Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a duck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank.
4DF8ACF1-C457-49B6-9959-D2FA397CBBC8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I feel sorry for any teachers trying to educate her kids, given how much of a value she places on education 😐

You can’t really put “memories” on your C.V. can you?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a duck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank. View attachment 1218662
Not one consideration about education being more valuable has ever crossed his mind has it

she’s gross

Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for teachers too, having to do all the hard work to drag kids back on track after constantly being taken out of school, especially kids that are already far far behind the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I would be absolutely mortified if I was a serial offender for getting fines for holidays 😳

who the hell is she kidding, these cheap jaunts they go on are for her to ram a smelly cheese wire up her fat arse, and for beaver to take loads of inappropriate photos of her in front of their kids. Dirty disgusting family 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I get holidays are expensive out of term time, but surely if you’re going on a holiday you should have the funds to do so? Especially if you have children. Even more so if you claim to earn £5K a month.

Reactions: 31
I don't pretend to be a boss babe but we went on holiday in the Easter break and my kids had so many outfits to wear that some came home unworn, they certainly weren't sharing t shirts and socks whilst I wore my cheap collapsing sandals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a duck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank. View attachment 1218662
But...but, you earn 5k a month? Surely when you alone are earning 60k a year, bare minimum not including any sponsorships, you can afford your basic package holiday during term time?

It’s bloody Tenerife you go to, not the Maldives so nobody is buying the £2k price tag.

Yeah going to the same place over and over is so educational, they might even see some sheep or chickendogs over there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What kind of message are you giving to your kids though? That education is irrelevant? 2 weeks in Tenerife is more important than setting the foundation/building blocks for your child’s life? Nah man. She’s a wally, and unfortunately her kids are going to be as well with her deeming her influencer role as priority over her actual role as a Mother. Walter’s just as bad too. Poor bleeping kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not a boss babe like our Beggy but we go Greece in July a few days after my 11 year old finishes for summer holidays. Cost just over £5k as we moved it from last year and now the 2yr old cost an extra £1500. Boss babe begs should be able to cover that in one month.
Those kids have no hope. My eldest is dyslexic. There isn’t a hope in hell he’s missing more school than he already has with covid. Priorities Rebecca, yours are clearly just your own and not your children’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her kids won’t remember being wheeled up and down the Tenerife strip in a pram but they will remember being in the bottom set and feeling embarrassed when they’re asked to read out loud and all their peers are sniggering. THAT’s what’s important bogtrotter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Dingle you are a big boss babe you should be able to afford the actual real holiday time prices

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has just basically admitted it’s because they can’t afford to go in the school holidays… yet she makes out she’s loaded!! 🤣 what a joker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s stated a few times as well that she’s a pretty good saver (bollocks). If holidays are suuuuuuhhhh important, why not use your savings to go on holiday outwith the school term?

Reactions: 26
How sad that a holiday takes priority over the kids education. It's not as if it's only once a year, it's multiple times a year. It is ridiculous the difference in price between holidays and term time. Sadly neither parent is bright enough to help either of the boys with school work at home, and neither of the boys can afford to keep missing valuable school time

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What are school fines? £60 per parent for each day the child is off school?
I think it’s per parent per week?
I did think that they could also jail parents? Hopefully they actually do to serial offenders as the fines are obviously not stopping her!

Reactions: 11
I definitely didn't with mine, it was for those on benefits same as the healthy start card for vegetables once baby is born. Must depend on area.
I’m in the midlands and when I was booked in at the hospital and got them it’s just a little bottle of tablets nothing special and nothing u need to be on benifits for ,

Reactions: 1
I’m in the midlands and when I was booked in at the hospital and got them it’s just a little bottle of tablets nothing special and nothing u need to be on benifits for ,
Yeah I got a bounty wallet thing that I use for my notes, it had those, a pen and loads of leaflets in

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.