Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boys have not played up tonight….she’s 100% fallen out with Steve. I bet she then gets angry and lashes out on the boys!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Those boys have not played up tonight….she’s 100% fallen out with Steve. I bet she then gets angry and lashes out on the boys!!
100% bad day is code for "had a massive row and he's fucked off in the car" so she's actually had to parent for once I expect

Reactions: 40
What is that blue shorty all in one thing in the top left photo?!!!!! Not an outfit for Alfie or Woody, surely not?!!!! It’s like an all in one thing you’d put a toddler in.

I don’t think 7 is unacceptable for Woody. But I don’t think Alfie needs to be going to bed at the same time. One at 7 and the other at 8 would be fine
Is that a romper suit for an almost 5 yr old 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"Now look at me".
OK then, let's have a look at you over the past 3 years.
Family: Your have failed to address the obvious educational, social and health needs of your two existing children.
Partner: You have gone against his well advertised wishes about having a third child and fallen pregnant again.
Home Life: Your house is not a home. Painting the kitchen cupboards, installing a pub toilet, putting a few vases around the place does not a home make. There is no soul in that house and it makes me shiver every time I see it.
Career: You were one of the rising stars at Channel Mum. However, your laziness, ignorance and greed lost you the easy money. Now you are reduced to rubbing your pregnant bump for pervs and selling face sanders from your pub toilet at 7.30pm on a Monday evening.
Physical Health: You have ruined your face with fillers and your hair with trying to go blonde. You are also not the weight you were then. The amount of sugar you consume on daily basis should worry you enormously.

So yes Beggy, I have looked at you.
And I wouldn't change places with you for all the inspirational quotes in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder if she's seen on tattle that baybeh girlie's name has been outed and the poster said they were a friend of a friend, so beaver has got it in the neck for telling people their exclusive R name 🙄🤣

why the big secret anyway, no one cares about your lamb flaps fruit except you Dingle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Said it before and I’ll say it again she is going to have the shock of her LIFE when she has that little girl. Those boys are docile as duck I don’t understand what they could have done to make her cry, and both in bed by 7pm! My 18 month old little girl has been in bed by 7pm probably 5 times her whole life. She’s such a handful too. But I love it and can handle it, Beggy deffo won’t be able to

Reactions: 24
I see her and Steve have been shopping on dhgate for their sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.