Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she sounded very ungrateful for that sweatshirt! I actually think that’s a nice top, better than all that dusty pink tit with dainty frilly bleeping flowers all over it 🙄

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she likes the jumper 🤣🤣🤣
I really like it. Its really 90s which is in at the moment. But no doubt she wants to dress her like a bleeping doll from the 18th century in bloomers and polyester cheap tit🤮 babies should be comfy ffs

Reactions: 18
I've had a few days break from Beggy and the rest of the clan. One thing I've noticed, you can stay away for days, weeks months, but whenever you come back it's same tit different day, just shows how dull and predictable the whole family is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She was so offended by the blue sleeve, wasn't she?! YOU ARE A SPOILED, UNGRATEFUL, IMMATURE LITTLE duck BEGGY!!!!

Reactions: 28
I reckon they go out all the time because that gorgeous dream house HOVEL is absolutely Baltic!!!!
Plus they love driving around in that stupid gas
guzzling car ( with the illegal tyres )
Oh and don’t forget baybeh gurl needs feeding (as much freaking junk food Beggy can get in her gob!!!)
She can’t be expected to cook, clean or wash clothes in her condition now can she??
And Steeeeve…. You’ll have to run me a bath as soon as we get home cuz I’m suh tired…..
Lazy selfish FAT cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was so offended by the blue sleeve, wasn't she?! YOU ARE A SPOILED, UNGRATEFUL, IMMATURE LITTLE duck BEGGY!!!!
Wow just seen her story... bet that company wish they never sent it her it now. How brief was her story quickly changed subject. Like wow. Ungrateful c**t bet if it was stupid head band she would of been creaming in her knickers "it's so cute and delicate, so so luvley I think i might cry 🥺🥺🥺🥺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸"

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's far too confident that it's a girl! Imagine, the very real possibility, that the scan was wrong!

Reactions: 19
You haven’t grown 3 humans YET! Bloody hell woman. Let’s pray nothing goes wrong. Don’t take it for granted twit!
She's such a bleeping hole. She may have grown 2 so far, but she definitely doesn't parent them. Selfish twit put your cats arse belly button away.

I take it she doesn't know that this song is about miscarriage, she's a dumbass
She knows duck all about anything. Too busy with her head up her arse. The way she's going on you'd think this baby was the most important person in her life. What about your sons you bleep. God I hope to duck that scan was wrong and that baby is a boy.

Reactions: 25
Oh that sums up Rebecca in three little words nicely.
OBNOXIOUS, VULGAR, NARCISSISTIC (y)

Reactions: 21
It’s the bringing them up properly she has problems with. The carrying them is the easiest part for Becky.

• Heart
Ed Sheeran has very openly said this song is an acknowledgement of his friend's very sad miscarriage. I listened to it ALOT when I lost my baby and is a very special song in my grieving process. I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only grieving mother that has done this. There she is with her bump, that she deceived her partner into conceiving, gloating over us all. I'm disgusted by her every single day, but this is completely disgraceful behaviour. Narcissistic, nasty and disgusting excuse for a "mother".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ed Sheeran has very openly said this song is an acknowledgement of his friend's very sad miscarriage. I listened to it ALOT when I lost my baby and is a very special song in my grieving process. I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only grieving mother that has done this. There she is with her bump, that she deceived her partner into conceiving, gloating over us all. I'm disgusted by her every single day, but this is completely disgraceful behaviour. Narcissistic, nasty and disgusting excuse for a "mother".
She is the most ignorant, narcissistic, selfish, uneducated, vacuous thing I have ever come across. I find it insensitive that she has used that song, I now have 2 boys but have suffered 3 miscarriages and a termination for medical reasons. Oh how I'd love the deflate her rubber lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her deliberate woeful ignorance seems to be increasing by the day. I’d love to message her and point out the significance of that song related to her story but it’d make no difference.

• Heart
She's far too confident that it's a girl! Imagine, the very real possibility, that the scan was wrong!
Imagine if at delivery she gives birth to a 12 pound breach boy, I guarantee the dishonest cow won't be intentionally getting pregnant again,but I do think if Steve doesn't have a vasectomy, she will do this in 5 years time as baby will be about to start school

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.