Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The play frames at Yorkshire wildlife park are fab!
View attachment 1203389
It's the real beggy in the flesh, standing on her own like a twit

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Omg not being a witch (well I am🤣) but that belly and arse looks like a few takeaways rather than pregnancy spread! Unless she's gained 4 stone in under 4 months, there is no way on earth she was a 10/12 pre-pregnancy 😳😳😳
She does look rather chunky, which is fine but when she filters herself and uses that slimming mirror to shave a few stone off its bloody laugable.

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely bigger than she and the magic mirror makes out. Her bump is big for just shy of 20 weeks but her backside is probably just as big too 🙈

She seemed really awkward, like she was out of place and didn’t know what to do with herself. Obviously couldn’t be arsed to wait for the boys who were playing on the play frame. According to the pics I took of my own kids they left the play frame after 1 minute 🙄 in fact, Rebecca literally just walked away with W while dad and A were still playing.

And, don’t get me started on Beavers voice…wtf is going on there!? He did not sound like a man at all 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I wish she would understand that she has a nice figure being pregnant and having 2 kids she doesn't look bad at all! The issue is filtering yourself to make you seem smaller is the problem this is why people comment on your weight.

Reactions: 22
She's a dick so she's so excited to dress a daughter in gorgeous clothes, what about Alfie and Woody? Just because theyre boys she cant be arsed dressing them in nice things? She's a disgusting mother.

It is exciting to be a girl mummy I must admit but if I was in her shoes my boys would look well presented and well dressed at all times just like my daughters do. How you present your children says a lot about you as a parent Rebecca and let me tell you hun your boys are never presented well I don’t think I have ever thought ‘awwh his little outfit is cute’ like I do with quite a few insta mums with boys. There’s enough nice things for boys out there what is your excuse? Also they never look healthy which is even worse. There’s so many people out there that would do anything to have children and can’t then there’s people like Rebecca who just basically neglect their children what because their boys? Disgusting on another level!!

Reactions: 14
She thinks 12,000 steps is alot? I walk more than that on a daily basis 😩 then again she just sits on her arse all day everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was just coming on to say lol at her thinking 12,000 steps is a lot 😂 She’s in her 20’s, lives in the countryside and has no physical disabilities. Absolute lazy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does Steve have to take pictures of her every time she falls asleep in the car? And I assume he pulls over to do so and not do it while driving? What a plum.
I did laugh at the “it’s a lot of walking” and sharing 12,000 steps. I average 15,000 on a normal day, Begs. I am sorry, I am a step snob. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wait until she catches up and realises she’s been caught out in the wild!!! She will be fuming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she buying books for the baby thats not here for months. What about Alfie he desperately needs help you selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Apparently there aren't many animals at YWP. Is she blind? Theres bloody loads of animals! Shes such a twit.

Reactions: 16
Suh suh present of course, head in her phone whilst out with the kids rather than watching or engaging with them 🤪

Are her thighs pregnant too?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’ve been out all day so she’s running herself a bath? How about running your kids (you know the two you already have) a bath and getting them sorted before seeing to your own needs. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 42
She said they had a nice day ‘with friends’ 🤔 Why are these so called friends never pictured?

Reactions: 19
She said they had a nice day ‘with friends’ 🤔 Why are these so called friends never pictured?
I’m calling bullshit on this. They were alone when I saw them and didn’t look like they were looking out for their “friends” either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.