Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here for the 12000 steps comments. For someone whose always "goin for a walk with the doggies" how can she think 12000 is a lot. Lazy lump she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They didn’t look unhappy. Steve did all of the interacting though
😕 I don’t know she has the gall(bladder) to come on and rant about us commenting on her ‘motherhood’ when it’s so very clear she’s too wrapped up in herself to be a present Mum to those boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Moody teenage sister who really didn’t want to be there so was messaging her mates complaining about the family she was being forced to spend time with, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
you can see out the window of the car is blurry so the car is moving, did steve take a picture of her while driving? i fall asleep in the car all the time so my partner never takes pictures of it cos it’s just a regular occurrence, if it’s happened so much while she’s been seh seh pregnant why is he bothering to take pics?

Reactions: 20
I was just coming on to say lol at her thinking 12,000 steps is a lot 😂 She’s in her 20’s, lives in the countryside and has no physical disabilities. Absolute lazy mare.

I work in an offfice , sat at a desk most of the day - still do more than 12,000 steps most days 😂😂😂

Honestly I think there’s something wrong with her , the amount of stuff she has bought a 19 week old foetus is really strange - even more so when she doesn’t buy her living children anything

Reactions: 22
She’s definitely bigger than she and the magic mirror makes out. Her bump is big for just shy of 20 weeks but her backside is probably just as big too 🙈

She seemed really awkward, like she was out of place and didn’t know what to do with herself. Obviously couldn’t be arsed to wait for the boys who were playing on the play frame. According to the pics I took of my own kids they left the play frame after 1 minute 🙄 in fact, Rebecca literally just walked away with W while dad and A were still playing.

And, don’t get me started on Beavers voice…wtf is going on there!? He did not sound like a man at all 😂
Imagine your kids had started playing together 🤣🤣🤣 god tier tattling well done 🤣

She's literally like a different person it shocks me everytime someone spots her out in the wild

Reactions: 21
Imagine your kids had started playing together 🤣🤣🤣 god tier tattling well done 🤣

She's literally like a different person it shocks me everytime someone spots her out in the wild
haha the thought did cross my mind as they are very similar in age and mine are very keen on making loads of friends when out! Christ, dodged a bullet there, they must have known better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve been out all day so she’s running herself a bath? How about running your kids (you know the two you already have) a bath and getting them sorted before seeing to your own needs. Selfish cow.
duck sake she's a bloody disgrace!I does she even bath those kids or is it just herself she tends to these days.

Reactions: 16
haha the thought did cross my mind as they are very similar in age and mine are very keen on making loads of friends when out! Christ, dodged a bullet there, they must have known better 😂
She will be fuming after she has her catch up here tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I work in an offfice , sat at a desk most of the day - still do more than 12,000 steps most days 😂😂😂

Honestly I think there’s something wrong with her , the amount of stuff she has bought a 19 week old foetus is really strange - even more so when she doesn’t buy her living children anything
Shes mental I've done 14,000 and I didn't leave the house untill 1pm 🤣 she proberly doesn't know that 10,000 is a daily recommendation 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Steve looks the same age as my 60 year old dad here 😳😳😳
He looks so old!!!! And grey!!!!

Does Steve have to take pictures of her every time she falls asleep in the car? And I assume he pulls over to do so and not do it while driving? What a plum.
I did laugh at the “it’s a lot of walking” and sharing 12,000 steps. I average 15,000 on a normal day, Begs. I am sorry, I am a step snob. 🤣
I do 16 on a normal day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
How responsible of Beaver, taking a photo of his pregnant girlfriend with his kids in the back whilst driving… well done Steve, you massive head

Reactions: 29
I HATE commenting on children because I think they are so innocent in all of this but Alfie really does come across neglected to me. His teeth are awful and very yellow (like his parents) his clothes look like they are from lost property. He also seems a bit slow :( Woody is a very cute little boy but again seems neglected. Their bedrooms look better than they have before but their bedrooms compared to the new babies is just pure EVIL!!!!!! I honestly think she is a vile evil Mum. This baby has taken over before it’s even born and like a previous replier said - the toys are high quality some of the stuff is good stuff yet the boys stuff look cheap and flimsy. Honestly it makes me so so angry I despise this bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Steve’s pic on his IG, ‘baby mumma and future wife’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whatever, Beggy get off his IG

Where’s her magic mirror!!!
Jeezzzzzz looks like a different person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.