Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone gets them. They come with your pregnancy pack when u get booked in at the hospital
I definitely didn't with mine, it was for those on benefits same as the healthy start card for vegetables once baby is born. Must depend on area.

Reactions: 8
If she’d had a miscarriage she would’ve been on Instagram stories, crying her eyes out blaming the ‘trolls’.
I think she’d been trying to get pregnant for a year and when it didn’t happen, she went to the doctors who then sent her for a couple scans. The whole gallbladder story only cropped up when her followers had told her the ‘pain’ she was suddenly having could’ve been that. She ran with that story to cover her deception from Steve. Now that she’s pregnant she no longer has the gallbladder issues?? Someone ought to inform the department for medicine as she seems to be some sort of miracle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she faked the gallbladder problems from the very beginning. So the doctors sent her for scans and when they realised nothing was wrong, she probably finally gathered that she wouldn’t be able to lie about it anymore.

Reactions: 13
Oooo a catch up (address everything on Tattle box). Tattle bingo on what’s asked?
1. How are your gall stones?
2. Not a question just want to say how lovely you are/pregnancy suits you/I love following you/any other arse licking comment
3. How are the chicken dogs?
4. How do you and Steve make time for each other
6. Something about baybeh gurrrrl
5. Tell me about the Lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I was Steve I'd be demanding to see those doctors notes about her gallbladder.
To lie about something like that is pretty extreme. She is scary and unhinged.

Reactions: 20
By beautiful places in Yorkshire… does she mean the fields around her house and the odd farm park? ‘I’m sure Devon has some beautiful places too’, duh Becky 🥲 It’s Devon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vlog .. i am here for the bedding comments no one noticed that she always has the same same same one on ? 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why did I shred little tear watching little woody pour his drink 🥹 he is so adorable… such a shame his mum is a such a bleep !!! Steve look after him if you read on here

Reactions: 8
Why is poor Alfie eating out of kiddie dish with a plastic fork? He's 8 for Christ's sake give him a real plate and a adult knife and fork. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.
My 3 year old gets proper cutlery, crockery and a glass at his nursery, he's 3. No wonder her kids seem behind....

Reactions: 13
It seemed to take her ages and it was in the day time. Steve was clearly fuming because what kind of partner lets you walk home after a night in hospital?
Did she actually walk home because I’ve just checked Google maps and it says it would take 12 hours I don’t for one second believe that lazy twit walked for 12 hours

I passed her in her sexy rangy earlier lol... Desperado.
Was she actually driving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that video when she's sat outside in b&m carpark she looks like she's had a bleeping allergic reaction, she's talking likes she's had anaesthetic!!!! Bet her and Beaver could fill a bath in an hour the way they both spit when they talk.

Shes had her lips done again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually walk home because I’ve just checked Google maps and it says it would take 12 hours I don’t for one second believe that lazy twit walked for 12 hours

Was she actually driving 😂
she walked close To her old house where Walter picked her up

Reactions: 9
Guys… I go to kos on the 24th of May. We are staying in a super fancy hotel so I’m hoping to god she isn’t there. Less than 30 days she says.. hope to god she has her dates right and we aren’t on same flight!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys… I go to kos on the 24th of May. We are staying in a super fancy hotel so I’m hoping to god she isn’t there. Less than 30 days she says.. hope to god she has her dates right and we aren’t on same flight!
If you see her, we want the receipts, get snapping 📸 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.