Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is exciting to be a girl mummy I must admit but if I was in her shoes my boys would look well presented and well dressed at all times just like my daughters do. How you present your children says a lot about you as a parent Rebecca and let me tell you hun your boys are never presented well I don’t think I have ever thought ‘awwh his little outfit is cute’ like I do with quite a few insta mums with boys. There’s enough nice things for boys out there what is your excuse? Also they never look healthy which is even worse. There’s so many people out there that would do anything to have children and can’t then there’s people like Rebecca who just basically neglect their children what because their boys? Disgusting on another level!!
I must admit, i did love dressing my girl up in pretty dresses. However, now she is 6 and since the age of about 3 she has demanded to pick her own outfits, her choices can be quite interesting to say the least! Plus she has now decided she hates glitter and cant wear anything with any glitter on, she also "cant" wear dresses. She is so stubborn, but i actually love how spirited she is. She has also gave up dancing to join a football team too!
When i was pregnant with my boy i was adamant he would never wear tracksuits. I pictured him in smart jeans/trousers and cute band tee shirts. He is 9 now and its all Nike and Addidas! I do try and buy him smart shirts/tee shirts and jeans but he hates wearing them. Its cute as him and his friends have all started taking an interest in fashion and styling their hair; but its all Nike air and Addidas, plus a small fortune on Nike Air Max trainers and football boots! He must have more bloody football boots than the entire Liverpool squad!! But he does look very smart, which he bloody well should considering the price of some of the sports stuff he has!!
I certainly learnt the hard way in comparison to how i pictured and imagined it to be! So i hope baby Delia/Clemmieeee turns out to rebel (if she has the chance to develop her own personality) and is the biggest tomboy ever!! lol :)

Reactions: 13
I never interacted with her once even when I followed her way before I discovered tattle so I had been viewing her stories for a long time before then I started to post on here and one day.. blocked! So I stopped using my snoop account to nosey what she was doing because quite frankly, she’s boring AF and I was pregnant/gave birth to my first child so y’know, didn’t have time for beggy..anyway thought I’d come back for a little nosey and Ive posted on here again once & had a few nosey on her story on my snoop account and guess what.. this morning BLOCKED 🤣🤣🤣 hi beggy hun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sadly Woody will be out of the way just as NEW beybe arrives
NO comfort or settling in for woody
SICK witch
I hope she remembers to take Woody in to the actual classroom. Remember Alfie just being punted through the school gates on his own when the other parents had been taking their reception age little ones into the classroom for months snd settling them in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I must admit, i did love dressing my girl up in pretty dresses. However, now she is 6 and since the age of about 3 she has demanded to pick her own outfits, her choices can be quite interesting to say the least! Plus she has now decided she hates glitter and cant wear anything with any glitter on, she also "cant" wear dresses. She is so stubborn, but i actually love how spirited she is. She has also gave up dancing to join a football team too!
When i was pregnant with my boy i was adamant he would never wear tracksuits. I pictured him in smart jeans/trousers and cute band tee shirts. He is 9 now and its all Nike and Addidas! I do try and buy him smart shirts/tee shirts and jeans but he hates wearing them. Its cute as him and his friends have all started taking an interest in fashion and styling their hair; but its all Nike air and Addidas, plus a small fortune on Nike Air Max trainers and football boots! He must have more bloody football boots than the entire Liverpool squad!! But he does look very smart, which he bloody well should considering the price of some of the sports stuff he has!!
I certainly learnt the hard way in comparison to how i pictured and imagined it to be! So i hope baby Delia/Clemmieeee turns out to rebel (if she has the chance to develop her own personality) and is the biggest tomboy ever!! lol :)

Im quite a tomboy and it scared me buying clothes when I found out I was having a girl....
I struggled so much buying girly things that didn't have her looking like a top twit - I needed a stylist with me because some of my attempts were shocking.
She's 5 now and the girliest girl you could imagine but fortunately I take her with me and she choses everything herself.
My boy on the other hand - I used to LOVE shopping for him.
Sadly he has sensory issues and will now only wear 1 style of black combat shorts (school uniform ones) and white cotton t-shirts.
Despite him having 10-15 pairs of the same shorts and t-shirt he looks as though he is unloved and is forced to dress in the same outfit everyday and then she looks like she's about to strut down the catwalk ffs haha.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel a bit motion sick when she posts the driving videos :sick:

Reactions: 12
Love the seventh benefit she's listed on her Lumi ad. 'increased volume and density' - err come again? Why would you want your skin to be more dense? Increased volume, does that mean your skin gets thicker?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I need to choose my words carefully here as i dont want to pick on a child or be seen as picking on a child.

