Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all feel down from time to time but I wonder if her guilt is finally starting to fruition that she’s enabled dirty men to perv over her unborn baby?
Who am I kidding, of course not.
I've been thinking about her situation, I had to step back and put my professional hat on. I think she has come ftom a very dysfunctional and emotionally neglectful background, her dad left and started a new family, he took her on holiday but was emotionally not there for her. Her mum comes across as someone who probably left Rebecca to look after herself and instead of teaching her practical life lessons, she taught her how to lure men then trap them, how to secure a meal ticket to avoid working. Rebecca is such a useless mother because she hasn't had or got a positive role model. In some ways it's sad, I'm more convinced now that she has some kind of behavioural or personality disorder and that's why she behaves the way she does. She definitely isn't a girls girl but sadly doesn't realise the way men are responding to her is disrespectful, but even worse the way Steve behaves and treats her is really quite sickening, because he is teaching his sons that is the way to treat your partner. That household is dysfunctional and the poor kids have no real decent adult influences

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has she been up in that nursery all morning?? What the hell are Alfie & woody doing while she eye fucks herself for hours? She is despicable.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if anyone has spoken to her about after pains? In my experience they were worse with each pregnancy and by the time I had my third they were excruciating, worse even than my labour pains had been, especially when trying to breast feed. We all know what a wimp she is so it wouldn’t surprise me if the after pains put her off.
I needed gas and air to get me through my first breastfeed with number 3. Once I got home I was taking paracetamol every 4 hours the pains were excruciating. She has no idea 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I've been thinking about her situation, I had to step back and put my professional hat on. I think she has come ftom a very dysfunctional and emotionally neglectful background, her dad left and started a new family, he took her on holiday but was emotionally not there for her. Her mum comes across as someone who probably left Rebecca to look after herself and instead of teaching her practical life lessons, she taught her how to lure men then trap them, how to secure a meal ticket to avoid working. Rebecca is such a useless mother because she hasn't had or got a positive role model. In some ways it's sad, I'm more convinced now that she has some kind of behavioural or personality disorder and that's why she behaves the way she does. She definitely isn't a girls girl but sadly doesn't realise the way men are responding to her is disrespectful, but even worse the way Steve behaves and treats her is really quite sickening, because he is teaching his sons that is the way to treat your partner. That household is dysfunctional and the poor kids have no real decent adult influences
How would you help her if she reached out ?

Reactions: 1
I needed gas and air to get me through my first breastfeed with number 3. Once I got home I was taking paracetamol every 4 hours the pains were excruciating. She has no idea 🤣🤣
I actually thought I had a womb infection the afterpains were so bad. When the midwife came out to check she sent me to hospital to be looked over just in case.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if anyone has spoken to her about after pains? In my experience they were worse with each pregnancy and by the time I had my third they were excruciating, worse even than my labour pains had been, especially when trying to breast feed. We all know what a wimp she is so it wouldn’t surprise me if the after pains put her off.
After I had my second I was sitting on my bed and suddenly felt like I was in labour again. The midwife seen me and went “aye, those after pains are hard aren’t they”. I had no idea what she was talking about but I soon did 😂

Reactions: 4
She followed this page a week ago….
She's also followed spud.agency and one of their recent posts is about a TV show model farmers, a colab with only fans. Maybe the other agency don't represent her anymore, but it's been a recent change (probably after Dubai) not a year ago like they said.

Reactions: 5
Good on ya gal! I fed my youngest until he was 2 and a half and if I’m honest he only stopped as I really stuck out stopping. I didn’t imsgine feeding for that long but the woman’s comments above are cray. Why give milk dedicated to a baby cow to a baby? When our milk is made specifically for our baby
Exactly its just absolutely mental that people think at 6 months OH society tells me I should be giving COWS milk now so that's what I'll do. Because people might think I'm weird for carrying on breastfeeding. Who gives a duck what anyone else thinks 😂 id hate to be the kind of person who would live my life based on others perceptions of me. Ill never not find it bizarre how people consume milk from another species. Always found it odd even before I went vegan!

Reactions: 8
Usually I just roll my eyes when people send her free tit but I'm actually gutted for the first time that Elvie have gifted her that pump. Really disappointed in them.

Reactions: 11
Exactly its just absolutely mental that people think at 6 months OH society tells me I should be giving COWS milk now so that's what I'll do. Because people might think I'm weird for carrying on breastfeeding. Who gives a duck what anyone else thinks 😂 id hate to be the kind of person who would live my life based on others perceptions of me. Ill never not find it bizarre how people consume milk from another species. Always found it odd even before I went vegan!
Please for the love of God 😫😫😫😫 take it over onto the breastfeeding thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Think you’ve hit the nail on the head. There’s definitely reasons for her behaviour, her neglectful (could even say bordering on abusive!) parenting and so on. But at some point you have to say to yourself “how I was brought up will not affect my children”. My upbringing was traumatic but that’s not an excuse to pass that generational trauma onto my kids. She needs to do some serious soul searching and probably many years of therapy! I do however think it’s too late in terms of the poor boys tho 😖

Reactions: 12
Usually I just roll my eyes when people send her free tit but I'm actually gutted for the first time that Elvie have gifted her that pump. Really disappointed in them.
Gifting to a woman who has used her pregnant body to purposely entertain perverts is about as bleeping irresponsible as a company can get.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That reply doesn’t tally with them not representing her. If they didn’t represent her they wouldn’t be defending her and basically saying mind you own business 😂
I replied and said how unprofessional it was that they’d sent such a patronising reply!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.