Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced the money is gained through dubious measures, whether that’s drugs, benefit fraud, tax evasion. Hence the immediate rush to spend it all as quick as it comes in with meals out & big shopping trips.

Reactions: 18
I’m convinced the money is gained through dubious measures, whether that’s drugs, benefit fraud, tax evasion. Hence the immediate rush to spend it all as quick as it comes in with meals out & big shopping trips.
Nah that’s just cos they’re chavs. But really I don’t know where it comes from??

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’d get the unborn baby all those books, Peppa Pig as well, by the time the kid is old enough to acknowledge Peppa will it be on tv? What about getting books for her two boys who would probably love the attention and need the time to read and engage with books?

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’d get the unborn baby all those books, Peppa Pig as well, by the time the kid is old enough to acknowledge Peppa will it be on tv? What about getting books for her two boys who would probably love the attention and need the time to read and engage with books?
Can Alfie even confidently read a Peppa Pig book? She would do better to be concentrating on the reading ability of her two school age children instead of buying books for a child that is still in the womb.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i remember that! We are all like rabbits in headlights at our child’s first day at school, the routine and procedures are new to us too….. but how did she not know?! I never understood that, she must have been in her own little oblivious world?!
I think he goes to a very small school, so how on Earth did she not notice what the other parents were doing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️!!

Reactions: 13
Two lumi huns can’t even peddle the same bullshit… do they make it up for you think? 😅 (top one from a Facebook friend, bottom one our Begs)
F9D7DB5A-14E4-41FE-B2C8-F7CE316AB860.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought she told us once that it gets rid of pores? I want my money back…..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[
Increased volume and density 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pmsl I thought it was just me reading that and being really out of touch for not knowing that I needed to be aiming for my skin to feel really dense 😂 but to say buy a lumi for a big volume added face really is just begs spouting her tit again .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must have read the back of her shampoo bottle or something 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we say it a lot but my god that shack must be bleeping freezing. Both gormless as hell, sat there in the thickest dressing gownds. I’ve literally spend the eve in gym leggings and a vest and currently have a fan on in my bedroom and it’s only been 15 today. Called insulation Beggy, might want to have a look into it whilst getting the woodworm seen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know we say it a lot but my god that shack must be bleeping freezing. Both gormless as hell, sat there in the thickest dressing gownds. I’ve literally spend the eve in gym leggings and a vest and currently have a fan on in my bedroom and it’s only been 15 today. Called insulation Beggy, might want to have a look into it whilst getting the woodworm seen to.
Why sort that when there's 3 star hotels in Tenerife calling your name with the money🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can Alfie even confidently read a Peppa Pig book? She would do better to be concentrating on the reading ability of her two school age children instead of buying books for a child that is still in the womb.
Throughout these threads it’s become evident that woody is the only one with half a brain cell between the 4 of them

Everytime I see those beams it looks like they are about to collapse above them: I think this everytime I see them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.