Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Excited to do her hair” wtf is wrong with this idiot?!?!
I just seen this and thought all those things you can do with your boys!? bleeping idiot. Also the name they've had from the start of her pregnancy but it was unplanned and so unexpected?

Reactions: 32
Thanks guys for the thread title votes, I'm just realleh realleh excited that you voted for mah thread title, it means so much that you all liked mah thread title, I loved mah super cute thread title and I'm really pleased you guys like mah thread title too. Remember guys if you can't polish the turd, you can always just delete it and it's like it never happened. ✌🏼 Boys ☝🏼 girly 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Never mind her hair, I’m suuhhh excited to see babeh gurl clemmeh content jump in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Excited to see her daughter in wellies. Jesus christ. What a sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I live 20 mins down the road from ywp. Gutted that I have other plans today 😑 could have done some candid camera 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is she on about. Excited to do her hair, see her in wellies feeding the chickens. Mummy and daughter dates. Is she deluded?! 😵💫 They’re all stuff she could do with the boys now but when has she ever?! Also, man when I was a little girl I HATED my mum doing my hair, she would end up yanking the knots out and hitting me with the brush, or I used to have those bobbles with the hard plastic bits on each end which she would flip against my skull! it was not a good experience 😆
Also, Steve is scared of chickens, who is to say this baby will be?

The pile of teddies and decor that girl has is obscene, all good quality toys as well I can see at least two Jellycat teddies, one of which is huge and so will be £££ - and Steve’s mum buying bits for her too. I have to say I have NEVER seen the boys getting so much stuff or high quality toys. And tbh I’ve never heard of Steve’s mum, or her mum, bothering with the boys very much…

She is making it so so obvious this baby is a content baby and the favourite, it’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Living the peaceful life away from everyone yet spends every day in the car driving to places full of people. You bleeping moron, make it make sense!

Every time these fuckers go out their dogs are locked in a really dark, dingy little room in their house with a chair and a washing machine for company. I bet that room stinks of piss and tit, poor things. (Bet Beggy’s washing stinks too.)

I hope those dogs do a dirty protest today!

Reactions: 43
Is McDonald's breakfast good for someone on a gallbladder diet? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I never knew she even had dogs until reading threads on here, surprised she doesn’t show them to try and get even more freebies? Her content is so odd and all over the place.
Should be against the law to milk your unborn and born babies for money to fund your own lifestyle.

Reactions: 26
What is she on about. Excited to do her hair, see her in wellies feeding the chickens. Mummy and daughter dates. Is she deluded?! 😵💫 They’re all stuff she could do with the boys now but when has she ever?! Also, man when I was a little girl I HATED my mum doing my hair, she would end up yanking the knots out and hitting me with the brush, or I used to have those bobbles with the hard plastic bits on each end which she would flip against my skull! it was not a good experience 😆
Also, Steve is scared of chickens, who is to say this baby will be?
YES!! With the hair brush head hitting!! Kids these days don’t know their born 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is

Beavers family sound like c u n t s who drop their other grandkids when a new one comes along. My son had grandparents like this and they were worse when the latest baby in the family was a girl. It was all "our baby this, our baby that" 🙄 she's still the fave now despite having done duck all in her life to be proud of, nor being what you can call a looker 😄

Absolute inbred muppets the lot of them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Wowwww the lips look like shite usually but they're even more inflated and ridiculous looking today, she's lost the plot trying to restore whatever looks she had 5+ years ago. Steve must be feeling seriously short changed.

Reactions: 13
Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is
You’re so right. It really made me feel for Woody when she said the baby was due a day before he begins reception. Such a big day for him, where he will no doubt feel scared and a little unsettled and want his mum, and she might not even be there. I know to a degree she can’t help that, but she’s hardly the type to work on reassuring him and giving him plenty of attention now as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
WTF is up with her leg. Stop with the photo shopping Beggy. You are making yourself look a complete twit!!
Ive noticed she’s doing that a lot lately, photoshopping her cankles and legs slim and making it look like she has calves, if you go back to old photos where she’s about 2 stone lighter than she is now, her legs are massive. So she thinks people will believe she’s gained weight but her legs have got slimmer when she doesn’t work out and eats shite 😂👍🏼

Reactions: 21
You’re so right. It really made me feel for Woody when she said the baby was due a day before he begins reception. Such a big day for him, where he will no doubt feel scared and a little unsettled and want his mum, and she might not even be there. I know to a degree she can’t help that, but she’s hardly the type to work on reassuring him and giving him plenty of attention now as it is.
And it's not as if he has been attending nursery regularly to prepare him for big school.

If anything she should be down playing the baby and reassuring the poor little chap about starting school but she’s too dim to see how it might bother him. Just because she really wanted the baby she expects everyone else to be on board as much as she is.

• Heart
I just tried the filter she is using to see if it changes your lips but if doesn’t.
Why is her bottom one so bleeping swollen and dry

View attachment 1202408

also they are having mcdonlds breakfast (no judgment I love it 🤣) however this is the 3rd day in a row they have eaten food out.
Cheap filler. Her whole mouth area is fucked. It’s bumpy, migrated and just screams I paid a tenner for my new lips.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.