Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she put her phone down? You don’t have to record every moment of a day out with your children, Becky. Put your phone down, stop writing stupid captions and praise your son.

I don’t have any children but I do have a nephew, when he starts riding a bike I won’t be recording him. I’ll be telling him he’s doing a great job!

Isn’t Boris Johnson baby called Romy ?
Unfortunately I know this (not a fan of Boris or the conservatives), but one of his children is called Romy Iris Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do influencers think babies need to be dressed like they’re at a fashion show? Surely they can’t possibly have multiple fashionable outfits ready to go EVERY DAY to accommodate for all the outfit changes. Sureeee, Becky. Until she shits all up her back and you have to take this ridiculous get-up off. Your daughter is going to be a baby, not a doll.
I agree. Looks hideous (the outfit - no offence to the baby). Literally a fashion victim. Beckeh just wants someone to dress up but I hope when her daughter is old enough to enjoy mom / daughter shopping days out, her daughter goes for the tomboy look just to piss Beckeh off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He reminds me of my cousin who is now 24 but has the mental capacity of a 7 year old. He has no concept of time, days of the week etc. He can read and write, but it is the level of a poor 7/8 year old. His speech was very delayed and when he went to a mainstream nursery, they noticed straight away that there was a problem. His parents were very in denial for a long time, and they even fought the nursery on their speculation.

He also reminds me of Alfeh in looks and mannerisms, he also had a lot of problems with his teeth, like they just didn't grow like other people's despite a lot of care. It's like his DNA has a missing element. He looks like a typical lad, but you know he's not if you get me. He was a beautiful baby too.

He has never been diagnosed with any conditions, I'm not sure how to word it, he has just never mentally developed. He could never live alone. He does attend college and have a girlfriend that his parents have encouraged so he is happy. They did waste a lot of time refusing to accept that their child had a lot of additional needs though

I strongly suspect that this is what is happening with Dingle but she's keeping it quiet for some reason
I think that's what is happening here. She's in strong denial firstly because she's so self centred and self focused and immature she can't see past how she thinks it makes her look, and how she believes it will be a negative on this perfect happy happy world she's trying to portray.

Secondly, she has a mental age of 13 herself. She doesn't want her son to be experiencing these problems so in her tiny mind she thinks if she doesn't admit to it, it's not happening. Like a toddler covering their eyes and thinking they're invisible

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You really do need to consider accents when choosing a name, I’m from hull so almost everything sounds hideous 🤣 my step daughter has a lovley name but our accent totally butchers it🤦🏻‍♀️ I had a colleague once with a daughter with the same name and she was from down south and it always sounded so pretty when she said it
Mr Freakshake is from Hull so I know what you mean

Reactions: 4
As I said before, Chloe Ashooris little BOY is called Romi. A few little boys I know called Roman get called Romy for short.
Rebecca are you devoid of a bleeping brain that you have to copy other influencers?? First your hair dressers son and now someone who you have publicly shared.
Get yourself a personality rudegirl. You’re making yourself look like a top head

Alfeh, woodeh & Romeh….
duck me 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's all refer to baby girl as romy from now on to piss her off that we know 😂

I've just looked back over a few of his pics and maybe it's only certain pics where it looks smooth but there's a few were to me it looks non existent.
to be FAS it doesn’t have to be non existent just noticeably different and flatter, which Alfehs definitely is. Even comparing it to Woodeh who supposedly shares the same DNA. I wouldn’t put anything past that witch. She drank whilst early pregnant this time too. Only have to look through her December posts to see this.

Reactions: 11
Does she not look at these other influencers she stalks and think wow their kids are so well dressed and kept? Why does she never copy that part of them, it's always herself she thinks of. Selfish cow.
Just noseying on LJC's page, and her mobile home they're temporarily living in is a million times nicer than beggys house.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I never used to really like LJC but I think she’s got so much better. Not as stuck up, her kids are always well turned out and she’s gone back to education. I can’t wait to see their renovation - in the real sense, Becky! And I do agree with you @Cooper123 id rather stay in their mobile home than in Bec’s shack! 😂

• Haha
And cheesy pizza which she’s said multiple times she can’t eat because of those mysterious vanishing gaaaaallllstttoooones.

Reactions: 22
OMG that picture of that baby dressed up daft like that.. that’s SO Beggy isn’t it. Apologies to people out there that think it’s cute… I just don’t like babies dressed up to the nines like that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just noticed Steve's sisters blocked me! duck sake chavy woman. Must be exchanging notes with beggy 🤣

• Haha
I never used to really like LJC but I think she’s got so much better. Not as stuck up, her kids are always well turned out and she’s gone back to education. I can’t wait to see their renovation - in the real sense, Becky! And I do agree with you @Cooper123 id rather stay in their mobile home than in Bec’s shack! 😂
Lucys children even the twins are more grown up & educated than DIM BEGGY
Talking about such childish things
Its mortifying & vile
Watch the bleeping News & grow a brain cell

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.