Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has she heard the latest research* (who am I kidding? she didn't know about Kinder but I shall continue).

Apparently, there is evidence that the third born child - if a different sex from the previous two - will, in later life, go on to have pronounced emotional issues (jealousy, bitterness), lower academic achievement (low IQ, stupid), lower economic achievement (unemployment) and lower social interaction (no friends, nothing better to do).

Unfortunately, I can confirm that this research is correct. My parents had two boys before they had me.
And I am a troll.

(*Nuskin Scientific Studies - may not be true)

• Haha
Reactions: 63
If anything she should be down playing the baby and reassuring the poor little chap about starting school but she’s too dim to see how it might bother him. Just because she really wanted the baby she expects everyone else to be on board as much as she is.
My friend worried herself sick about her middle child starting school at the same time she was due with her youngest, he took to it like a duck to water but she was so worried about how he would take two big life events so close together, just as most responsible parents would do.

She couldn’t give a duck about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 23
Her list of what she’s looking forward to when she has the baby just shows how superficial she is. When I was pregnant with my little girl yes I was excited to see what she looked like but even more excited to find out what her personality would be like. And was looking forward to looking after her and nurturing her, not once did doing her hair even cross my mind!!!!

Reactions: 23
I hope she is like my daughter and doesn't get any hair to 3 years plus 😂 (yes im petty)
My daughters hair was a nightmare. It was awful. It was like she had two different haircuts. A bowl cut on top of a mullet 😂 God love her, she has beautiful long white blonde hair now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My son was 3 when I fell pregnant with my daughter, you know what I was most excited about? Seeing my boy become a loving, nurturing big brother. I am so incredibly proud of him and how he is towards his sister, he couldn’t love her more if he tried. I knew he would because he is so loving anyway, not once was I most excited about doing her hair or dressing her up. The very thought of us completing our family was what excited me the most. She’s an absolute pathetic moron. I get she’s probably not that excited to see how Alfie will be with her after the way he used to treat woody when he was younger but surely she’d be excited to see Woody in the role of big brother??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm due in 7 weeks, with a little girl. Things I'm excited about:

Her just being here safe and healthy, fingers crossed
My little boy developing a lifelong bond with his sister, and helping him adjust to his new role as brother
Getting to know her, what she likes and dislikes, what she's good at, what she's not good at
Caring for and nurturing another baby, seeing them grow and develop into themselves

Beggys are so shallow and scream of the baby being treated like a doll. Doing her hair, dressing her in a certain way, going on 'mummy daughter day dates', lying with her and looking at her... it's all so vain and vapid.

The day dates one really wound me up. There's nothing I would want to do with my daughter that I wouldn't want my little boy to be involved with too - until she gets much older at least, and their interests start to diverge. Plus all her 'day dates' with Woody just involve them going to feed their faces somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Filtered family picture! 🙄😕

I used to have to cut my daughters fringe when she was asleep!

Good luck Beggy your gonna need it!!
Dark cold shack in the middle of winter, one with homework one just stated school coming home tired out , baby teething!!!
Steve’s eyes wandering!!!

Reactions: 29
Filtered family picture! 🙄😕

I used to have to cut my daughters fringe when she was asleep!

Good luck Beggy your gonna need it!!
Dark cold shack in the middle of winter, one with homework one just stated school coming home tired out , baby teething!!!
Steve’s eyes wandering!!!
Alfie's teeth are absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: 14
This new baby could be fugly like big mama, what is she going to do if her preshus babeh gurl is not insta worthy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In every pic Alfie always has his tongue up against his teeth

He’s going to need some serious orthodontist work!!! Did they have dummies???
I know you can’t predict kids teeth etc, my daughter had braces but no dummy!
Woody still sucks his thumb so his teeth could end up like a donkies too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know they suggest waiting til all adult teeth are in before going for braces and other work as they can still move and straighten on their own, but hard to imagine a scenario where those teeth correct themselves. And poor Alfie has to live with them like that in the meantime!

I really can't believe Beaver thought he could run a teeth whitening business when his family's gobs look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even if the teeth straightened out which will take some doing he's going to have a huge over bite ( I think it's called that )?

She should never have been near those sheep/lambs!
We went to a farm yesterday to bottle feed some lambs. Before we went in, the farmer very seriously asked if any of us were pregnant due to the risk of miscarriage. It's fairly common knowledge and I would have thought someone as obsessed with having babies as her would be aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.