Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that picture of that baby dressed up daft like that.. that’s SO Beggy isn’t it. Apologies to people out there that think it’s cute… I just don’t like babies dressed up to the nines like that
It's like when did dressing babies like they're Joan Collins sat by a pool in a turban, shades and leopard print become high end ? What next giving them a fag and some red nail polish for a trip to soft play .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Its a pet peeve of mine but I hate when people do stories about "the ick" when they don't even know what "the ick" is. The ick isn't just things you think are gross.

But if course Bogtrotter is only sharing them so she can be crass and Crude in the name of being "real and honest"

Reactions: 23
Just noticed Steve's sisters blocked me! duck sake chavy woman. Must be exchanging notes with beggy 🤣
She blocked me a few days ago , I didn't follow her but looked at her story.
These people are ridiculous. Far too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just checked out LJC’s mobile home and I’d 100% rather live in that than Beggy’s shack.
Imagine people viewing your home as a shack though😂😭 I’d be mortified

Reactions: 25
Just caught up., Wtf are them trainers woody has got on today!! Them kids are always dressed awful to say she wants to portray this wealthy lifestyle

I'm surprised she hasn't gone for the F&B setting plaster scalloped half wall in that nursery to be a full insta decor victim

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They didn't even say DS they said special needs
They did say DS because I remember commenting on here about her reaction. She was VERY offensive towards children and parents of children with Down syndrome in the way she worded her response. She's a nasty cow through and through 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shame the response to the DS question isn't on the Wiki, I bet it is screen shot further back, it's just knowing where to start looking

Shame the response to the DS question isn't on the Wiki, I bet it is screen shot further back, it's just knowing where to start looking
It was thread no 24 around this date 😂 Someone asked her if Alfie had DS as they were expecting a baby with DS. And thE cowbag replied with this. Didn’t even think about the poor woman that asked the question. Remember the internet is forever Becky hun. So next time you preach “be kind” think about the nasty things you’ve said.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My daughter has ASD and there are no similarities between her and Alfie when they were the same age. She went to a special school until 9 when she moved to mainstream. There were however children with foetal alcohol syndrome at her school who have many similarities with Alfie. In any case he definitely has issues which Bog trotter and Beaver aren't addressing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.