Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long after the chicken dog thing with Alfie I remember Becky wheeling out some award or good report he got. She was putting the emphasis on how he was a really clever boy and how he was going to be an Astronaut when he was older. Please don’t think I’m mean for saying this but I just remember thinking to myself “She’s right. That kid will be a proper space cadet right enough. But not the type that will go into space.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely if she just cut down eating out every single day, getting her nails done to go no where, getting her hair regularly done for it to look no different then she could afford to take them in the holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely if she just cut down eating out every single day, getting her nails done to go no where, getting her hair regularly done for it to look no different then she could afford to take them in the holidays!
That's not going to happen anytime soon ....
Bogtrotter's mantra is "Put yourself first, and make the main focus in your life YOU"

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Kids behind and a little bit slow? Nevermind, off to tenners we go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Guys… I go to kos on the 24th of May. We are staying in a super fancy hotel so I’m hoping to god she isn’t there. Less than 30 days she says.. hope to god she has her dates right and we aren’t on same flight!
I go on the 1st!!!! I’m going to be so on edge looking for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it strongly enforced? By that I mean do parents actually pay said fees. £120 isn’t really a deterrent is it. They should do it per day for those like the Dingles who are openly flouting it to go to Tenerife for all you can eat buffets and sun burn.

Oh yes! Court if the fine is not paid, Seen the fine go to £1000. Local authority issue it not the schools so more power to chase x

Reactions: 6
Those poor kids do not stand a chance do they? Both parents don’t give a tit about education. Does Beggy think this ‘influencer’ ( 😂😂) gig is going to last forever?! Is she still going to be sanding her spotty greasy face with a Lumi and trying to flog it when she’s 45?
She just lives in the moment spouting bullshit about wanting to own 10 properties and move to Spain! She cant even look after the one property she lives in! Its a filthy dirty freezing shack!
Surely the whole,point of being a ‘big boss babe’ who earns £5k a month (😂😂😂) is that it allows you to buy nice clothes for your kids, activities for them and holidays abroad in the school holidays because you can afford it?!
Beggy - shops in Primark and H&M, buys FAKE designer goods, and constantly takes Alfie out of school to go on tit cheap holidays!
Tell me you’re lying about your income without telling me you’re lying about your income!

Reactions: 26
She goes on jet2 package holidays wherever she goes. Adding on the free child place and the term time dates, she’s paying no more than about £1200 for 10 days all inclusive. Considering she take 3 outfits for the kids and they rotate the same t-shirt between them along with the squat, geriatric cars and the fact she spends all her money on DHGATE, I think it’s clear as bleeping daylight that the girl is flat broke on her bleeping arse.

Reactions: 38
I think her point would be more valid if it had happened once in the school year.. not 3/4 times!!! & also if they visited different countries, visiting museums/galleries, historical landmarks etc.. not the all you can eat Chinese buffet in Tenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does it annoy anyone else when she calls Alfie her teenager?
This is chicken dog Alfie we’re talking about -the poor wee mite who eats his meals off a plastic plate with toddler cutlery?
Is she manifesting a potential childminder for Woody come September?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
100%!! Just goes to show her kids education isn’t her first priority. Her only priority is herself

Reactions: 14
Does it annoy anyone else when she calls Alfie her teenager?
This is chicken dog Alfie we’re talking about -the poor wee mite who eats his meals off a plastic plate with toddler cutlery?
Is she manifesting a potential childminder for Woody come September?
The teenager that has no interests or hobbies, who shoves his 4 year old brother out the way to feed a goat first. The same ‘teenager’ that cannot string a coherent sentence together and thinks the sun rains. The one that can count to 10 in Spanish and swims with a rubber ring at the grand age of 8 and also has no friends.
Suh suh mature and grown 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 38
But would she have announced this pregnancy so early on if she'd had a miscarriage? Surely she'd know she wasn't out of the woods yet in terms of the risk of it happening again?
Because Steve was pushing her to have an abortion, announcing it took that pressure away and would have meant if she'd had another miscarriage Steve would have been under pressure to get her pregnant again.

Guys… I go to kos on the 24th of May. We are staying in a super fancy hotel so I’m hoping to god she isn’t there. Less than 30 days she says.. hope to god she has her dates right and we aren’t on same flight!
As you're staying in a super fancy hotel, Begs won't be there.

Reactions: 16
The teenager that has no interests or hobbies, who shoves his 4 year old brother out the way to feed a goat first. The same ‘teenager’ that cannot string a coherent sentence together and thinks the sun rains. The one that can count to 10 in Spanish and swims with a rubber ring at the grand age of 8 and also has no friends.
Suh suh mature and grown 🥴
Dingle you are a big boss babe you should be able to afford the actual real holiday time prices
Don’t forget has to go in a pushchair on holiday

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.