Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think unfortunately for Alfie he’s just mini version of 2SS especially in the latest posts , poor kid, can’t deny who his dad is 🦫

Reactions: 18
Aye, dont knock it until you’ve tried it 🤣🤣 my local ice cream van does them and I think they are unreal 🤣

Also cringe how much she copies other people😩

View attachment 1253054
OMG I’ve noticed she does this too! Everytime GLHS put something on , like H&M jumpers or new trainers / sandals she posts it after with the link, using a diff picture !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck has she done to her face? Honestly she's so swollen its hideous. If she hasn't had fillers in her face except those disgusting lips she needs to see a bleeping doctor. That amount of swelling isn't healthy. Look at that bleeping chin. "Come by here now and sign his chin" I guess you'd only get this reference if you're boyfriend is still a grown adult playing play station 😂 which oddly doesn't give me the ick. Because I like my boyfriend to enjoy the things he likes 🥰

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck has she done to her face? Honestly she's so swollen its hideous. If she hasn't had fillers in her face except those disgusting lips she needs to see a bleeping doctor. That amount of swelling isn't healthy. Look at that bleeping chin. "Come by here now and sign his chin" I guess you'd only get this reference if you're boyfriend is still a grown adult playing play station 😂 which oddly doesn't give me the ick. Because I like my boyfriend to enjoy the things he likes 🥰
She’s definitely ageing badly isn’t she? When I was her age I could get away with looking a lot younger. Mind you there was no such thing as Botox and Fillers back then.
I’m old enough to be her mother, yet I can safely say my skin is much nicer than hers.
And I don’t wear cheap tit clothes that are too small for me either

It was thread no 24 around this date 😂 Someone asked her if Alfie had DS as they were expecting a baby with DS. And thE cowbag replied with this. Didn’t even think about the poor woman that asked the question. Remember the internet is forever Becky hun. So next time you preach “be kind” think about the nasty things you’ve said.
The correct term to say is Downs syndrome ...so for her to reply Downs is very rude and politically uncorrected

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh to have a to do list that included drinking water, if only my life was so vapid as to include drinking lots of water makes it onto a daily to do list 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wow her face has really spread, hasn't it? Pregnancy combined with weight gain, fillers, and terrible skin in general, is not a good look for her. I'm early 30s and often get told I look mid 20s.

Reactions: 15
Wow her face has really spread, hasn't it? Pregnancy combined with weight gain, fillers, and terrible skin in general, is not a good look for her. I'm early 30s and often get told I look mid 20s.
She looks hideous. Wonder how many years its been since she was asked for ID 😂 I'm 33 soon and was asked on Saturday. But yeah dead jealous of her life🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do influencers think babies need to be dressed like they’re at a fashion show? Surely they can’t possibly have multiple fashionable outfits ready to go EVERY DAY to accommodate for all the outfit changes. Sureeee, Becky. Until she shits all up her back and you have to take this ridiculous get-up off. Your daughter is going to be a baby, not a doll.
As cute as that baby maybe it looks ridiculous dressed the way it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if that page is aware that she's ripped off their research and is basically stealing their aff links 🤣 you gotta love how shallow and pathetic inatagram is!

I will laugh my tits off if she calls her sprog Romy or the like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you recon these ‘influencers’ who do aff links click other peoples aff links to ‘support them’ ? My guess would be NO

I think she's going to struggle after Romy's born the way she's shovelling the food and sugary drinks in right now. She's using the excuse of cravings but she's eating far too much shite. Pregnant women only need around 300 extra calories a day and it needs to be nutritious food not pure sugar and fat.

Reactions: 19
I think she's going to struggle after Romy's born the way she's shovelling the food and sugary drinks in right now. She's using the excuse of cravings but she's eating far too much shite. Pregnant women only need around 300 extra calories a day and it needs to be nutritious food not pure sugar and fat.
Isn't that only in the last trimester also? She's got ages to go 😬

Her and Steve didn’t come across as a particularly strong couple before this pregnancy, with him having cheated in the past, and how he seems to just view her as a shag. I really don’t see any genuine love between them. And there can’t be any trust there either. When this baby comes it will imo eventually break them. He will cheat again if he hasn’t already.

Reactions: 21
Well I’m home from Kos without seeing Beggys fat flaps 💃🏻 She’s put water park on her recommendations but it’s only open every other day, I might message her and tell her it’s open on the days it’s shut so she has a wasted journey 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You really do need to consider accents when choosing a name, I’m from hull so almost everything sounds hideous 🤣 my step daughter has a lovley name but our accent totally butchers it🤦🏻‍♀️ I had a colleague once with a daughter with the same name and she was from down south and it always sounded so pretty when she said it
What I didn't consider when naming my child is him having a speech impediment - he can't say R's and therefore can't say his own name.
It is cute for now, but come another few years when he hits teens etc it's going to be a bloody nightmare for him :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m here for the tight belly hugging dresses wandering round kos 🤢 prob see her washed up like a beached whale rolling round on the sand🤣

Joking aside she’s huge!! Everything’s bloated! Not healthy!!!!!

• Haha
I think she will find out soon she's got GD, and she won't follow the diet given either. She dunt like helfeh food. She and Rermeh could end up quite ill and it will be down to her own carelessness. Probably wants to be induced early to get the new baby content rolling sooner.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.