Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! You can literally see it floating in front of the bed frame. It doesn't come out from under the bed.
I believe! In mouse spirits! I’m so on the fence hahaha it’s hilarious can’t wait for the mouse stories tomorrow or the priest blessings set a trap with some sage to be on safe side begs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone make a new thread I have the power but chicken-dogged it up once and I’m scared to try again 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up now and omg what a shitfest. I think just about everything has been said but legit that reel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell lads. The more I tell myself mouse it’s a mouse the more I tell myself orb and look at all of last weeks activity and my gut and the slowed down evidence it’s an orb well beyond orb it’s a 🕯manifesta-s-HUN 🕯

OT but my mums old property was similar dates back and mentioned in the doomsday books it was so active children in spirit a lady of the house anda nasty bastard Christmas time was triggering for them and you would wake up freezing smelling smoke and seeing mists we turned out there was devastating fire there in the early 1900s. Bad do.
I am sensitive to spirit, and read tarot but I don’t claim to be clairvoyant.
Who you gonna call? Rentokil

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.