Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning evreh one. Happy Wenzdeh. Hope you’re all okeh.

I’m off for a run. #abnormal
1D89FF8E-FEA5-48AD-85AF-15E75949F108.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Good morning evreh one. Happy Wenzdeh. Hope you’re all okeh.

I’m off for a run. #abnormal
View attachment 1207228
This will always make me laugh. Doesn’t have time for breakfast (even though she shows us what sugar concoction she’s shovelling down her neck every. Single. Morning - so decided that she will have her breakfast whilst running across a bridge. Absolute comedy gold. Bravo dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's actually lost the plot. Walking around the bloody countryside in her jammehs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's actually lost the plot. Walking around the bloody countryside in her jammehs
#content

Laughable really isn’t it?
Can you imagine living like that, everything you do you do to show off. There is nothing natural about her being outside, it is just for content.

God that dog in that pic gives me bleeping shivers. As do both of their hideous faces. Funny that she looks the same age as beaver isn't it 😅 youd never guess there was a 10 year age gap?? Shes younger than me by 5 years and I still get asked for ID every single time. Not jealous of your life at all begs. I'd rather be skint but still look half decent 😂

Attachments

• Sick
My daughters hair was a nightmare. It was awful. It was like she had two different haircuts. A bowl cut on top of a mullet 😂 God love her, she has beautiful long white blonde hair now.
I was thinking similar. My daughter has afro hair so I've taken to outsourcing brushing and styling to grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God that dog in that pic gives me bleeping shivers. As do both of their hideous faces. Funny that she looks the same age as beaver isn't it 😅 youd never guess there was a 10 year age gap?? Shes younger than me by 5 years and I still get asked for ID every single time. Not jealous of your life at all begs. I'd rather be skint but still look half decent 😂
They just both look like they smell, I bet them dressing gownds stink of dog and all sorts 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
#content

Laughable really isn’t it?
Can you imagine living like that, everything you do you do to show off. There is nothing natural about her being outside, it is just for content.
She doesn't belong outside in the countryside at all. She's a townie. Where are her walking boots? Decent wellies? Same for the kids. Walking boots and waterproofs etc? All their ankles will be wrecked walking on the uneven ground all the time with no support.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn't belong outside in the countryside at all. She's a townie. Where are her walking boots? Decent wellies? Same for the kids. Walking boots and waterproofs etc? All their ankles will be wrecked walking on the uneven ground all the time with no support.
I've never seen her in anything countryside-appropriate - except maybe that one pair of knee-high boots she cracks out about once a year. We live in an average size town (about 12k people) on the border of the Peak District and my partner and I have all the gear - wellies, summer walking boots, winter walking boots, proper waterproofs, big warm coats, thin layers, thermal base layers, the works. We don't even live super rurally but we'd be lost without all this stuff, even for things like canal towpaths and public footpaths through fields. Begs lives in the actual rural countryside and went traipsing around the fields the other day in Ugg boots and a knitted dress!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no, here’s boss babe beggy with her blazer. She means business today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They both look hideous in their “Dressing Gownds”
Talk about the Beverly Hillbillies….
And you think people are actually jealous of how you live and who you live with….?
Don’t make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dogs normally have fat nipples after they've birthed and fed a litter? I wonder if she's bred poor Mabel in secret and that's what has funded all their spending lately!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Who is Guy and what is he routing? What a bleeping doofus. With all the success she has, she should employ a proofreader.

CB0C98B4-52C8-4BEC-A1D9-30669DFEAC35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The s necklace is so confusing to me. Do you think they could have a BDSM relationship and it means "slut"? I know that's the only reason I'd wear an S personally 😂 I just don't get it. Why have your partners initial on a necklace?! Obviously bdsm relationships sometimes use more outwardly displays of ownership/ being dominated. Maybe this is a subtle play on Steve being her dom? I just don't get it. I feel that would make more sense than it just being for his name 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.