Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baddad

Is McDonald's breakfast good for someone on a gallbladder diet? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb 110: We don't need no education, she didn't use no birth control, Tenerife is Alfie's classroom... Beggy leave those chips alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I wonder has she heard the latest research* (who am I kidding? she didn't know about Kinder but I shall continue).

Apparently, there is evidence that the third born child - if a different sex from the previous two - will, in later life, go on to have pronounced emotional issues (jealousy, bitterness), lower academic achievement (low IQ, stupid), lower economic achievement (unemployment) and lower social interaction (no friends, nothing better to do).

Unfortunately, I can confirm that this research is correct. My parents had two boys before they had me.
And I am a troll.

(*Nuskin Scientific Studies - may not be true)

• Haha
Reactions: 63

majestic26

VIP Member
Getting her blazer on and taking her Givenchy bag to Nandos at the Trafford Centre is the most tragic thing I've ever heard. Even taking the pic of the tacky as fuck chandelier like it's some upmarket place... babes you're a stone's throw away from the Namco arcade! There's a Pizza Hut about 100 steps away from you! Wonder if she'll end up round Selfridges and John Lewis or if it'll be Primark, H&M, a quick sugar break at Millie's Cookies and then home?

Disclaimer - I wrote that post before I saw her latest story with... a MILLIES COOKIES hahahahaha. She is the most predictable, basic loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
What is she on about. Excited to do her hair, see her in wellies feeding the chickens. Mummy and daughter dates. Is she deluded?! 😵💫 They’re all stuff she could do with the boys now but when has she ever?! Also, man when I was a little girl I HATED my mum doing my hair, she would end up yanking the knots out and hitting me with the brush, or I used to have those bobbles with the hard plastic bits on each end which she would flip against my skull! it was not a good experience 😆
Also, Steve is scared of chickens, who is to say this baby will be?

The pile of teddies and decor that girl has is obscene, all good quality toys as well I can see at least two Jellycat teddies, one of which is huge and so will be £££ - and Steve’s mum buying bits for her too. I have to say I have NEVER seen the boys getting so much stuff or high quality toys. And tbh I’ve never heard of Steve’s mum, or her mum, bothering with the boys very much…

She is making it so so obvious this baby is a content baby and the favourite, it’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Her kids won’t remember being wheeled up and down the Tenerife strip in a pram but they will remember being in the bottom set and feeling embarrassed when they’re asked to read out loud and all their peers are sniggering. THAT’s what’s important bogtrotter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This upcoming holiday is going to be all about her and her bump. She will have at least 1 pic a day of her with her thong wedged up her fat arse, cradling her gut staring off into the distance. Steve the big doormat will be following her about with the camera doing what he's told. I couldn't live like that. When I go in holiday I want to switch off enjoy my time with my husband and kids. Imagine feeling the need to constantly take pics, airbrush and photoshop the fuck out of them to post on instagram, not to mention the 3000 stories a day she'll post. Tragic
Yup, Steve in the baby pool with the boys. Boys wearing rubber rings, arm bands, life preservers and full body self inflating suits, total water babies. She will spend the holiday taking photos of her fat gut and having photos taken of her in odd, too small holiday clothes with her belly out with hands on the belly. Constant chat about “BEHBEH GURLS FIRST HOLLEDAY INT GREECE/BEHBEH GURLS FIRST HOLLEDAY WIT ERE FAM-ILL-EUH/CANT WAIT THU MEET YOOO BEHBEH GURL” while Alfie & Woody share 1 tshirt and shorts on rotation all holiday and get left to sit in a buggy while Rebecca & Steve sit in chavvy tacky bars drinking MOCKTAILS for Rebecca abs pints of shit lager for Steve, who will sit there sporting a bright red sunburnt face and some awful “designer” tshirt that he’s got from TX Maxx for £12.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MissPrint

VIP Member
Good morning evreh one. Happy Wenzdeh. Hope you’re all okeh.

I’m off for a run. #abnormal
1D89FF8E-FEA5-48AD-85AF-15E75949F108.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Thing is, I don’t have designer gear. I can’t afford it and, quite frankly, I put value on other things. If I could afford it, I would probably invest in some timeless, classic pieces.
Here is the important bit though, I am not jealous of her, not one jot. Because what I have, money can’t buy. I don’t live my life seeking validation from others, I have a partner who loves me, a happy family and home life, self respect and, as arrogant as it sounds, taste and class. I live a full life. Sure, it would be nice not to worry about money, but the main thing is my children want for nothing, not just materialistic, but emotionally and mentally, too.
So no, I can’t afford the stuff she can, but she can keep it, I wouldn’t swap for anything.
As for her latest grid post. Her poor boys will read that one day and most likely read into it that they weren’t enough for her. Sad thing is, this girl won’t be enough for her either, once the novelty of a new baby wears off and the attention is off her, she will be searching for the next thing she “needs”.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Thoughts going to Christiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez this morning. Proof if any was needed that nothing should be taken for granted in childbirth. Take note Becky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Alibaba

She has just basically admitted it’s because they can’t afford to go in the school holidays… yet she makes out she’s loaded!! 🤣 what a joker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Ed Sheeran has very openly said this song is an acknowledgement of his friend's very sad miscarriage. I listened to it ALOT when I lost my baby and is a very special song in my grieving process. I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only grieving mother that has done this. There she is with her bump, that she deceived her partner into conceiving, gloating over us all. I'm disgusted by her every single day, but this is completely disgraceful behaviour. Narcissistic, nasty and disgusting excuse for a "mother".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52