Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a timeless feminine name it's chavvy and yes her mentor Steph has a Remy. Personally think Remy is a boys name but nvm.
They’re like made up names!! I always think if I told my grandma that I was having a child called remy or romy she would be like what the fuuuuck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t like Remy either!

So many pretty names out there, love the old fashioned pretty names, not bloody Romy! Bet Steve had no say either!!
He had no say in conceiving the kid either. This baby is alllllll for Rebecca so she can match with her and post baby girl content on the gram. She's a disgrace of a woman

Reactions: 16
Sorry to anyone that likes it, but I really don’t like the name Romy. If that is what she has picked, I really thought she would go for something super feminine as baby has to be as girly as possible, god forbid someone might think she’s not a girl! I don’t really like names that sound like nicknames. Maybe I’m just picky 🤭

Reactions: 15
She’s quiet cos she’s quickly googling R babeh gurl names to change it now we potentially know 🤣 she would absolutely HATE it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if she called the babeh the most sweet angelic sounding pretty name in the world it wouldn’t make an ounce of difference as she’ll obliterate it trying to pronounce it.. baby gurl Romeh sniff Hobson cos Steve’s name is Hobson n stuff so we thought it would go nice Romeh Hobson sniff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally off topic but only just realised that Woody was born in September 2017, he's had no full days or weeks at nursery and will be the eldest in his class at 5 yrs old,
I understand that thumb sucking and self soothing behaviour isn't exclusive to toddlers but I honestly had him down as being a good year younger than he his .... genuinely shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My girl’s a few days older than Woody. We had a meeting with her teacher today, as she’ll be starting school in August (we’re in Scotland). The teacher spoke about encouraging a growth mindset in terms of her learning. Imagine trying to talk to Rebecca about this? 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally off topic but only just realised that Woody was born in September 2017, he's had no full days or weeks at nursery and will be the eldest in his class at 5 yrs old,
I understand that thumb sucking and self soothing behaviour isn't exclusive to toddlers but I honestly had him down as being a good year younger than he his .... genuinely shocked.
The poor kid is going to be lost in September when he starts school. He won’t know any of the other kids, won’t know the school environment, won’t be used to mixing with other kids, won’t be used to sitting down to eat his lunch with other kids, won’t be used to going to the toilet in that environment (it’s a wonder if he’s even toilet trained) he’s going to be on the back foot with his learning - I know it’s not structured in nursery but they do start to learn numbers/letters and are encouraged to use pencils, write their own name, draw etc

woody has had none of that. None. They have deliberately kept him out of nursery through nothing but absolute laziness on their part. He should have been going the nursery full time this past school year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wtf is that for woody , where’s Alfie’s colourful clothes and 3 bikinis for her! Upgrade from the one that’s still munching her arse in tenners
She’s got more colourful clothes for herself than for her children who will appreciate the variety 🫣

Reactions: 14
Wow ok I didn't realise Woody and my son were so close in age. He's the youngest in his year but he's thriving at school. He's just been telling me about the role of chlorophyll today and the water cycle and he boggles me every day with what he knows. She's holding those boys back and it's borderline cruelty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s learnt a little bit with packing for the kids it was a decent amount to take luckily they don’t need to share tops this time. Hope she packed pjs for them

Reactions: 7
She’s quiet cos she’s quickly googling R babeh gurl names to change it now we potentially know 🤣 she would absolutely HATE it
I thought about “Rhianna”….. would be topical considering she’s expecting also

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they ever go to soft plays or places where they can meet other kids? Seems like all they do is go on country works so Rebecca can create cringey content in her wellies

Reactions: 11
Wtf is that for woody , where’s Alfie’s colourful clothes and 3 bikinis for her! Upgrade from the one that’s still munching her arse in tenners
What is that blue shorty all in one thing in the top left photo?!!!!! Not an outfit for Alfie or Woody, surely not?!!!! It’s like an all in one thing you’d put a toddler in.

Surely she's not put those two boys to bed at 7?
I don’t think 7 is unacceptable for Woody. But I don’t think Alfie needs to be going to bed at the same time. One at 7 and the other at 8 would be fine

Reactions: 18
What is that blue shorty all in one thing in the top left photo?!!!!! Not an outfit for Alfie or Woody, surely not?!!!! It’s like an all in one thing you’d put a toddler in.

I don’t think 7 is unacceptable for Woody. But I don’t think Alfie needs to be going to bed at the same time. One at 7 and the other at 8 would be fine
It’s a romper for woody 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh so woodeh is going to be 5 shortly? Double the school fines for Wayne and waynetta then 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.