Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where Steve’s vest gone? I thought that was all that fit her.
I reckon they’ve bred mable and that’s where the cash is coming from. They bred the cat quick enough and it’s obvious mable isn’t spayed because she’s always sticking her in the boys pants when she’s on her period

• Sad
Reactions: 16
God that dog in that pic gives me bleeping shivers. As do both of their hideous faces. Funny that she looks the same age as beaver isn't it 😅 youd never guess there was a 10 year age gap?? Shes younger than me by 5 years and I still get asked for ID every single time. Not jealous of your life at all begs. I'd rather be skint but still look half decent 😂
Sitting around with their dressing gowns on top of their clothes.
If it is that cold, surely you'd just light the fire or out the heating on....unless.... you're skint!?!?

Reactions: 13
Wonder where she's off to in her boss babe blazer. If she wears dresses and Uggs for trekking around the hills, and leggings and an oversized jumper to meet up with her 'friends', I think we can all assume that a blazer means she's... off to muck out some pigs somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a sad pathetic materialistic witch. Making sure she gets her givenchy bag in the shot. I can't with these wannabe cunts. Concentrate more on your bloody kids you manly looking cretin
Screenshot_20220420-101736_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What a sad pathetic materialistic witch. Making sure she gets her givenchy bag in the shot. I can't with these wannabe cunts. Concentrate more on your bloody kids you manly looking cretin
View attachment 1207434
It’s the only REAL designer bag she’s got. I wonder what bay is covering the hole in the bookshelf now she’s taken that one out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow 8 years and hasn’t even hit 70k yet, I wouldn’t celebrate that beggy its embarrassing!! Ffs. She’s pulled the 8 year old bag out again 😴 her life is a joke! Tries to show off but has nothing that anyone is jealous of 😂😂

91F8CE95-2397-4C19-B17B-8104468E62E6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll thank you for duck all you scam artist.
I can't stand it when people say "thank me later" as if they have discovered something truly amazing and worthy. What a div in her polyester blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dogs normally have fat nipples after they've birthed and fed a litter? I wonder if she's bred poor Mabel in secret and that's what has funded all their spending lately!
This is probably why we’ve not seen the ugly dog (Mabel not Begga) on her stories/grid for a while now. She knows she’d be ripped to shreds for backyard breeding - and rightly so. Poor dog - owner is too lazy to work and needs to buy all the stuff for baby content’s room so she’s bred the dog. Super cute puppies and stuff *sniff* She probably got a lot of flack for breeding the ‘wild’ cat. About £1000 to £1500 a puppy? Your theory is definitely plausible 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️
PS you’re right Begga, people have laughed at you. I roared yet again at the abnormal shake ad that was kindly shared again on here this morning. It never gets old!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
By the looks of the walls in the background (and as I mother who has frequented them lots) it looks like she’s at soft play 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Such a country girl she travels to Skipton everyday 🤣 she really thinks she's like that family of Yorkshire farm doesn't she 😅😅

Reactions: 12
By the looks of the walls in the background (and as I mother who has frequented them lots) it looks like she’s at soft play 😂😂
So yet another Wednesday that woody is missing nursery when it's the only day he goes.

Reactions: 12
Strawberry syrup drink with an extra FOUR pumps of raspberry syrup, rottinghell, she will have no teeth left and that poor babeh will be born with a sugar addiction!

If the information is correct then there’s 10g of sugar per pump, she will have had 8 pumps of syrup in that drink, 80g sugar in total when the RDA for free sugars is 30g a day!!! She’s had nearly 3 times that, without all the other tit she will eat today. And she is influencing people to go out and get that drink, sickening.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Who is Guy and what is he routing? What a bleeping doofus. With all the success she has, she should employ a proofreader.

View attachment 1207405
It’s astounding everytime she posts that’s she’s proud of herself - she’s completely brainwashed herself

The s necklace is so confusing to me. Do you think they could have a BDSM relationship and it means "slut"? I know that's the only reason I'd wear an S personally 😂 I just don't get it. Why have your partners initial on a necklace?! Obviously bdsm relationships sometimes use more outwardly displays of ownership/ being dominated. Maybe this is a subtle play on Steve being her dom? I just don't get it. I feel that would make more sense than it just being for his name 😂
Steve being a dom 🤣🤣🤣 old man boobs and childbearing hips has no authority in that house, certainly not in the bedroom, he’d make you dry as a bone - he’s a glorified sperm donor and childminder - their sexlife will be the most vanilla imaginable. He thinks anal sex would make a baby gay and she actuallly repeated that as a cute anecdote, surprised they even know what bits go where. It should be illegal for them to reproduce based on current evidence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Day out in half term🤔
Are A & W in the cupboard again!!!!
That SMUG BITCHS face needs a good slap

Reactions: 11
I think that Nando’s sum up everything about her if I’m honest. Plain chicken and pineapple and mash as a side, is she alright?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.