Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just basically admitted it’s because they can’t afford to go in the school holidays… yet she makes out she’s loaded!! 🤣 what a joker!!!
£5000 a month boss babe can’t afford to take her children on their hols when they SHOULD go. We’re taking our girls for all of august to Portugal when they will be on their summer holidays from school.

Reactions: 24
Per parent for the entire period. So £120 no matter how long they go for
Is it strongly enforced? By that I mean do parents actually pay said fees. £120 isn’t really a deterrent is it. They should do it per day for those like the Dingles who are openly flouting it to go to Tenerife for all you can eat buffets and sun burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't get why she bothers doing all these Q&As. Half the time she gets questions where she could give an interesting answer but she absolutely flubs it!

'Do you get nervous going abroad when pregnant?' is a genuinely interesting question. She could have spent some time talking about what she does to mitigate the risk - checks everything with her midwife beforehand, makes sure she has good travel insurance, drink lots of water on flights to avoid DVT, making sure she stays safe in the sun and avoids particular foods / tap water etc. Instead she literally just goes... 'Definitely not no.' Wow, what a bleeping insight! What was the bleeping point in answering the question if you aren't going to elaborate in your answer?

Oh wait, it's so you have an excuse to share a picture of yourself looking like Shamu. Gotcha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a duck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank. View attachment 1218662
Clearly big bad Bev wasn’t fussed on school attendance either which is why beggy is a thick bleeping moron

£5000 a month boss babe can’t afford to take her children on their hols when they SHOULD go. We’re taking our girls for all of august to Portugal when they will be on their summer holidays from school.
She’s just all but said they can’t afford to go during holidays. But yet boss babe is off showing her fake designer goods and her 9 year old Range Rover thinking she’s the dogs balls. Well beggy another reason I’m not jealous of you, we are going to Florida in July, a couple of weeks after my kids finish school. There’s not a hope in hell I’d choose a holiday over my kids education. Those boys have no hope with you and Walter as parents. Pair of chavvy cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m in the midlands and when I was booked in at the hospital and got them it’s just a little bottle of tablets nothing special and nothing u need to be on benifits for ,
I think the reason the first person brought it up is because you get healthy start vouchers and vitamins after your baby is born if you are on a low income/benefits. I think it’s pretty obvious now that they give them out in some areas regardless of circumstances. I’m in London, have had 3 babies and was never given any so I would see them and also assume she was given them because of low income, I know now that isn’t the case

Reactions: 8
Her flippancy about fines epitomises why I consider her a bad mother and an inappropriate influencer. Her lack of respect for her boys education just so Beaver can take pictures of her fat arse in a thong to stick in his wank bank shows their priorities aren’t their children.

The boys are going to be missing big chunks in their learning so by year 6 it will really become apparent, and by secondary school Alfie will need additional support because his basic knowledge will have so many gaps.

She is such a bleeping moose.

Reactions: 42
The fines should double with each offence imo. Alfie doesn’t have a clue what’s going on at the best of times so no chance he’ll be able to catch up what he’s missed.

not worried about going away while pregnant. What if she went into premature labour? Does she have insurance? How would she afford to stay there until the baby is fit to fly etc? She’s got her head in the clouds.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So thats three times in one school year Alfie has been taken out school to go on holiday , October , Centreparcs , and now Kos

If school sent home a letter to say Alfie will be sat on his own next week in a side classroom would she be happy with that too ???

I hope they teachers call her Mrs Hobson cos thats the only time she will be called that 😂😂😂

Steve , why did your Dad sell the business and not leave you to run it for him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one going away in the school hols over here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Beggy 5 of us going to Dubai end of July, but yea we are all jealous trolls 😂😂👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So thats three times in one school year Alfie has been taken out school to go on holiday , October , Centreparcs , and now Kos

If school sent home a letter to say Alfie will be sat on his own next week in a side classroom would she be happy with that too ???

I hope they teachers call her Mrs Hobson cos thats the only time she will be called that 😂😂😂

Steve , why did your Dad sell the business and not leave you to run it for him ?
they are also going to centre parcs this year too, I know Alfie will have moved up a year but still

Reactions: 5
Also, she’s totally breezing over the fact Steve had a fiancé?/girlfriend when they met. Scum

Reactions: 19
No holiday is gonna help Alfie hun. You best start saving up for a private tutor now. He is doomed in the future.

Fancy ruining your entire kids life for a cheap holiday to Tenners.

Educational my arse! You're not off to Pompeii you stupid duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Taking Alfie out of school repeatedly does not benefit him one iota. Yes I know it’s more expensive to travel in school holidays but as parents who care deeply for their childrens educational development you just suck it up…. We did!!! And our kids never missed school and never berated us for missing out on any so called memories. We always did the holiday at the right time.
Alfie is SO behind in his development, they never even try to support that by extra coaching, or spending TIME, with him getting him up to speed at home,
But the biggest laugh is her constantly shoving how much she earns down everyone throats, and then openly admitting they can’t afford a holiday out of term time
Selfish twats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alfie will be in all the remedial classes at high school if she doesn't stop this going on holiday in term time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s absolutely insane isn’t it….
But do you know what The Dingles would say when questioned about education - look at us and how well we’ve done, unfortunately, you two total useless excuses for parents your children will suffer and will be mocked and ridiculed at high school for being thickos.
But that’s ok because they have inherited that important life skill from both of you - being a thicko, and accepting that mocking and ridiculing is normal and something they see from their parents all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you add up all the half terms, end of terms, six weeks hols, bank hols, teacher training etc. They're not at school that long during the year. It is true that when kids miss a few weeks a year, they will lose a tremendous amount of learning/bonding time with the other kids.

She's hardly the sort to home school, read or encourage her kids either. I don't think she ever has a conversation with them, never mind teaches them anything of value. It's a sorry state of affairs and she's bringing another poor sod into the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s absolutely insane isn’t it….
But do you know what The Dingles would say when questioned about education - look at us and how well we’ve done, unfortunately, you two total useless excuses for parents your children will suffer and will be mocked and ridiculed at high school for being thickos.
But that’s ok because they have inherited that important life skill from both of you - being a thicko, and accepting that mocking and ridiculing is something they see from their parents all the time.
At the end of the day, Steve got a job because Daddy gave him it. Rebecca's career isn't sustainable, she won't be making money in a few years time. I doubt they have life insurance, I doubt they have pensions. I don't know how they sleep without worrying about the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.