Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was thread no 24 around this date 😂 Someone asked her if Alfie had DS as they were expecting a baby with DS. And thE cowbag replied with this. Didn’t even think about the poor woman that asked the question. Remember the internet is forever Becky hun. So next time you preach “be kind” think about the nasty things you’ve said.
that screenshot was not her response at all. It was what someone said she could have responded with. She wasn’t remotely that kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m here for the tight belly hugging dresses wandering round kos 🤢 prob see her washed up like a beached whale rolling round on the sand🤣

Joking aside she’s huge!! Everything’s bloated! Not healthy!!!!!
When is she off on this holiday then I wonder, I’m going to Santorini in a couple of weeks although it will be half term when I’m there so she definitely won’t be there then 😂😂 gutted I could have took a boat trip over to Kos to do a bit of whale spotting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So babys called romy 😏
Horrible name for a little girl I think
that screenshot was not her response at all. It was what someone said she could have responded with. She wasn’t remotely that kind.
thats what I thought too, from what I remember she outed the person as a troll, when in fact it seemed to be from someone who was genuinely looking some support.

Reactions: 20
Horrible name for a little girl I think

thats what I thought too, from what I remember she outed the person as a troll, when in fact it seemed to be from someone who was genuinely looking some support.
I don’t like it at all!! Sorry

Reactions: 13
Found the original comment, she then shared it on her stories & attacked the girl. Of course her sheep jumped on it and all acted as if DS was a disease & something to be ashamed of.

However a few from the SEN community caught wind and replied to all of the sheep. She was deleting all of the comments defending DS but left the ‘troll’ comment - leading everyone to suspect she actually did it herself. It came after she embarrassed herself saying Jet2 should thank her for mentioning them - jet2 then went on to like a bloggersunveiled post about her haha!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Could romy just be to put us off, I still room Roma , did someone overhear??

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t suit her family. I can see it in a kinda bohemian hippy dippy nature loving family, if that makes sense. Which the ‘Obsons/Lamb aren’t!

It’s pretty but won’t be in any way shape or form when she’s using it.

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t on here for her Down syndrome comments, what a nasty evil woman!! Why would that be her response and her ‘fans’ 🥴🤮 response too. So so evil! As if there’s anything wrong with a child who has DS.
And I can’t believe how HUGE she is! Not even baby huge, fat huge. There is no need for her to be eating so much and all of it tit food. I bet those kids never get nutritious homemade meals.

Babes girl is going to be huge I think 🙈 she looks massive and Woodeh was quite a big baby wasn't he - I think he was around 8.5lbs. Hope she's 10lb+ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Each to their own with names, it's personal choice etc. I am laughing because of the way she pronounces her words 🤣🤣🤣 rohhhhmehhhhh wodehhh afehhhhh hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.