Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just speculating but she'd been using the natural cycles method for quite a while and I cant help thinking that she probably went to the doctors and said that she'd stopped taking the pill months ago and still wasn't pregnant if she then hyped up the stomach pains they would probably send her for that internal scan, no doubt all begs secretly wanted was reassuring that all was well in the baby making department but for Steve's benefit she had to say something, Id guess after the baby is here she will say a new doctor has now told her she has ibs flares instead .

Reactions: 7
Ahh, thanks everyone. Wasn’t posting for sympathy, more the fact that there was no internal done on me. We all knew there’s bugger all going on with her gallbladder anyway. Although there probably will be at some point.

I think this is my karma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think the house must be the biggest dive ever. As someone else says, she never ever does housework. Washing bedding, towels, clothing, keeping the house clean and tidy, remaking the beds, ironing (not that I iron but you get me, some people do), cooking, dishwasher….never anything shown at all and no time left after she’s filmed and been out galavanting and eating all day every day.
The house must be absolutely rotten!!

I'm a single mum and work 3 days and I feel like im constantly doing washings and cleaning its never ending!! I watched that vlog this morning and can't get my head round her buying "Babehhhh Gurlll" all those books 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope nothing goes wrong but she just assumes everything will be fine and she will end up with a healthy baby. Plus the divide between how the baby and A and W are/will be treated is already apparent 😭 she really is a bleeping horror!!!

Reactions: 17
Healthy start vitamins? She certainly wouldn’t qualify for them if she declared her pretend 5k a month....is someone claiming benefits beggy???
I was offered these at every midwife appointment last year and im not on any kind of benefits etc I think it must depend on your trust if they give them out or not. (I didn’t take them as I can buy my own, beggy)

Reactions: 5
1. The tax man needs to be investigating this tit show, she's out spending all month long, eats out 7 days a week but no one has a proper job theyre on universal credit 🤔 okay then....Somethings not adding up - which is what we've said all along.

2. I think she had a missc back when the gallstone lies started & she couldn't even admit to Steve what was going on because he would have cottoned onto the fact she was trying to have baby number 3 without his consent.

Imagine your entire life being a lie

Reactions: 28
Wtaf has woody got on his feet 😰😰😰😰
It looks like a pair of Steve’s old trainers. She would do well to invest money in her boys as well as babeh guurrll. The pair of them go about like wartime evacuees.

Reactions: 16
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂
Ahhh no way! Hope all goes well and you're feeling better soon xx

Reactions: 7
That poor child is going to need all the nourishment and vitamins it can get because the mother’s diet sure as hell isn’t providing any, and it will live on a diet of sweets, chocolate and Maccys when it’s weaned off her tit.

Reactions: 11
1. The tax man needs to be investigating this tit show, she's out spending all month long, eats out 7 days a week but no one has a proper job theyre on universal credit 🤔 okay then....Somethings not adding up - which is what we've said all along.

2. I think she had a missc back when the gallstone lies started & she couldn't even admit to Steve what was going on because he would have cottoned onto the fact she was trying to have baby number 3 without his consent.

Imagine your entire life being a lie
But would she have announced this pregnancy so early on if she'd had a miscarriage? Surely she'd know she wasn't out of the woods yet in terms of the risk of it happening again?

Reactions: 2
Why are her kids eating dinner in their jammies?! I bet they went to bed in them as well 😕 I swear everything she does defies any kind of logic.

Why is poor Alfie eating out of kiddie dish with a plastic fork? He's 8 for Christ's sake give him a real plate and a adult knife and fork. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

Reactions: 22
Imagine if at delivery she gives birth to a 12 pound breach boy, I guarantee the dishonest cow won't be intentionally getting pregnant again,but I do think if Steve doesn't have a vasectomy, she will do this in 5 years time as baby will be about to start school
Agreed! I’m convinced she’s on benefits and if Steve doesn’t get the snip she’ll “accidentally” fall pregnant so she doesn’t have to work.

Expect to see her address benefits and the vitamins soon now that it’s been flagged up a few times on here.

• Haha
Nah, if she had miscarried she wouldn’t have passed up that content opportunity, we know she would have absolutely used it and she could have then guilted Steve into another.
Such a strange woman. Definitely something going on there, no one mentally well behaves the way she does. It is sad no one is looking out for her and just constantly enable her tit.

Reactions: 11
I think you only get them free in Scotland if you are on a lower wage or universal credit?
nope I got them and I’m not on low wage or any benefits. Maybe my midwife is just sound but I walked into my GP and asked for a pregnancy pack and was handed them along with info booklets

Reactions: 4
I got the same tub in my little folder that I got in my booking appointment

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.