Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean I wouldn’t say my life is bleeping dire. I have a well paying job, a lovely family home, a loving fiancé anda great support system so I’m not jealous of her life. Im jealous of the idea that she got the family she always wanted whilst as irresponsible and bleeping ludicrous as it is that she is bringing another baby in to this shitshow of her world. I think some of us are allowed to want the idea of getting what we wished for and she certainly always does.
I wouldn’t go that far her life will be a tit show off camera he definitely does not want that baby!

Reactions: 10
🤣👏

If my husband knew loads of strangers were seeing his kids online, he'd leave me anyway. The fact he thinks that alone is acceptable proves he's a bleep
Mine too, I mean those kids really don't stand a chance with either of them as parents

Reactions: 9
So on her ‘ask me anything’ the other day she said she wasn’t nervous about anything to do with her pregnancy yet during this whole vlog she kept repeating that she was soooo nervous!!!! Why so nervous Becky ….. because you sneakily got pregnant so you could try once more for a girl so you were nervous to find out if you had got what you wanted. You echoed that when the pink confetti came and you looked at Steve and said “I am so shocked, I really didn’t expect that, I didn’t think it would be”!!!!!!

When they ‘hugged’ she looked at him as if they should kiss but then awkwardly turned away as if they don’t do that anymore…. how awkward!!!! N

Reactions: 22
Just can't imagine her with a baby. Bloody hell, poor kids.

Also, what sort of message is she sending her daughter once she claps eyes on her mother's inflated lips and house of wax melting face? Vacuous toss pot.

Reactions: 11
He will leave her. Maybe not now, maybe in ten years time but he will. Because men like him who think with their dick always will. Never trust a man who's old enough to know better but still drools over pretty girls. It's disrespectful. I'm not talking about playful window shopping either. You'll know the difference if you have a man that does this. Beaver is not the playful type. Female looks are everything to him. Once Dingle loses what looks she has left, he'll be off and she'll be just like bitter big bad Bev, who can't use her fanny to attract a man anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Alfie and woody straight to the bottom of the pile now a girl is on the way 😞

Reactions: 22
12k views🤔
Watch the rest of the week etc.....there will be hardly any

Reactions: 7
It was very strange how she reacted as though her actual life depended on it being a girl 🤔 I like how Steve engaged the kids with it whereas it was clear she only cared about herself throughout that video 🙄
I admit that I found that element really upsetting. She’s clearly buzzing about the pregnancy and rather than helping the boys understand and come to terms with it, she effectively enforces it upon them without a second thought.

Both those boys were suffering at different times today and whereas any normal mother would put the bleeping camera away and throw their arms around their children, that insufferable bleep couldn’t even bring herself to hold Woody or touch Alfie when he said he was sad. No, she gets bleeping confetti canons. 🙄 I think Beaver notices their upset and I’d imagine it’s the cause of a few rows. It’s not often I’d say this but if he upped and left with the boys, I wouldn’t blame him at all. She’s the most selfish witch I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It was very strange how she reacted as though her actual life depended on it being a girl 🤔 I like how Steve engaged the kids with it whereas it was clear she only cared about herself throughout that video 🙄
It is.. I could tell from the vid thumbnail that it was a girl because there’s no way in hell she’d react like that if it was another boy. I just hope she doesn’t push the boys completely to the side now she’s got her prize girl!

Reactions: 13
Has he only hated her since they got pregnant or was he hating her before?
I’m voting before 🤣 we all know she tricked him into a 3rd baby anyway when he’d made it quite clear he 100% didn’t want another child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.