Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaver literally wears those Nike blazers everywhere, even to the gym šŸ¤¢ bet they absolutely reekā€¦ 5k a month boss babe, my arse

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wouldnā€™t dare put my baby in a shien dress šŸ‘€ cheap and tacky (not to mention flammable and full of chemicals most likely). As if sheā€™s bought that dress already and the babyā€™s not even born yet. Sheā€™s an absolute tool.

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m actually stunned sheā€™s brought the baby a dress for the wedding when itā€™s how long away? The baby isnā€™t born god forbid something happen to her. She must need to buy so much for the wedding yet had brought that I cannot cope

Reactions: 7
That baby is literally a career saver (content for instagram and god knows what other platforms she puts her on! Dirty witchšŸ¤¢) and a doll for her to dress up in outfits

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Itā€™s almost an energy drink because of its high sugar and caffeine content! So no she shouldnā€™t be šŸ«£
I thought this the other day - how the bloody hell can that be good for her baby! Starting her off to want crap foods before she's even here. Idiot!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She loves her sugar, doesnā€™t she? šŸ˜…
Why do we bleeping care though??!!
We all have to drink fluids itā€™s fact of life
This is as bad as her to do lists and they say ā€˜go to the toiletā€™ or some other ridiculous crap
Her content is so so tit itā€™s unreal
Give it up beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just putting it out there that NOBODY has ā€œbeen waiting forā€ or requested a hospital bag vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buys a tit tacky dress for bebeh for next year but hasnā€™t managed to get round to ordering maternity bras ā€¦. Right ok

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Next do beautiful white/cream occasion dresses for girls for less than Ā£30 not exactly breaking the bank for a wedding

Reactions: 17
Next do beautiful white/cream occasion dresses for girls for less than Ā£30 not exactly breaking the bank for a wedding
Rebecca needs as cheap of an item as possible cos there actually isn't a wedding though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this dress is just a tool to shut us tattlers up into believing she's actually getting married...

Where's her wedding shoes, I assume cos she earns my annual salary in a month they'll be Jimmy choo or Rene Caovila?
Where's Woody and Alfie's suits?
Surely it would make more sense to buy those items for living people who's size isn't so subject to change (I say this but I guess with bogtrotters diet who knows) šŸ˜‚ than a newborn baby who might be very big or very small

she'll go quiet, do some stupid own goal like admitting they've booked a trip to Benidorm in June, then she'll do an assumptions, then "someone" will miraculously guess "you have cancelled your wedding" and it'll be "we just wanted to werrrt until rurrrrmehhhh cud remember her mummehs special dehhhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn't she say she ordered 3 dresses aswell for romey. Talk about wasting money. I hope she is 10 lb whrn born and in 6-9 dresses at 3 months. My friends daughter was

So she basically packed her hospital bags to unpack them again while filming the vlog šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Meldrum isnā€™t that fat in real like (yet) no, itā€™s just a funny photo of her, a peek into her future!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

A child of 18 months doesnā€™t NEED to suck milk from its mothers breast. At all. A child of that age should be 100% completely eating a diet of solid food. We arenā€™t meant to drink breast milk forever! Humans have been drinking cows/goats milk for thousands of years. Itā€™s not a new concept!!! Mothers who have kids breast feeding beyond 6 months are doing it for them, not their child. A child with a full set of teeth that could chew a well
Done steak doesnā€™t need to be breast fed!!!!! šŸ˜‚ (I have no idea who Ashlie is!)
Just catching up whilst breastfeeding my 9 month old šŸ«£ā€¦ I swear you would have got more backlash if you was anyone else šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do we bleeping care though??!!
We all have to drink fluids itā€™s fact of life
This is as bad as her to do lists and they say ā€˜go to the toiletā€™ or some other ridiculous crap
Her content is so so tit itā€™s unreal
Give it up beggy
Fluids, maybeā€¦ but itā€™s mostly pure sugarā€¦

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.