloody flower girl dress for baby that isnt even here. 🤣 amount of times she repeated herself about not over packing.

Also her video today, moaning & addressing her doing duck all with the kids. Tell me you don't read here 🙄🤣

Reactions: 16
Ffs why does she not look into a product before talking about it! 🙈 she's so bloody thick and as if elvis have gifted her it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep swinging her ponytail around in her stories this morning? So weird! And what happened to ‘just think positive & you’ll be happy’? Somebody isn’t taking her own advice today. I bet her & Steve have had an argument or he has gone out today & she’s not happy being stuck at home with Alfie & Woody.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.