Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the spawn of Two Sausage Steve and Beggy Kardashian-Dales isn't going to be called Rangey then?

The devastation is real

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One thing that does confuse the living duck out of me is the obsession with white and cream trainers. forgive me for stating the blatantly obvious but doesn't she reside on a "farm" in the arse end of nowhere?

Why would you want white trainers in an environment where one wrong step could have you up to your fanny lips in sheep tit.

Make it make sense Beggy,

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she says “now look at me” regarding her “online network marketing” career (😂) what exactly is she trying to point out?? Because we are looking at her. I can’t see anything - not one single, real, tangible thing that goes to prove or justify her online presence or prove that she’s been even remotely or moderately successful.

She lives in an old, filthy dirty house that they have done no real modernisation on or refurbishment on since the day they moved in. Nothing. Steve spent about 6 months haphazardly throwing a few tiles on the bathroom wall and Rebecca has used an Uzi to cover everything in a layer of magnolia paint from home bargains. No real money has been spent on that house or the garden.

they drive old vehicles. Or vehicles that we know belong to Steve’s father. They don’t own any new cars.

they shop at budget supermarkets and budget online clothes shops. They buy fake designer items.

they go on holiday, out of season, to crappy chavvy resorts that are essentially Butlins with sunshine.

the boys have no semblance of any social life, they take part in No activities, they have hardly any toys or clothes and they never take them anywhere for proper days out Or weekends away.

rebecca has no social life. She never has friends over to vist, she never gets invited to go to anyones house, she never goes out for lunch or dinner or weekends away with friends.

they never host family or friends at their house for any social occasion. Never host barbecue days in the summer or Sunday lunches, never have birthday parties for the kids.

…… am i missing something?????? What EXACTLY is it that she thinks proves that she’s made a success of herself? What exactly is it that she thinks she’s achieved? What has she got now that has been an improvement on her life?

SHE IS bleeping DELUSIONAL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
When she says “now look at me” regarding her “online network marketing” career (😂) what exactly is she trying to point out?? Because we are looking at her. I can’t see anything - not one single, real, tangible thing that goes to prove or justify her online presence or prove that she’s been even remotely or moderately successful.

She lives in an old, filthy dirty house that they have done no real modernisation on or refurbishment on since the day they moved in. Nothing. Steve spent about 6 months haphazardly throwing a few tiles on the bathroom wall and Rebecca has used an Uzi to cover everything in a layer of magnolia paint from home bargains. No real money has been spent on that house or the garden.

they drive old vehicles. Or vehicles that we know belong to Steve’s father. They don’t own any new cars.

they shop at budget supermarkets and budget online clothes shops. They buy fake designer items.

they go on holiday, out of season, to crappy chavvy resorts that are essentially Butlins with sunshine.

the boys have no semblance of any social life, they take part in No activities, they have hardly any toys or clothes and they never take them anywhere for proper days out Or weekends away.

rebecca has no social life. She never has friends over to vist, she never gets invited to go to anyones house, she never goes out for lunch or dinner or weekends away with friends.

they never host family or friends at their house for any social occasion. Never host barbecue days in the summer or Sunday lunches, never have birthday parties for the kids.

…… am i missing something?????? What EXACTLY is it that she thinks proves that she’s made a success of herself? What exactly is it that she thinks she’s achieved? What has she got now that has been an improvement on her life?

SHE IS bleeping DELUSIONAL.
Spot on!!!!

Reactions: 11
Rebecca Lamb #112
Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
How can she flip so quickly from wingeing about how difficult the boys were at bedtime to having a pamper session, rubbing an acid pad over her face, then selling the Lumeh, then congratulating herself on how far she’s come with her social media “career” and now her “network marketing” scheme. Her delusion level is sky high. Get a proper job and look after your kids properly Beggy, then we might admire you. 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Beggy looks like a GREASY 🥚
100% a disaster

ITS VILE to slate your children on instagram you really are a piece of tit
Poor Boys😠☹

Wait till clemeh is here screaming her head off!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CANT Wait😂😂

Reactions: 14
Why does she need to be in a bikini to show her packing for holiday on the thumb nail? She’s lost me there

• Haha
I cba to watch her stupid packing video but it was cold, overcast and REALLY windy for 3 out of 7 days in kos, and even on the warm days it was cold by night - has she packed any sort of warmer clothes, jackets or joggers for the boys? A barman in our hotel said this is most unpredictable time of year, hence why the water park is only open every other day and even on our last day, it was boiling in the morning then within 10 minutes it was cloudy and cold and stayed like that for the rest of the day. We purposely went at this time with my 7 month old to avoid the summer as it gets up to 40 degrees but we were prepared for the weather and had things planned for those cold days! If this head thinks she’s strutting round in a bikini all day every day she’s much mistaken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand...MLM has given her more time with her family...
In comparison to what?
It's as though this is a script the huns need to discuss to get people to join them but is obviously to "appeal" to those who worked a regular job and need tempting o er to MLM for flexibility and "more time with the family". But this is not Rebecca....

This makes no sense!!!

Screenshot_20220509-203254.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on her YouTube video… how greasy is her skin?! She looks like she’s smeared oil on her face 🥴
And that romper for Woody, duck me, I have a 2.5 year old and wouldn’t put him in a romper now 😂😂😂

• Heart
I don't understand...MLM has given her more time with her family...
In comparison to what?
It's as though this is a script the huns need to discuss to get people to join them but is obviously to "appeal" to those who worked a regular job and need tempting o er to MLM for flexibility and "more time with the family". But this is not Rebecca....

This makes no sense!!!

View attachment 1255804
That's exactly what it is, a recruitment spiel for NuSkin. Now the half price DFS type sale has finally finished, orders are probably way down so she is aiming to recruit more of her 'flowers' to make up the shortfall.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.