Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hello fresh dinner in her vlog looked so basic and unpolished. Hello fresh must be desperate

Reactions: 11
That new day in the life, my god she’s one boring ugly fucker ! I really do wonder who genuinely follows her because she really is not one bit interesting. She doesn’t influence anyone, she’s just rubbish at everything she touches.

Reactions: 18
So one minute she's making the bed, the next the unmade bed is in the background. This is apparently your job, get it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the woman that eats out everyday has a video sponsored by hello fresh!! Think I will send them another message. Her lips are FUCKED, and she’s copied LJC with that rainbow thing she bought 😴😴 boring and basic as usual, most of the video is just that crappy music.

Reactions: 27
Did she really need a hello fresh box to know how to make a pasta bake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the end of the day in the life she says she’s exhausted because she feels like shes not stopped today?? All she did was go to B&M (Leisurely in her own time with no kids in tow!) and make a 10 minute pasta dish 😂😂😂 Shes the laziest bleep ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘The ingredients are suh fresh’. Clue’s in the name, you absolute moron. Why does everything she cook look so dry and beige all the time. Would have loved to have heard her tell us the ingredients - does she know what an aubergine even is let alone know how to pronounce it! 😂🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she repeat herself constantly so annoying 🙄

Also I take it she didn’t buy any more sand for the sandpit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another pub lunch!!

wait till it’s cold raining, babies screaming she’s trying to feed A&W tea, Steve’s moaning where’s dinner 🤣

I’m here for it 😁🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A 8 year old wearing matching jammies with his FOUR year old sibling at what time would that have been about 5pm ? , and I see the sheep are in her stories today again Dingle give it up with the fkn sheep

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A 8 year old wearing matching jammies with his FOUR year old sibling at what time would that have been about 5pm ? , and I see the sheep are in her stories today again Dingle give it up with the fkn sheep
Why on earth were the kids in pyjamas at 5 o’clock in the afternoon in the middle of spring/early summer…..?!!!!!

• Sad
I am a bit late to the party on this, but fish and chips yesterday?! I know everyone is different, but I realised pretty quickly with my gall stones that chippy fish and chips was a trigger for a flair up. My gall bladder was removed nearly a year ago, and I still won’t have fish and chips, the trauma is that ingrained! She was absolutely bullsh*thing about her gall bladder, wasn’t she? There is no way she can be eating what she is on the daily and not be suffering. You would think she would be doing everything in her power to avoid a flair up. I couldn’t imagine it while pregnant, the worry of how it may affect my unborn child on top of the pain would be enough for me to live off boiled chicken, veg and rice!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am a bit late to the party on this, but fish and chips yesterday?! I know everyone is different, but I realised pretty quickly with my gall stones that chippy fish and chips was a trigger for a flair up. My gall bladder was removed nearly a year ago, and I still won’t have fish and chips, the trauma is that ingrained! She was absolutely bullsh*thing about her gall bladder, wasn’t she? There is no way she can be eating what she is on the daily and not be suffering. You would think she would be doing everything in her power to avoid a flair up. I couldn’t imagine it while pregnant, the worry of how it may affect my unborn child on top of the pain would be enough for me to live off boiled chicken, veg and rice!
I think it’s fairly obvious that she made the whole gallbladder thing up.
I think she was either faking the entire thing - and was sent to the hospital to check as her GP would have been going on her say so that she was in pain, or she was in the hospital for something unrelated and lied and said it was the gallbladder stuff. I personally think she was pregnant last year and either had a miscarriage or had an abortion.

Reactions: 34
It enrages me that she has just lied to everyone. Does she think we are idiots? She's not mentioning it anymore either - does she think everyone has just forgotten about it. What a way to treat yr followers. Does Steve know all about these lies she's told? I'm beginning to think he's just as simple and thick as she is.

My friend does this with kids the same age (girls) only she does it with Almost every outfit ! You can guarantee it very party ,day out,etc theyre matching down to the shoes .I always wonder why she does it as 4 and 8 are such different stages !

Reactions: 8
The boys are off school at the minute, so she’s sat monologing upstairs, then goes snack shopping without them?? Do it before they finish school!!
Carries on about how awful it is thinking of something to make for tea?! What twice a week-get me a violin!
Did she go to Catterick cos she keeps getting spotted by a tattler Skipton way so we think?!

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how you would want to eat out that much. Eating out regularly just isn’t a treat and as much as I like it, I like cooking and eating at home. Whenever I’ve been away and have to eat out I always end up looking forward to getting back to normal eating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.