Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye? Sheā€™s ordered baby girl some books? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she gets more batty I swear. I have a bookcase with some books in my unborn childā€™s room but they was all passed down from his sibling, why go out and buy new books when the baby is literally not even half way to being born?!? She has two children already! I can guarantee she didnā€™t buy them books too otherwise we would have seen. God she is like a child playing make believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Suh suh suppah happeh that begs kept up to date on the thread, followed advice and washed 2SS a different T-shirt and passed on the message to get with the bleeping times and sort his hair out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit random but I honestly cannot wait to see beggar's stories in two years time because I'd put money on their life being in utter chaos with 'my naughty little sister' at the very centre of it , I'm already imaging some bratty, bossy tantrum throwing toddler girl rocking their 'perfect polite boys' world - Alfie running around doing everything his diva sibling demands of him and Woody hating her guts and scrapping hard with her, beaver likes a peaceful life so I'm living for Begs inevitable insta meltdowns when that newborn bubble bursts and the being outnumbered strain starts to rock the dungeon šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 26
Come September poor Woody will have had zero preparation or reassurance for his first day at school. Miss ā€œIā€™m suh pregnantā€ will be tired and even less inclined to be supportive or kind with him - it will be all about her!!
And poor bloody Alfeh will not have his educational and physical needs met because sheā€™s too self-absorbed and vapid.
God help him when he has to start senior school, he will be so far behind because those two useless excuse for parents canā€™t be arsed.
I know Social Services wouldnā€™t class how theyā€™re being brought up as neglect, but it breaks my heart to see how they are treated now never mind in 5 months when the ā€œgolden childā€ arrives. I hate the pair of them for that.

Reactions: 19
His teeth look like prolonged dummy use teeth. I saw a picture of this somewhere and it was identical.
It's a long wait for braces on the NHS just now, my son was referred in Jan and haven't heard a thing yet.
She treat him like a baby til he was about 5/6 dummies, sippy cups etc, it's no surprise at all his teeth are that shape

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She walked around a farm and did 12,000 steps and her feet are killing her.......good luck in London Beggy šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aye? Sheā€™s ordered baby girl some books? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she gets more batty I swear. I have a bookcase with some books in my unborn childā€™s room but they was all passed down from his sibling, why go out and buy new books when the baby is literally not even half way to being born?!? She has two children already! I can guarantee she didnā€™t buy them books too otherwise we would have seen. God she is like a child playing make believe.
She reminds me of my little sister that is 15 and has this make believe image of what itā€™s like having a baby.. scary to think she actually has 2 kids already

Reactions: 15
rebecca will simply tell the NHS sheā€™s an influencer and stuff and Alfie will be seen almost immediately x just like her gorlbladder surgery x
I do hope they get him some braces because let's be real, the poor kid is going to have enough obstacles to overcome in life without having disaster teeth as well. šŸ˜¬

Been busy today and weā€™re 7 pages into a whole new thread šŸ˜…

And a photo of the real life tiles at YWP tooā€¦what a day šŸ™ƒ #suhsuhluckeh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I canā€™t believe she went to YWP and only did 12k steps and thinks thatā€™s a lot. No wonder she thinks there arenā€™t many animals there šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø We went a couple of weeks a go for my daughterā€™s birthday and I did over 20k steps, they have added so much in the last year itā€™s nearly double the size, so much to see. Sheā€™s the worst.
Doesnt she always say the boys love dinosaurs? They have a new restaurant there now like rainforest cafe but dinosaurs, I bet woody would love it, but ding bat would never spend money on extras like that if it doesnā€™t benefit her šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 29
my son is the same age as woody and iā€™ve not seen beggy post once about the fact we find out tomorrow about their primary schoolā€™s šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
my son is the same age as woody and iā€™ve not seen beggy post once about the fact we find out tomorrow about their primary schoolā€™s šŸ¤”
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she hadnā€™t actually even applied for his place. Probably doesnā€™t know you have to do it.

Reactions: 19
She probably hasnā€™t even applied for a school place for him. He doesnā€™t go to nursery with any regularity so I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s particularly up to speed with school admin

17545CAA-675C-4B9A-B0A9-1477E71FF971.jpeg

they are just benefits Britian, chavy scum. The absolute state of the pair of them. The god awful white trainers, Steve and those spray on trousers that look like prison issue joggers, his ill-fitting tshirt, his tit chav tattoos, and her in her 50 shades of beige outfit and face like a melted wellie. They are just rough bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
They look like the archetypal chav couple. Not an ounce of class between them.

She looks anaemic, which wouldnā€™t surprise me given the tit she shovels down her throat.

Reactions: 29
She treat him like a baby til he was about 5/6 dummies, sippy cups etc, it's no surprise at all his teeth are that shape
I was gonna say this - it wasnā€™t that long ago he was drinking from a toddlers sippy cup

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She probably hasnā€™t even applied for a school place for him. He doesnā€™t go to nursery with any regularity so I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s particularly up to speed with school admin

View attachment 1204356

they are just benefits Britian, chavy scum. The absolute state of the pair of them. The god awful white trainers, Steve and those spray on trousers that look like prison issue joggers, his ill-fitting tshirt, his tit chav tattoos, and her in her 50 shades of beige outfit and face like a melted wellie. They are just rough bastards.
What the bloody hell do they look likeā€¦? Not a clue about style or class. Embarrassing!!!
Thereā€™s so many nice maternity things out there and she goes out looking like that. And donā€™t go there with that knobsplash boyfriend of hers - jeez get in the bin Benefits Britain Boyā€¦ and by the way your tattoos are tit too.

Reactions: 16
I bet theyā€™ve been on the beg this weekend when visiting his mum in the hope of a new Aga.

• Haha
Bit random but I honestly cannot wait to see beggar's stories in two years time because I'd put money on their life being in utter chaos with 'my naughty little sister' at the very centre of it , I'm already imaging some bratty, bossy tantrum throwing toddler girl rocking their 'perfect polite boys' world - Alfie running around doing everything his diva sibling demands of him and Woody hating her guts and scrapping hard with her, beaver likes a peaceful life so I'm living for Begs inevitable insta meltdowns when that newborn bubble bursts and the being outnumbered strain starts to rock the dungeon šŸ˜‚
It WILL.......all be a complete tit SHOW cant wait!!!

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1204356

This is a very awkward looking picture, almost forced (not surprising)
Like the absolute minimal touching of the stomach by Beave, and then his arm round her like it's his mate down the pub.
Nope, still not buying the happy families act.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.