Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Excited to do her hair” wtf is wrong with this idiot?!?!
My toddler goes mental every time I touch her hair so good luck with that one beggy. And with regards to eating out I'm convinced their Aga doesn't work and her slow cooker doesn't have a lid so I think they have to eat out. Also would u wanna eat the slop she makes?

Reactions: 14
Her list of what she’s looking forward to when she has the baby just shows how superficial she is. When I was pregnant with my little girl yes I was excited to see what she looked like but even more excited to find out what her personality would be like. And was looking forward to looking after her and nurturing her, not once did doing her hair even cross my mind!!!!
It’s like what a 12 year old would write if asked the same question. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This is a very awkward looking picture, almost forced (not surprising)
Like the absolute minimal touching of the stomach by Beave, and then his arm round her like it's his mate down the pub.
Nope, still not buying the happy families act.
Nope not an ounce of affection from him at all!

Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is

Beavers family sound like c u n t s who drop their other grandkids when a new one comes along. My son had grandparents like this and they were worse when the latest baby in the family was a girl. It was all "our baby this, our baby that" 🙄 she's still the fave now despite having done duck all in her life to be proud of, nor being what you can call a looker 😄

Absolute inbred muppets the lot of them
This happened with my in laws when my daughter was born. They didn't have any girls on their side and obviously favourite my daughter. I would hold on to her when we went to theirs and wouldn't let anyone hold her till they took notice of my son aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel so so sorry for those boys especially Alfie! Where was the Easter egg hunt? perfect garden for it.. she is always either in the bathroom or in baby girls room! Her content is tit how will have a 3rd child change this will she all of a sudden become all mumsy..

Reactions: 18
Also makes me cringe when she is using the lumi in the clothes she wears for the day! I do my teeth/face before I dress

Reactions: 21
This happened with my in laws when my daughter was born. They didn't have any girls on their side and obviously favourite my daughter. I would hold on to her when we went to theirs and wouldn't let anyone hold her till they took notice of my son aswell.
It's the most heartbreaking thing as a parent to witness, seeing your own children be left out when they don't deserve it!

Dingle won't care she'll lap it up. I bet beaver's sister's nose is out of joint too 🤣

• Heart
It is exciting to be a girl mummy I must admit but if I was in her shoes my boys would look well presented and well dressed at all times just like my daughters do. How you present your children says a lot about you as a parent Rebecca and let me tell you hun your boys are never presented well I don’t think I have ever thought ‘awwh his little outfit is cute’ like I do with quite a few insta mums with boys. There’s enough nice things for boys out there what is your excuse? Also they never look healthy which is even worse. There’s so many people out there that would do anything to have children and can’t then there’s people like Rebecca who just basically neglect their children what because their boys? Disgusting on another level!!
Exactly I no not everyone likes LJC but she dresses her boys so lovely and I have copied afew of their outfits for my boys. Then you see Rebecca's boys who looks like they are dressed out of the lost property box and hand me downs that don't even fit x

Reactions: 20
Thoughts going to Christiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez this morning. Proof if any was needed that nothing should be taken for granted in childbirth. Take note Becky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
So now she can go buy his uniform, backpack ect. Oh no wait baby lumi needs a £30 sleepsuit. I'm sure he can wear alfies uniform from last year. Will last Woody a good 3 years.....

• Sad
Reactions: 36
A post about woodeh getting his school place to shut the trolls up 😄
😂😂😂 imagine if this thread went quiet, she would have a bleeping melt down. She would have nothing in the way of ‘content’ that’s for sure. Tattle puppet 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mother in law favours her other son not my husband and when finally had a baby the took pictures of my kids down and replaced them with pictures of him ! My kids are old enough to notice this and now have next to no relationship with her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I actually disagree, I think he's come round to the idea he's going to be a dad again.
Inclined to agree.
He’s featuring more and more and whilst i’m Sure he has his moments of wanting to run away, I think they’re gonna stick this out together.
She Wore him down maybe, but he’s hardly the type with much backbone anyway, look how he lets her carry on and broadcast their lives.
they really don’t spoil a pair, as they say

Reactions: 16
Imagine your kids had started playing together 🤣🤣🤣 god tier tattling well done 🤣

She's literally like a different person it shocks me everytime someone spots her out in the wild
Can someone remind me of the website that those whom are blocked use to view profiles please?

Aye? She’s ordered baby girl some books? 😂😂😂 she gets more batty I swear. I have a bookcase with some books in my unborn child’s room but they was all passed down from his sibling, why go out and buy new books when the baby is literally not even half way to being born?!? She has two children already! I can guarantee she didn’t buy them books too otherwise we would have seen. God she is like a child playing make believe.
Probably because the boys never had any to pass down

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.