However, do we think that Beggy herself thinks Alfie is not as "instagramable" as Woodie or Baby Clemmieeeee?
The reason i am asking that is because i have noticed lately she posted a selfie with woodie and she described him as her "mini me", and obviously she has posted a billion things about Clemmie before she has even arrived!

The really sad thing is that i believe Beggy's brain is wired in that fucked up way, and she is so bleeping shallow that it even transcends to the way in which she views her own kids. She really is that bleeping disgusting and a piss poor excuse of a parent that i honestly wouldnt put it past her.

And as for the bleeping books?! she is absolutely bleeping mental. I wonder if she will read them to Alfie and Woodie before Clemmieeeee is here! Not that i think she will even read them to her, its all for show isnt it. Just so she can take a picture of her bookcase, yet none of the books will ever be read.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I need to choose my words carefully here as i dont want to pick on a child or be seen as picking on a child.

However, do we think that Beggy herself thinks Alfie is not as "instagramable" as Woodie or Baby Clemmieeeee?
The reason i am asking that is because i have noticed lately she posted a selfie with woodie and she described him as her "mini me", and obviously she has posted a billion things about Clemmie before she has even arrived!

The really sad thing is that i believe Beggy's brain is wired in that fucked up way, and she is so bleeping shallow that it even transcends to the way in which she views her own kids. She really is that bleeping disgusting and a piss poor excuse of a parent that i honestly wouldnt put it past her.

And as for the bleeping books?! she is absolutely bleeping mental. I wonder if she will read them to Alfie and Woodie before Clemmieeeee is here! Not that i think she will even read them to her, its all for show isnt it. Just so she can take a picture of her bookcase, yet none of the books will ever be read.
I think there's definitely something in that. She wants to present an Instagrammable life above all else, and 8 year old boys just don't really drive much engagement. Babies and toddlers, sure, but once kids are past 5 I think the general audience probably find them less interesting/cute.

The books were absolutely mental. It will be years before the baby can even properly make use of them, meanwhile her kids are in joggers with stained knees and getting tat from the pound shop for their birthdays.

Reactions: 25

I know exactly what you mean. She's stopped showing alfeh because every time he is filmed he opens his mouth and says something so random, it highlights that he does have additional needs. She doesn't want to address this by the looks, wants to remain (in what she thinks) is a perfect bubble. She's pure ignorant of her real life, everything she does, from the activities with the kids, to the food they buy/eat, her clothes, hair, nails blah blah is for instagram. It's beyond tragic! She's even going to give birth for instagram likes! She needs an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Spot the difference ✨
Grey teeth, blackheads on his nose, the voice of Joe Pasquale, a pinhead, and the looks to match his arrogant, misogynistic, racist personality, all wrapped up in a chavvy, puerile persona. He makes me want to heave.

I bet he secretly wears her knickers when she’s out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Saw this on finch bakerys confession page yesterday. This really happens so much and its just absolutely foul. Any woman who does this should be so ashamed of themselves honestly. And beggy 10000% did this. I couldn't continue a relationship if I knew I has deceived them in such a sick twisted way. I'm very honest and any lies in a relationship put me off so quickly. Even if its just a stupid lie. I don't know how she lives with herself I really don't. And to then go and splash it all around social media of how you deceived the man you are meant to love. Sickening.
Also 12000 steps a lot 😂😂😂 i went out to Manchester the other day and did 6000 steps. We were literally between the arndale, printworks and corn exchange. The arndale simply because the car was there. We watched a 3 hour film in that time. And I still managed to do 6k steps. How is 12k steps a lot exactly 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I hope she remembers to take Woody in to the actual classroom. Remember Alfie just being punted through the school gates on his own when the other parents had been taking their reception age little ones into the classroom for months snd settling them in.
i remember that! We are all like rabbits in headlights at our child’s first day at school, the routine and procedures are new to us too….. but how did she not know?! I never understood that, she must have been in her own little oblivious world?!

Reactions: 14
Saw this on finch bakerys confession page yesterday. This really happens so much and its just absolutely foul. Any woman who does this should be so ashamed of themselves honestly. And beggy 10000% did this. I couldn't continue a relationship if I knew I has deceived them in such a sick twisted way. I'm very honest and any lies in a relationship put me off so quickly. Even if its just a stupid lie. I don't know how she lives with herself I really don't. And to then go and splash it all around social media of how you deceived the man you are meant to love. Sickening.
Also 12000 steps a lot 😂😂😂 i went out to Manchester the other day and did 6000 steps. We were literally between the arndale, printworks and corn exchange. The arndale simply because the car was there. We watched a 3 hour film in that time. And I still managed to do 6k steps. How is 12k steps a lot exactly 😂
I ditched a friend for doing that. People can say he should have worn a condom but you should be able to trust a long-term partner. So deceitful and fucked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She definitely didn’t buy those books for babeh guuuurl she clearly took them out the kids rooms 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.