Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on beggy what happened to the positive vibes???! Boys pissing you off - positive vibes, tattle found out babehs name - positive vibes, gallstone attack - positive. Suck it up snowflake ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Had a tit day but still got to work all evening to earn that 5k

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stop looking at her bottom lip. It's not bleeping normal.

If she's crying and unable to cope now with the boys playing up, imagine how tit it's gunna be when she's got a screeching newborn. Why didn't Beaver take over? Is he even there?

She's busy flogging lumeh shite in her bedroom and alfeh is literally in the room attached to her trying to sleep 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What annoys me is the fact she says she had a water birth with Woodeh. I’ve watched her birth video, she got in the water and got out and had him on the bed. I know she’s dense but surely even she knows you have to be in water to class it as a water birth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Or are they on a flight today? :unsure:
Thursdays and Sundays from Leeds for some reason I’m thinking this Thursday as the 12th sticks in my head for some reason with her Just think I might be sat on a seat that stinky cow might have been sat on as where flying from Leeds on Sat

Reactions: 8
Network marketing business 😂😂😂😂😂😂 shut up you absolute tool. How has it given her so much extra time with her family? It’s not as though she left a real job to do it? duck mw she hurts my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wowwwww no way is he 5 this year??? I know 3 year olds who teach ME things everyday 😂 About the ocean, how certain sea life communicate… I bet she never has these conversations with her kids and it’s so sad. Children from 3 should be in childcare at least 2 days a week if their parents CBA to parent and teach them about more than farm animals.

Reactions: 17
Whoooo manic Becky is out tonight, she’s so close to a melt down I can feel it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must have gone IN on those kids tonight, poor sods locked up at 7pm, they look like they barely make any noise. This is such a weird thing to put on the internet, tell your boyfriend or put it in a WhatsApp group to your friends. You don’t write tit like this to 70k strangers, it’s bleeping weird!!!

74572955-4587-4948-89B3-55E448A38C53.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She honestly believe she’s on a Rihanna or Beyoncé level. “Now look at me” what are we looking at??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s fuming isn’t she?! Bet it’s because we know the spawn of Steve is called Romy. Betcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aww look at dingle trying to convince herself she's successful "look at me now"

Yeah, look at you. 8 years doing this and still only 70k followers in (most of them bots/bought), barely ever doing YouTube vids and when you do they get hardly any views, dogshit engagement, living in a rundown grotty hovel of a shack, that skint you've had to turn to being a pyramid scheme hun 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

"I spent years not making a penny" is not something to brag about. That's just a sign she was tit at the YouTube thing and should have given up and got a real job that pays actual real life money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
duck off beggy those 2 kids are so laid back they're horizontal, I've never heard a peep out of them and they always look so timid. Id love to give her my 7 year old son for an hr and then she'd know her arse from her elbow.
And duck me she bought that romper from zara a couple of yrs ago, remember she bought Alfie one to match!! Never seen Alfie in his tho, I think she must have realised he was too old for a romper and would look bleeping ridiculous!

Reactions: 30
She honestly believe she’s on a Rihanna or Beyoncé level. “Now look at me” what are we looking at??
I'm not sure either.. tit doesn't come with a label

God does she really think she's made it in life🤣 she'd be living with a lad called Jason with about 5 kids by now, in a top floor flat in some god forsaken tit hole if she *hadn't jumped on blob fish beavers chubby cock 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure either.. tit doesn't come with a label

God does she really think she's made it in life🤣 she'd be living with a lad called Jason with about 5 kids by now, in a top floor flat in some god forsaken tit hole if she hasn't jumped on blob fish beavers chubby cock 🤢
😂😂😂😂😂dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.