Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched the vlog but she’s so basic, she has to get the most boring, plain, every day foods on hello fresh doesn’t she?! I haven’t done it for a while but when I did used to get hello fresh and Gousto a lot I would always make sure I ordered things I hadn’t cooked before or wouldn’t normally think to make myself! I used it to branch out in to cooking things I was scared to touch like salmon or prawns and veggie meals and now I cook things like that a lot more myself! Fancy needing hello fresh to teach you to cook pasta 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Out again, where does she find time to clean/washing etc?!!
Oh yeh she don’t work in the week, silly me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s fairly obvious that she made the whole gallbladder thing up.
I think she was either faking the entire thing - and was sent to the hospital to check as her GP would have been going on her say so that she was in pain, or she was in the hospital for something unrelated and lied and said it was the gallbladder stuff. I personally think she was pregnant last year and either had a miscarriage or had an abortion.
I fully agree there. The fact she had an internal scan gave it away. But she’s so thick she told the whole of Instagram it was for her gallbladder and then believed it 🙄 The fact Steve made her walk home from A&E one night as well gives it away be wasn’t happy about something.

Last edited:
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Oh no!!
hope your ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I hope you feel better soon and all goes well. Only time I ever had an internal scan was when I had a suspected ectopic pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Was it yesterday she said Alfie was a teenager ? , today he is now stood holding hands with his 4 year old sibling

Reactions: 13
My friend does this with kids the same age (girls) only she does it with Almost every outfit ! You can guarantee it very party ,day out, etc theyre matching down to the shoes .I always wonder why she does it as 4 and 8 are such different stages !
I have a friend who did this with girls 6 years apart - not every outfit, but she would sew them matching dresses to wear. She was good at it and they were pretty dresses, but it started looking very weird when the eldest got to be 11 or 12 and was tall enough to be mistaken for the little one's mum at a distance. I think she finally gave up a year or two after that.

Reactions: 3
Healthy start vitamins? She certainly wouldn’t qualify for them if she declared her pretend 5k a month....is someone claiming benefits beggy???
They have Healthy Start vitamins in my local Superdrug. Although it was only the child drops I noticed, not the adult ones. Interesting!

Reactions: 10
They have Healthy Start vitamins in my local Superdrug. Although it was only the child drops I noticed, not the adult ones. Interesting!
You can buy the children’s vitamins from Superdrug but not the pregnancy ones big boss babe has got. Anything to get her grubby mitts on something she isn’t entitled to

Reactions: 10
Healthy start vitamins? She certainly wouldn’t qualify for them if she declared her pretend 5k a month....is someone claiming benefits beggy???
I know she’s inEngland but in Scotland I’m sure everyone gets them for free! What do we reckon her BMI is? She might get them free due to being overweight / high BMI. But yeah she’s probably claiming benefits 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think you only get them free in Scotland if you are on a lower wage or universal credit?

Reactions: 4
I see the boring, lazy bleep is still being a boring, lazy bleep. I bet she did none of that clearing up and bed making either.

The reason your face and chin is covered in spots is your overuse of a scrubber during which you spread the bacteria all over your melted-candle-like face. head.

• Heart
I fully agree there. The fact she had an internal scan gave it away. But she’s so thick she told the whole of Instagram it was for her gallbladder and then believed it 🙄 The fact Steve made her walk home from A&E one night as well gives it away be wasn’t happy about something.
Did she post about walking home? How long would that have taken her and was it during the day or at night?

Reactions: 3

Wishing you well. And we’ll all be here to keep you entertained while you’re recovering ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she’s inEngland but in Scotland I’m sure everyone gets them for free! What do we reckon her BMI is? She might get them free due to being overweight / high BMI. But yeah she’s probably claiming benefits 🤣
I think they used to give them out for free but not anymore, my baby is 5 months and I didn’t get any given to me in pregnancy or for him now, different councils may be more lenient with it, maybe if she pushed asking for them but then why would you take from an already stretched health service if you earn 5k a month, she’s a bleeping scrounger. Things like healthy start are there for people who need it, I guarantee she claims every single penny that she can (illegally). Alternatively maybe the midwife took one look at her house and kids and threw the lot at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she post about walking home? How long would that have taken her and was it during the day or at night?
It seemed to take her ages and it was in the day time. Steve was clearly fuming because what kind of partner lets you walk home after a night in hospital?

Reactions: 12
I honestly think the house must be the biggest dive ever. As someone else says, she never ever does housework. Washing bedding, towels, clothing, keeping the house clean and tidy, remaking the beds, ironing (not that I iron but you get me, some people do), cooking, dishwasher….never anything shown at all and no time left after she’s filmed and been out galavanting and eating all day every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.