Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that she's calling the kid Romy when Romy (and Michele) pretend to be successful and have their own business...... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or are they on a flight today? :unsure:
I doubt it as she put up her โ€˜to do listโ€™ although that should take her all of 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet it takes her longer to actually write the list. I reckon they go in the next day or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Found the original comment, she then shared it on her stories & attacked the girl. Of course her sheep jumped on it and all acted as if DS was a disease & something to be ashamed of.

However a few from the SEN community caught wind and replied to all of the sheep. She was deleting all of the comments defending DS but left the โ€˜trollโ€™ comment - leading everyone to suspect she actually did it herself. It came after she embarrassed herself saying Jet2 should thank her for mentioning them - jet2 then went on to like a bloggersunveiled post about her haha!
I'm angry with the cretinous responses of her halfwit sheep, their responses come across as DownSyndrone is an insult. My sister in law is down syndrome, unlike Rebecca, she works, has GCSEs, has friends and is loved by ALL her family. Alfie may have additional needs, but both boys are also a product of their environment. If there's no support, stimulation or encouragement at home, how can the boys grow. School can only do so much, but sadly ingorant, disinterested parents like Rebecca and Steve will never do what's best for any of their kids because it would take away precious time and resources they could use for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cannot wait for this tit show of a holiday
This thread is going to go wild with her totally embarrassing herself as per
Wonder if Alfie can go past ten in Spainish now

And Iโ€™m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn't one of her " business partners" have a daughter called Remy? Just a vowel difference!

Reactions: 9
What about her pretty, delicate, so, so feminine and cute baby girl name. Romy is non of those ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not a timeless feminine name it's chavvy and yes her mentor Steph has a Remy. Personally think Remy is a boys name but nvm.

Reactions: 13
Donโ€™t like Remy either!

So many pretty names out there, love the old fashioned pretty names, not bloody Romy! Bet Steve had no say either!!

Reactions: 10
Remy & Romy & Roma etc are all just hideous, stupid sounding names. I also hate the name Roman for a boy ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Bit off topic but Ashley that flogs the face sander, sorry Lumi, who sheโ€™s also named her stolen cat! Has awful skin, I mean do they think we are falling for this BS??!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remy & Romy & Roma etc are all just hideous, stupid sounding names. I also hate the name Roman for a boy ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Roman :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I used to quite like Remi but it's become more popular now so not keen. This chat reminds me of the Beckhams welcoming their much-anticipated baby daughter after 3 boys... Only to name her Harper :rolleyes: everyone expected them to go for something much more feminine.

Reactions: 7
on the subject of GD, she really needs to be watching her diet. Pregnancy isnโ€™t a hall pass to shovel as much sugar as you can for 9 months. A friend of mine (we were actually pregnant at the same time & shared the same midwife) - had GD which went undiagnosed. By the time it was detected it was too late, she was overdue and had lost the baby. She had to deliver her son who was no longer alive & was very, very big due to the GD. Honestly rebecca should be taking steps to sort her diet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What hoyideh nails do we think she will go for, I reckon thereโ€™s a strong chance she will copy Chloe Lauren ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
32AED2BF-F60A-494E-A2C1-68112AB0BF3D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Romy is not a great name and will sound even worse with her accent. Rurrrmeh.

Her to-do list for the day is embarrassing. Go to the shops, reply to emails, drink water? You mean all the stuff that the rest of us do on autopilot as part of a full working day? That's not a to-do list, it's a list of the bare minimum things to do to get by. Might as well include 'breathe' and 'take a dump' on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.